3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex9663 10.12.20 05:59 pm

Will Amd Phenom be pulled? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Will Cyberpunk 2077 pull on the pros without sse4.1, sse4.2, AVX?
103 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
Horizon's zD removed the AVX requirement like the last patch!
But sse 4.x requirements were not removed

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Zorianin
zorianin wrote:
Why was this dispute even? The topic is about phenoms, and here is the district?
That's right, That for the Phenoms, which is not a drawdown.
Spoiler

Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If the markers are normal for yourself, it does not mean that for others the same will be the norm
What's this all about? Am I imposing something on someone? :D Neither the choraizen nor the edre2 are officially launched on phenoms, there are fixes after which they are launched. I just informed about it, adding that it is playable for ME. Point. And you're doing something wrong with the dyscusia, showing in the theme about AMD Phenom the performance of Horizon zD on Ryzen...

A
Alex9663 13.12.20

Zorianin
So I created a theme about phenomas, and then they started talking about the Raizens.

Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

Alex9663
wrote to a friend that made fixes for the chorus and the dredged2, wrote that he would deal with the issue as soon as the projections fixated/removed the requirements of avx. Well, or maybe I misunderstood. In the original wrote as:
"that we'll have to wait. there is this avx problem cdpr has not yet fully sorted out. they will"

s
storm240 13.12.20

I have on the phenom 965, 8GB, g1030 (of course everything was as high as possible) cyberpunk when installed many times randomly sprinkled with errors, when I still was able to establish, the error at launch, through the sock also does not start, so it is not in the sed 4, exactly. With a patch of xs, we'll see, let's try, wait for the patches. But I'm sure the hairdryer is still worthy!

s
storm240 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Oh, my God, gentle, not playable, co-ko-ko. People with hairdryers as if there is no money for something normal, and somehow you start to get used to 30 phps. I was going through The Witch 2 at the attic at 10-20 phps, and I was fucked up. Only harsh Chelyabinsk players sit on phenoms

Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

storm240 wrote:
People with hairdryers don't seem to have money for something normal.
Well, do not be absolutely reduced)) Different situations happen. I don't care. For example, I have money for "something normal", but as if family (wife and two children) is a priority. If for days for a flight of games - perhaps and relevant to update, but after work before going to bed an hour or two to run (now in the rsdr2 chop) quite yourself and on the phenom is enough)))
Karoche, we're waiting for a fix on cyberpunk :D
P.S. And in general an interesting case came out - someone bombed that many games still work on the strain weaker than theirs. Usually the opposite is the bombing, lol

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Zorianin
zorianin wrote:
What's this all about?
To the fact that you're starring about how you play well.I have the last game that Fenom safely pulled, was Resident Evil: Revelations 2.Juby lowered the phenoms back in 2012, then again in 2014

storm240
If you're a jerk, it's for life.

Alex9663
Alex9663 wrote:
So I created a theme about phenomas, and then they started talking about the Raizens.
Because it won't pull

Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Because it won't pull
So that's how it's going to be. What happens. Why you have a bomb, and it is not clear. Or do you have a particular dislike for the owners of phenoms? You have a district, everything goes 100 degrees, and below 60 for you is not comfortable - play for health, what in this branch climbed?

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Zorianin
zorianin wrote:
You have a district, everything goes 100 degrees, and below 60 for you is not comfortable - play for health, what in this branch climbed?
If you'd written that it was far from a good place, but you're fine with it, I wouldn't say a word.
zorianin wrote:
Or do you have a particular dislike for the owners of phenoms?
As the former owner of Phenom do not like to try to noodle on the ears to hang on to the ears of "well-off" games in RDR2 or Horizon.This is a forum, not your personal correspondence with the author.

Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It's a hell of a long way, but you're fine with it.
It doesn't fit. And what threshold of phps means prosperity, you can find out?
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
when trying to put noodles on your ears
Who's to hang anything? I've given evidence that FK5, Dr2 and Horisen work on a phenom.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Zorianin
zorianin wrote:
It doesn't fit.
Totally lying.
zorianin wrote:
Only I'm now safely playing DDR2 and Horayazn on my phenom 955
You rub that snout in the author's face, not on public display.

Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You rub that snout in the author's face, not on public display.
My job is where do I write... The dissusion is closed.

X
X_ray_83 13.12.20

Zorianin
AVX will be removed soon because the owners of hyperpney without it a lot, will cry and they will do, say thank you Intel )))

A
Alex9663 13.12.20

La, I've created an apple of contention.

H
HOMELANDER 13.12.20

X_ray_83
There's already a fix.

H
HOMELANDER 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
So I have DDR 2 on the phenom works.

P
Petr Ivanov228 13.12.20

HOMELANDER
Fix for hairdryer or from what else?

H
HOMELANDER 13.12.20

Petr Ivanov228
In cyberpunk, only AVX cuts out this fix.