3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 10.12.20 06:20 pm

The biggest failure of the decade? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Eight years of waiting for the reference RPG turned into 15 hours of interactive kinza with bugs and linear dialogues. Isn't that a failure, gentlemen?
226 Comments
Sort by:
B
ButtZey 13.12.20

Coronavirus
I played seven hours. None of the relegations or hangs. Baga, yes, I did. Although what I write off in the theme for school-haters)))

z
znopovr 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
so did: the 10th of the downloaded-played, like bugs almost no and on high goes, then refilled with some patch - and all-hat covered Knightsity. NPS appear out of thin air, drive around the city, as if someone paints textures on the move ...

z
znopovr 13.12.20

ButtZey
Why schoolchildren? I also did not expect anything from this sedus haipa - so it turned out, all ran to buy and nod now. And the mechanics: Deus, Hitman, Dogs Watch and even from the headlights of the region got ... and the bioshop a little bit

z
znopovr 13.12.20

PhenomNV

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 13.12.20

And the estimates can be only "masterpiece" and "failure", the third option is not given?
I would say it is a failure of the expectations of many gamers who fantasize in their heads the dream game. However, the Poles themselves are to blame, it was not necessary to deploy such an aggressive advertising campaign and give space for fantasies. You need to take the example of Rockastar and Bessed, who will announce their games a month before the release, there are no expectations - no disappointments.
Well, the technical side, it's a separate conversation ... In general, it seems that a year ago (when they first showed the gameplay) they already had a ready, working build of the game, but for some reason they over the last year stupidly collected all over again. I have no other explanation for such insedibility and disgusting optimization. Well, the game developed for at least 2-3 years to be in such a deplorable technical condition! And Schreier's articles about cranes and problems in the studio no longer seem like an empty bash.
Anyway, bugs and optimization can be corrected, and otherwise the game is just a good average. Alas, the situation with the Witcher did not happen again, but "failure" is also too rant. Stop rushing from extreme to extreme.

M
Mrrack 13.12.20

Vladimir Aleksandrovich
Totally agree. All the negativity is mainly due to inflated expectations. More than sure that if there was no such aggressive marketing and the game came out of some unknown studio - would be well if not a masterpiece then certainly very well.

It is necessary to recognize the Reds here themselves are to blame, as more than a year in every way fueled the expectations of the players, and everyone fantasized his dream game. And the reality did not coincide with fantasies.

E
Epanat Natria 13.12.20

The main project of the 10th anniversary will be when the consoles die, and the games will be made exclusively on the PC with full freedom of action and interaction with all the object, reflections and complete distribution and realistic graphics, and for now spend every year on 1000 bucks on buckets of nuts. another 20 years wait until the console will catch up with the level of PC 2020.

s
serega1121 13.12.20

Tin. Notice that who will examine the game a bunch of pluses, and who says that the game norms - a bunch of cons)))
There is a feeling that there is another degenerate-loser and hater game, with a bunch of acces twists the pros and cons. There are still a lot of such suckers left.

C
Chekannaya Moneta 13.12.20

serega1121
serega1121 wrote:
Tin. Notice that who will examine the game a bunch of pluses, and who says that the game norms - a bunch of cons)))
There is a feeling that there is another degenerate-loser and hater game, with a bunch of acces twists the pros and cons. There are still a lot of such suckers left.
yes, the lizard people have seized power, the massions in the government and the global conspiracy.
It's a lot easier. Those who liked the game, play without coming off. They don't care about forums. Maximum if they meet some bug will look into the section of technical problems and their solutions. But those who did not like the game, abandoned it and rushed to express their opinion on all forums. If there was any game, they'd be in it, and there's a bunch of people with a lot of free time.
By and large, the game came out so-so and went only to ardent fans, waiting and unpretentious players.

M
Mental_Stability 13.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077
(10.12.2020)
NAVIGATION OF THE GAME
Cyberpunk Forum 2077
This will be the best game ever in video games.

Angmar87
June 16, 2019 at 7:56 PM #
Yes. I think it's the best game ever, including even the immortal classics.
1. It will be a role-playing game, and the best game should have a role-playing tag.
2. The game will be a cool graphone, the best game should be a cool graphone, even in the immortal classics there is no cool graphone.
3. You will be able to choose and completely remake the main character for yourself, including even such small things as physique and voice. That is, you can make a cool and beautiful woman, which is very rare.
4. The coolest world of dark cyberpunk, like Deus Ex and Shadowrun. It's like Deus Ex, but only better, because there's also an open world. And the main drawback of Deus ex has always been in its linearity, and the role aspect and pumping system will also be cooler than in Deus Ex
5. Look around, now a good single game - it's an incredible rarity. We're drowning in storyless, endless online multiplayer games. The game simply has no competitors at the moment.
It will be the best game of all time, it's like crisscrossing Skyrim and Deus ex. Nothing can beat this combination at the moment. The best game that will be released next year and which for a very long time no one will be able to outdle. Very high bar. This can outdle only the same, but in virtual reality with full immersion, but this is a completely different level.

d
danilez00001 13.12.20

That's interesting when came Kingdom came from the Czechs, I played on the PC from the first day and there was not a single critical bug, but there were small friezes, although the community was just screaming about non-gaming, cyberpunk yesterday played all day on ps pro, since with my computer there would be no difference in the graphics) but there was not a single bug and critical flaw, idiosynmutous in fact mins Weird.. Am I just lucky?

b
bushmaster 13.12.20

Ca1denc
so write those who have buckets, and it they do not pull))) because everyone wants that their buckets had 150 fps)))))))

Y
Yakov Budnikov 13.12.20

I didn't expect anything from the game except a beautiful picture, so I still like the game, but I don't understand where it eats so much
Spoiler

r
regeger 13.12.20

Not a failure, but a bad game for the modern average player. Too multi-system, too vast, contemplative and complex. Even Rocky wouldn't have pulled such an idea, so he knows why the Poles got into such a gamble. If you don't know how, don't worry. Boomers will appreciate, of course, but the mass yuzver will sing. People are waiting for another, the time of such games has passed, alas. That DDR 2 was stydled for being slow that Cyberpunk would be styrsed for being slow. Put the minimum complexity and play for the sake of the plot and quests, tearing through the bugs - cool stories here in bulk, so this game will appeal to many.
The fundamental problem of the project is that people were waiting for a simple, focusing on the ice-adventure with elements of rpg, and got too classic dull Deus with a stringy gameplay tied to the stats, in a complex and, at the same time, unsystematic openworld. The plot, of course, tries in "Wau", but it is not a cosmoopera and not a fantasy - there is no surprise with epic and scale. Poles needed less bother in the gameplay and make just a beautiful pif-puff with a staged stealth a la Calda. But they, for some reason, decided to play with thoughtful systems on which absolutely any developer will burn out. The curse of Deus is still in place. It's your own fault. Expected, in principle. Now it's time to go straight to the room to Prei, DE:MD and Disonored 2, if the Poles do not correct the balance and rework the interface.
Bugs will fix, animations will be evener, the dls will pile up, players will feel the game more, the structure of the meinquest and adjacent side legs will understand, but the point is, if the genre is still dead and any product in this setting - niche.
Wang Yu is a strange paradox - the game will appeal to the Haters and those who did not expect anything. Phonoyunats and witnesses of masterpieces, now seizing forums with their unfulfilled ridiculous as before. Well, the minus in karma testers Poles - ashamed, comrades, ashamed to work like that.

S
SillyWeed 13.12.20

regeger
Rating in Stim 76 and increases, mostly negative reviews due to bugs, the game (marketing) has already paid off. People like it.

S
SniperG 13.12.20

Shevtsov put it well about KP, "When you run, you can't believe you're playing Cyberpunk, it's reality, it's finally out. But after 5 hours of gameplay, you realize that it's just a game, yes high quality, yes a good story, but it's just a game."
In general, I really do not understand the people who minus it, that's at least kill. The game has a good plot, the game has a lot of charismatic characters, well-set dialogues, in these dialogues there is no constraint due to the correct use of obscene and harsh expressions. The game is not linear, it offers several ways of passing quests, it is in the end very atmospheric. Yes she has problems, but sometimes it hurts to watch them. But guys, games have to tell a story, it's like a movie, but where you can take part, and with that, KP has no problems. And do not forget, it's a game from sit p, and they at least a little bit, but their creation will bring to mind. And there can be people minus the game under the pretext of "shit, cyberpuk, etc." will appear less powerful PC and they will grow up.

f
fog666666 13.12.20

Well, I said the drill would be and I was watered

R
Redusun 13.12.20

SniperG
So you think the kids are the people who criticize?

r
regeger 13.12.20

SillyWeed
It's a good game, no one argues. But it has a lot of classical deusex spirit, which makes it the default niche, so it is obliged to fuck, because the attention is much drawn in its direction. Previously, such a game design was the norm because people were more staid and less clogged with infosmoom, and more time was free, so the suffocation did not seem to be a swelter. Now the people need loud, bright, fleeting and easy. You can't play like that in KP, unfortunately.

R
Redusun 13.12.20

danilez00001 wrote:
Am I just lucky?
No, you're just flirting.