3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 10.12.20 06:20 pm

The biggest failure of the decade? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Eight years of waiting for the reference RPG turned into 15 hours of interactive kinza with bugs and linear dialogues. Isn't that a failure, gentlemen?
226 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 10.12.20

I've played nothing yet.

V
Veider16 10.12.20

Nurp
witch shit

n
namaste.108 10.12.20

The most that on there is a failure, after the creation of the character flies out offering to send a report, did not bother to remove the game.

M
Mental_Stability 10.12.20

It turns out that even on the last deus ex does not pull?! there's a game with all the flaws on a solid 9k

B
Braun Fuhrer 10.12.20

And that so all bombed, well, not good with optimization, so you think what scale of the game, eventually correct. It's as if in the last year the worthwhile games were coming out on the PC every other day. Pick up snot or refresh iron!

B
Braun Fuhrer 10.12.20

Lemosh! We need Mr. Proper here!! Burnt ass of schoolchildren spew too much ash)

N
Nurp 10.12.20

Veider16 wrote:
witch shit
Judging by your subscriptions to the games - you're a child, and witches and cyber for 18
So everything is right in your message)))

F
Foks Yovovich 10.12.20

https://www.ixbt.com/news/2020/12/10/28-cyberpunk-2077.html

a
agula98 10.12.20

Horse FFF Coat wrote:
there are games in which patches and fixes corrode almost all critical bugs, eliminated all significant problems.
Actually, no, it means that the master disk just put to print that's all well, well, in 2000 it was, but now it is no longer.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.20

"on gold" are games in which patches and fixes etched almost all critical bugs, eliminated all significant problems.
in the age of the Internet, there may not be. the games were relatively bugless in the position of consoles ps3 and x360. those drive could pass from start to finish.
and at the expense of critical bugs are those because of which the game crashes or is not passable as well as which can spoil the software or hardware. the first 6-8 hours of cyberpunk does not seem to contain such bugs in streamers anyway. the rest are non-critical bugs or not bugs at all but technology limitations.
well, and there to remember the witch 3 - with a patch that is put automatically on the disk (those drive it's as if gone on gold) - another not a big patch game for example can be in some cases not passable, hangs and there are quite a lot of bugs on the crypt and all sorts of absurdity. (I assume that bugs were faked in subsequent patches but a small percentage of players would get there in the first week).
and if you think of the witch 2 release version of which is on the disc - there's a complete gloom game constantly stupidly vistula in many cat scenes. those are unplayable perfectly.
So the gold disc includes something other than a millet well licked version of the game.

B
Besnovatyy 10.12.20

Dmitri Chirkoff
Dmitri Chirkoff wrote:
And there is at least one game that you want to go through several times?
Imagine eating and a lot. Googled "games with the best replayability" . If you are lazy to write and read, here is the list and video in addition. Enjoy the view
https://www.playground.ru/misc/opinion/top_10_tvoj_vybor_igry_s_luchshej_reigrabelnostyu-454265
https://www.playground.ru/misc/opinion/top_10_tvoj_vybor_igry_kotorye_vy_pereprohodite_chasche_vsego-451266
Dmitri Chirkoff wrote:
passed twice only gta 5...rd two think then pass ... but that doesn't mean that only these two games are masterpieces.
Popularity and high sales rating does not make the game a masterpiece. For this game you need at least a couple of years to take all imaginable and unthinkable tops in all directions. Like the first mass-effects, skyrim, witch 3. Or something new, unusual and non-standard, as in the case of Portal.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.20

The Oute outing from Brookvolino
The outgod from Brookvolino wrote:
There will now be a year 2 to sit waiting for this patch to fix everything
I'd wait for the torrent version, download, run, and delete

w
worldwinter 10.12.20

I love the storm in early May... Oh, i.e. haters on the way out. Yes, yes, yes, the game has drawbacks (technical and other small things, for schoolchildren who evaluate first of all the picture ...), but in this state, it is already in many ways a breakthrough, but at least in the presentation of dialogues and plot in general, and in the details of the game of scale of THE GTA5, and far from only. And here I remember "Vampires Masquerade", it at that time also spit Neanderthals, trying to humiliate what they simply do not understand and inaccessible. and here, I bet that it will be very little time before even the squealing minority stalls, realizing their wrongness! :-) IMHO of course ̄_(ツ)_/ ̄

T
TooOld_TooCold 11.12.20

Nurp
Where is the witch breakout? up to the masses the effect of the first it as before the moon ralki

C
Coronavirus 11.12.20

This is not the failure of the decade, but the failure of the year for sure. One thing is good that neither the rewards of this game nor the rewards next year it will not receive. Negativ pouring around the world

Rocked both steam and gog repaki. Same bugs, departures, hangs :(
The only joy is that for the sake of this game bought a map gigabyte 3080, a mother gigabyte z490 aorus ultra and i7-10700K. I'll play Valhalla. This game is not going to be fixed soon.

M
MORE 000 11.12.20

I've played six hours. Waited for a very game .. Neither the game nor the characters impressed well at all. Frees are but it is tolerable and that is not the essence .. The game itself does not bring pleasure, shooting no, to roam like a leper from one location and then back again well sorry. For 6 hours there was nothing to remember. Where is all we were promised, where is the masterpiece? Hour after hour I wanted to remove it so she me off. But I was waiting well, here will begin further will be more interesting, then a set of untranslatable words. Deleted, forgot.

p
pavlik0100 11.12.20

Gera95
That's a good answer.

G
Gerc 11.12.20

After five minutes of play and exit from the garage immediately caught a bug where one man sat on the shoulders of another in the air in the middle of the road. Immediately remembered the ancient Polish shooters with soldiers stuck in the doorway and other game.
The second disappointment - the developers did not take into account that there are people who play on the cursor keys and many actions can not be reassigned to custom keys. Looks like no one's even thought about it during the testing.
I liked the game reminded Me of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I do not know why but I jerked it 4 times, and did not pass in the end.
Although the ratings are very positive, but I remember that I bought it after the release for a penny at a discount of 80 or 90%. Wang will be here as well. Unfortunately in today's world 80% spend on pr and promised and only 20% on development.
But this is the first AAA game in which you can play as a ladder, and this it will go down in history.

B
Beirut 11.12.20

Nikolai Ololay wrote:
So far, it's a failure. But let's discount the fact that it's a beta test. In half a year/year, when the game is released, it will be possible to draw a more complete conclusion
Veruna, such believers))))
I wrote 2 years ago that guys were just going for the money it was just obvious!!!!!
And that's the money people have been sending them for the last few years with trucks. Well, what paid and got)
It's especially fun to see the 2018 gameplay demo and 2020 reality)))

S
StormX07 13.12.20

Who are these people without Programmers?
It's an empty place. They're in game zero codes.

And the salary is 3-4 times more.
Stupid politics.

Previously respected programmers, John Carmack, etc.
who have been leading the development of 3D games.

So you have to earn on the second round after the release.
Since the money for patches, debugging the code will already be paid to programmers.
Not that.