3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex9663 10.12.20 05:59 pm

Will Amd Phenom be pulled? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Will Cyberpunk 2077 pull on the pros without sse4.1, sse4.2, AVX?
103 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zorianin 17.12.20

yarsir wrote:
And most importantly - it's all fairy tales and lies :)
And on which version did you run it? The fix works only on cracked v1.0.1311.23 + CrackFix V2. Or lies about performance, but the game starts?

Z
Zorianin 17.12.20

Here already on core 2 duo the game was launched, fps is not playable, of course, but the fact itself, because it also lacks instructions sse 4.x

y
yarsir 17.12.20

Zorianin
RDR Version 1311.23 everything started right away, after the settings for this vidos, the fps grew 45-60 frames. Put Horaisen, the patch helped, twisted the settings to the maximum, the graphonium is amazing, 40-60 fps with rare drawdowns up to 30-35 when the level is loaded, at these moments the percentage is hammered into a hundred square meters.
About lies, I was trolling the unbelievers :)

Z
Zorianin 17.12.20

yarsir wrote:
About lies I trolled the unbelievers :)
understandably) In general, it is necessary to monitor the vidos that I posted above. There, the author promises to release a full-fledged launch fix, incl. and for hairdryers. Right now, only core2duo is still working (from which it follows that this is not only a matter of instructions, in core2duo only sse2, sse3)
yarsir wrote:
after setting up this vidos
, I also did a similar vidos, but my percent and card are weaker than yours (Fenom 955 + GTX 1050 ti), but at 1080p, on low-medium (textures on ultra) 30 fps in nature, well, drawdowns up to 22 in cities, but I think so well, given the circumstances, + most missions out of cities Amy, for me is playable , already 30% passed.

Z
Zorianin 17.12.20

Zorianin wrote:
Who has a hairdryer and version 1.03 check this fix (the author claims that he only works with 1.03): (link to the fix in the description) I already have version 1.04, I can't check it, but it doesn't work on 1.04.
By the method and by typing, it became clear that this fix so far only works on intels (including core2duo (Karl!), Although it was created theoretically for all CPUs without sse 4.x Quote: fix is ​​working only on intel cpus i have some problem with amd, we are on way to resolve that, be patient .. So there is hope)

Z
Zorianin 22.12.20

The fix is ​​out! For version 1.05 only.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-35XVzY5xE4fI-YdolqIRfHWRLKVdrOx/view?usp=drivesdk Throw
files into the folder with .exe
All thanks to the author of the fix luther_d (I don't know if I can post a link to other forums here)

R
RedW0If 24.12.20

Zorianin Have you tried it already? Is there at least 30 fps?

A
Amid084 24.12.20

Many are still sitting on hair dryers, asking if the next game will start, waiting. Fixes won't always do for you. Prots after all morally everything. What then? Developed to blame?
Of course, I understand everything, iron is expensive and not everyone can change it. Situations are different in life, but it will just get worse on such prots.

R
RedW0If 24.12.20

Amid084
I'm not complaining. I myself understand that the percentage is weak, but what can you do to play games, you still want to play. I would update the computer, but 18t is too much for me.

A
Amid084 24.12.20

RedW0If
I myself was sitting on a bucket until 2013. I generally had a single core, I wanted to play, but nothing. So I understand everything. Of course, the percentage is outdated.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.12.20

RedW0If
Maybe on Avito at least? + with Cyberpuk it's not only a matter of process, its RX588 in FHD at high does not pull. And what can be on some 1050Ti? Cyberpuk video memory is not sickly.

Z
Zorianin 24.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
What could be on some 1050Ti?
Well, in 1366x768 it may well

B
Bogdan Mastdaev 24.12.20

In addition to the comment by Zorianin:
In the description of the video, I added a link to the author's post and there is also a link to a patch for killing graphics and increasing FPS.
I don't need views, 20 subscribers, I just put everything together.

Even I can run poorly on my ultra bucket.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 25.12.20

It's a pity there is no Fenom for 3 years already, otherwise I would have checked. The stone is a legend of its time!

1_Alexsandr_1 25.12.20

Alex9663
Cyberpunk will only work on the fx processor I have such an fx 8120 game work perfectly at maximum on the amd radeon asus rx 570 4gb asus rog strix gaming oc video card for me cyberpunk 2077 works perfectly at ultra and normal fps shows 8gb of RAM ddr3 1600 on the phenomenon will not work if you buy yourself a processor better buy amd rizen5 3600 without boxing my advice to you I will take this to myself and a gaming motherboard msi b550 a about yourself take such a motherboard it is a gaming motherboard I do not want to go to the pc if you have any questions I can help you if you are interested, here is my number 0963273118 i'm in telegram i'm signed alexander sanya add me i'm from ukraine

Z
Zorianin 05.01.21

PhantoM_2020 wrote:
I play
The most basic)))

P
Palych Rocks 08.01.21

Stumbled upon this topic, what the hell is rdr2 and cyberpunk on phenom ???? I have a budget low-end by today's standards for core i7-5960x games, I overclocked it to 4.5 / 4.25 in core and cache. But this percentage of mine is more powerful than any phenomenon, even a 6-core processor every 8-10. Cyberpunk is generally wildly processor-dependent, if I put everything at a minimum, my percent load is 85% and fps at the same time at minimum values ​​from 95-110 in open spaces with rare drawdowns up to 75 and 130-140 in closed locations. Divide these indicators by 8 minimum and get what will be on the phenom. I used to play 4k on ultras with dlss in performance mode and fps in shootouts dropped to 45 frames, it's impossible to play with such fps, I had to set ultra dlss to have 60-75 frames. About horaison, too, the game is insanely dependent on the processor and loads it wildly, even in order to provide a comfortable 70 frames, my percent is forced to use their resources by 60-70%, divide my result by 5 and get what the phenomenon will be. Rdr2 abandoned because in shootings I have 45-50 frames at 1440p on an ultra preset with additional settings turned up to the full except for the physics of water and tessellation of trees, I did not lower the settings further because the graphics are so poor.
And here you are writing about games at 30 frames, this is generally unrealistic and unplayable, I even feel a decrease from 60 frames to 55, especially in shootouts

S
Serg7627 08.01.21

Well, why is your vyser here?

P
Palych Rocks 08.01.21

PhantoM_2020 to
wave your nerves, and you are still that perverted to play with such torment

y
yarsir 12.01.21

Passed Horizon at medium-high with textures at max. - quite playable, the average fps is 30-44 fps, and sometimes 70 in caves :), but there are drawdowns due to level loadings in complex scenes up to 18 fps, there is not enough speed between ssd - memory-percent, the fact that on 4 cores I suspect playing is not comfortable is a fact, but if it was normally optimized for a PC, then on 4 cores it would be great.
But the RDR2 on the volcano goes amazingly 45-60 fps, but there are drawdowns up to 35 but sooo rarely.
And about how and to whom to play this business of each, such as which car to drive, who has enough money, he will buy a behu or gelding charged and will tell you that it is unrealistic to ride a gig.
Cyberpunk has not been installed yet, I will unsubscribe.