3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 10.12.20 06:20 pm

The biggest failure of the decade? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Eight years of waiting for the reference RPG turned into 15 hours of interactive kinza with bugs and linear dialogues. Isn't that a failure, gentlemen?
226 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 13.12.20

Typical situation for hait. But remember what the atmosphere was in the first part))Metro Exodus also shit)

S
SniperG 13.12.20

Redusun comments in the style of, because the havno, clearly not an adult and adequate person writes)

l
lokkie 13.12.20

SniperG wrote:
The game is not linear,
So they try to attribute the non-existent. ))
Isn't that the reason for the failure? That too much fantasized, and continue to make nonsense, and the fanatics of the in all across the throat stood their fantasies.
The game is absolutely linear. Take elementary, a meeting with a co-ororratka, whoever played the scene is the same. Playing coorporat just appears a couple of replicas of ala eloquence follaut, which do not affect anything, and which neither to the village nor to the city, but only break the meaning of dialogue. And it's there in everything, the choice does not affect anything absolutely. By the way, this is the trouble of the current games, that try to cram the choice to where it can not be in principle. It is not possible to make a story with a choice that even the cyberpuk clearly demonstrated once again. Classic RPGs that used to be done without a plot. How did the home game start, according to the classics, with Mario, who ran 8 left on the channels, and at the end the player was told why he did it, literally in two lines. Then began to develop the plot approach to the games, by the end of the 90's came to the model when at the end of the lavel summed up, showed some story clip about the meaning of what is happening, some briefing, a classic example of the same MoH. In the course of these videos replaced the locations in which it was possible to crack something, and further to the next location, a classic example of Half. Then the games more and more began to go into the classic plot, with a prologue, stories, and the finale, and even an epilogue. In the RPG ran on the mark, eventually resorted to the story task and all the end, with the result of what he did. And the boundary of the transition to the RPG was clearly FNV and Fall4, when the FNV was still almost a classic model with almost no plot, and Fall 4 in which brought the plot, the history of the Persian and where the choice is especially and there is no choice, and what is out of place. There meet with the Subway that they would help to find the Institute, with BS that would help build a portal, with the Minutemen storm the Institute. Trying to get away from it is to run into stupidity and absurdity, and contradicts logic. How the same holodent subway or minimen can build a portal.
Now the choice should go into game mechanics, not in dialogues and not in the plot in which the choice to make simply is not possible. Otherwise, it leads to absurdities, and to the appropriate perception of the game. Either you saw the plot with the mechanics of choice in the gameplay, or the gameplay with a choice without a plot that now few people are interested. a good example of Westerland. And the developers are trying to cross the hedgehog with the cat,.. that is, and gamers who demand it, not realizing that it is not possible. And as a result, the game is singed by both, because it turns out game. )

-
-Raixs- 13.12.20

The most horrible and most offensive (straight to tears) that the shoals remained exactly the same, about which they wrote, on the forums after that first demonstration in 2018: Fix the shooter mechanics - it's your shit! Fix the physics of cars - it's your shit! Fix the character editor - he's shit! Fix the interface - it's your shit! A whole bunch of examples of games in which each of these aspects was made much better - watch and learn! Physics wheelbarrows - GTA 4, 5. Shooting and hand-to-hand - yes the same Fallout 4 would be enough for the eyes and everyone would be happy. The character's editor is Saints Row 3 and again Fallout 4. Interface, yes could take an example from his own Witcher 3, and better with the fashion interface, there it was not so strong.

They had so much PR of these chips (except the interface, yes) in their endless videos, so much news about them released and in the end still did not change anything. Don't tell me, don't show it, it's like a wall of peas.

And even if they improve optimization, graphics, the above things they will not fix, they are not Larians, who even the whole act in DOS 2 remade, if only the players were good ...

I don't understand what's been going on with the games in recent years. In almost every game, the game can not work out and refine all the components of this game. We've had a good time.

g
gosha1 13.12.20

Alpha Build rolled out, which at 3090 60 phps can't)) Well it's different!!!. (Although I did not see anything in it, but passed with pleasure)But all sorts of andromedes, there can be for an animation curve to fill, which in a couple of days corrected)Or an assassin of some, because he is from the yubisoft. Today he idolizes the Reds, and tomorrow he hates the Jubics)

C
Coronavirus 13.12.20

ButtZey
Buttzey wrote:
I played seven hours. None of the relegations or hangs. Baga, yes, I did. Although what I write off in the theme for school-haters)))
The configuration was shared :)
I have, as written above: gigabyte 3080, mainland gigabyte z490 aorus ultra and i7-10700K. Memory 16, i.e. two by 8 GB. ssd samsung pro house M.2

F
FX-Baikal 13.12.20

-Raixs-
Look and learn! Physics - GTA 4, 5
Well, you're the one who got excited. Somewhere, but here the physics of wheelbarrows are better than in the same gta5. In 4th and not bad, but not in the 5th. It's a toy car simulator.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.20

lokkie wrote:
The game is absolutely linear.
Not really. for example, there is a task to pick up some dudes robot and there are options that boil down to 2 options with options. it is a common system of choice for such rpzh figurative igors. rarely when there are 3 or 4 options in games with cat hay and other. how it will affect the game in the far - still a question but according to the experience of witches some decision somehow there surfaced in the further development of the plot. and it looks like the game has a long prologue simple. and so it's linear in fact yes. The Witch 3 is also almost completely linear in the main quest with the selection of the finale of some quests and some parallel tasks. like there's actually a cyber bunch I don't know.
what expectations could be - well, for example, that there will be a certain number of groups and corporations with which it was necessary to cooperate on mutually exclusive conditions and get a story on the type of crystal or wood. however, the plot and staging in this case increases multiples. such a scheme for example used witch 2 and as if besides it as that bunch. Maybe there's still a follout nev vegas, but I didn't play it.

-Raixs-wrote:
Fix the character editor - he's shit! Fix the interface - it's your shit!
The editor is really not very powerful and there in my opinion there is morphing but it works like presets.
Well, the interface is kind of such a course peck-bake. convenience and perception of it at a very low level.

l
lokkie 13.12.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
Not really. for example, there is a task to pick up some dudes robot and there are options that boil down to 2 options with options.
And regardless of the outcome, the exit will be quite unambiguous dialogue, looking at which it becomes clear that steaming there was not necessary, it was possible to start right on that partner and bull. )

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
well, for example, that there will be a certain number of groups and corporations with which it was necessary to cooperate on mutually exclusive conditions and get a story on the type of crystal or tree. however, the plot and staging in this case increases multiples.
Once again, this is simply not possible, it is necessary to prescribe different characters, with different character, with different approaches to solving problems. This is not the development of the plot will grow multiple, and the number of plots. How to take all the same situation with the co-correction, I think that anyone who chose the coorporate expected that the solution of the situation will be different, which is logical. And so it should happen in the course of the whole game, which is logical, and what is not possible within one story, because it is a completely different Persian, with another pre-story, with other methods of problem solving. Same with the turnip, how can its change be reflected in the plot? No way, it's not possible. Perhaps with the development of the neural network it will become possible that the plot for each player will be their own, with its own variants of calculations, depending on the choice and its style of play, but today it is fantastic. )

l
look-look 13.12.20

lokkie
Why it is not possible to remember the witch 2.the second act different from the choice depended and the third too from the 2nd)

l
look-look 13.12.20

It's just that the game hasn't been done for 8 years, but a year or two maximum or the old one has been removed and remade. Just why. Whether someone had erased that code or something in the company was not.... Watch the Beadle 18 year beauty... Rollers..

A
Ajvengo2 13.12.20

Coronavirus
How did this good come out?)

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 13.12.20

look-look

exactly, the game came out exactly as shown in 2018, everything else is stupid fantasies of the dodiks. But for bugs and optimization it's 1 in 10 score.

C
Coronavirus 13.12.20

Ajvengo2
Mamka, percent, two operatives, sd and video card cost in 19000 :(
Good body, radiator, 2TB and a good BP left from the old.

l
look-look 13.12.20

The son-in-the-side tichka
If there was such then it would be super graph different and in 18 there were no rays and cards to support them and a lot of things. but from this picture was beautiful and people and the city and texture

l
look-look 13.12.20

Coronavirus
What kind of monster?)

R
RogerSmith 13.12.20

Nikolai Ololay
More like an alpha test.

C
Coronavirus 13.12.20

look-look
Rather, the price is monstrous. Config wrote already. Map gigabyte rtx 3080, mater gigabyte z490 aorus ultra, i7-10700K, 16 gigs of memory more precisely two pieces on 8, sd Samsung 980 pro M.2 500 GB

L
Lord Vivec 13.12.20

gosha1
When Unity came out and because of those crowds it slowed down - the game leveled with the shit, although in general, it is imho one of the best games in the series. Batman Knight Arkham, who is the best in the series - was also leveled with the shit for that optiison at the start. And sho Cyberpunk? And nothing, the fms will praise, or yell that everyone bought cards from the second-hand buyers?

I
Igor Malenik 13.12.20

By the way, I noticed that it is impossible in the release version to create the same beautiful female character as in the gameplay trailer that was 2 years ago? Even with this we were deceived by SD projects.