3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex9663 10.12.20 05:59 pm

Will Amd Phenom be pulled? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Will Cyberpunk 2077 pull on the pros without sse4.1, sse4.2, AVX?
103 Comments
Sort by:
y
yarsir 29.01.21

I installed cyberpunk, but I failed to start it :(, I put fixes, version 1.05 is correct, but it does not start as I did not twist it.

H
Holloway 01.02.21

sse 4.X v2 fix came out on 02 12 2020, can try it

r
riadhis1993 16.02.21

Sweety_Mustard
It is true that there is an evolution in the hardware, let's be realistic, there is a big jump in performance, but it is not being exploited by the developers, all because of that damn failed protection denuvo, when they wanted to profit, they removed it in the Covid period, and as if the phenoms processors live again, then after This they will play again, just how Ubisoft fixed the Far Cry 5 patch patch, this is evidence that they want money and only, life is no longer the same as before, look at the many bugs in the games, most recently Cyberpunk 2077, how to a phenom II x4 processor It plays better than the FX 4300, and it is not supported at all, I tried a lot of games that require and work, try the meduim will work, frames over thirty in the jungle, you will get the performance of the new devices at that gameplay,when the screen is split in half and you play with two characters, And when these devices get support automatically, the old ones will also get performance