3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 10.12.20 06:20 pm

The biggest failure of the decade? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Eight years of waiting for the reference RPG turned into 15 hours of interactive kinza with bugs and linear dialogues. Isn't that a failure, gentlemen?
226 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kozerozey 13.12.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and if you think of the Witch 2 release version
The second one is as as a cyberpunk - the pursuit of graphon and bolt for optimization, the punk optimized only under the platforms, and under the PC did not stand, updating only under the new iron

t
tobatoc 13.12.20

Limauni
I'm one wonder you created this post on the 10th at 10 am, you can share the secret of how you passed the game in 15 hours)) if the game came out 10 hours ago on the 10th of the day)))))) I spent all day on the passage, more than 9 hours passed only 30% on the main quest)

L
Listorel 13.12.20

Rather a failure of fairy expectations, the reality is so simpler. The game is not bad for itself, but the good is not obvious because of bugs, etc. I do not remember the abundance of large projects that would immediately be brought to mind, there will be time, will give a lift optimization and perhaps there will be a masterpiece. I hope the project will still have a good game mechanics, and not that to improve that graphics (that optimization) can be endless.

C
Ca1denc 13.12.20

Limauni
For the second day, in the stim, under the lap of the players are rolled to Kpberpunk. Of course failure......

C
Ca1denc 13.12.20

tobatoc
This is a typical PG hater. I didn't play the game, but I made an opinion.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.20

Capricorns wrote:
The second one is as as a cyberpunk - the pursuit of graphone and the bolt for optimization
there the problem was with bugs because of which the game had to be postponed and re-progable prologue and beginning. In terms of optimization I didn't notice anything special about running around with 60fts then found where the graphics settings were and then realized it was time to update the bake. maybe some bakers have experienced performance problems. but as if the maximum graphone is the maximum iron. another thing if the game of course there are unexplained problems with performance within the recommended sis requirements and minimum meet, actually reduce if there is nowhere and phps below 30 then it is yes some problems with optimization are possible.

P
Pakc666 13.12.20

I didn't really expect the game and didn't pray for it, just bought it and postponed it until the exit.
In general, I'm not particularly disappointed in what I saw, because I did not follow the promises and wet fantasies of fans. That's why it's more than ok to play, it's a drag on the gameplay, the plot, the implementation for me.

And that's what repels from the desire to play now - bugs. That's where it is. There are too many of them. And also disgusting optimization.

I was the most affected by the inability to play on a 21:9 monitor without exposing 4K (which, alas, my old man doesn't pull). All normal games have long been able to normally display the proportions of 21:9 with HD resolution. There are three chairs here. Either stretch the picture, or bet 4k and freestyle, or play with black stripes on the sides. The desire to continue such a choice was repulsed after a couple of hours.

s
sjimatelanusa 13.12.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
then found where the graphics settings are and then realized it was time to update the oven
so with cyberpund, I went to play and realized that I was in the ass

Y
Yczh-Kazym 13.12.20

Reminded the technomancer, only the graphon is a little better. But the technomancer at least unusual setting and history carried away, Mars, mutants, the war for water and all that... And then there's another neutered gta with punks and implants.

S
Shock Burst 13.12.20

A collection of cyberpunk haters😂

d
dik120 13.12.20

I haven't seen anything yet, it's if the references to the witch take, but here I'm thrown of course, the valgal looks no worse, much of course from the same witch is transferred, but they are progressing.

L
Listoman 13.12.20

Certainly not a failure, the average game, which at one time was a, but for some reason the pedmaka was elevated to the rank of cult, and then one hat)

p
pbmegas 13.12.20

As expected, the game is the lute call. But the witch fanatics are going to make a bet, apparently.
If you consider the game objectively, it's just an average toy, even fixing bugs will not change this situation.
It's not a good place to be Guys do not forget to buy Cal77 a couple of times, you need to support the developers of ;)

d
dik120 13.12.20

yondaime174
I tried to twist the valgal at first, then spit put everything on the ultra 60 plus minus the cadds. map 2060s.

b
borman 13.12.20

Personally, I'm amazed by the laudatory comments, maybe it's trolls, the game is a complete shit. Gain courage and tell the truth to yourself and others.

N
Nurp 13.12.20

TooOld_TooCold wrote:
Where is the witch breakout? up to the masses the effect of the first it as before the moon ralki
All UG masses effect to the witch as before the moon. Did you realize that the witch just isn't yours, like some series of souls?

C
Camper88 13.12.20

Bormann
When you paid the money to your favorite company that you idolized and it fucked you it is very difficult to recognize.

P
PhenomNV 13.12.20

The game should have been moved to 2021.

b
borman 13.12.20

Camper88
Well, yes, to admit that you're a fool and a sucker it's necessary to have enough I.I. and eggs.

o
olegs1974 13.12.20

Man Dead
No Witch will make this game! Too much effort was given to create an environment and senseless hustle in the streets, rather than the plot itself.