3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZeLs 27.10.19

I have sometimes a bug happens... Most of the tournament
When someone(me for example) on the pony rushing who-NID and knocks him from his horse... Poor bot, in the pose of a rider flying in front of the horse and with an abnormal speed unto***is in the NID. Sometimes it gets Hard... and sight!
;-)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

ZeLs
Put patch 1.010, there should fix it

S
STALKER MiTricH 27.10.19

ZeLs
I have sometimes a bug happens... Most of the tournament
When someone(me for example) on the pony rushing who-NID and knocks him from his horse... Poor bot, in the pose of a rider flying in front of the horse and with an abnormal speed unto***is in the NID. Sometimes it gets Hard... and sight!
;-)
GEEEEEEE fall...!!!...))))
Tournaments special problems have been reported...is current that once seen.....as the man waved his hands thinking that he has a sword...)))).....hilarious moment was...he must have enough sleep...)))or just the sword forgotten and the habit remained...ZYY..)))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

I just Lezala did not get the sword out of its sheath, just a horse galloping, sometimes give up, because the enemy from the gusts of air dies))

S
Slavyanizmo 27.10.19

a bug in the tournament. anyone who's seen killed(the enemies of course) and another in the wall was bricked.

Z
ZeLs 27.10.19

S. A. V. E. I. G.
I don't really want to fix it))))) It is comical.

T
Titanus 27.10.19

I have a bug with the crossbow great crossbow light turns into just a light, already 2 times.

Z
ZeLs 27.10.19

Spoiled))) Loses its splendor)))

T
Titanus 27.10.19

gyyyy, not funny =) look for it again by cities boring =(

Z
ZeLs 27.10.19

I prefer Luke finally said ZeLs, stroking his pointed ears )))

T
Turian 27.10.19

Luke does not reload-it is their main plus.
And I love to shoot down people with horses in the jump-very funny fall.Even flies(one I got stuck in a tree)
Or bow in a horse Bang! fly rider with horse fuck.

T
Turian 27.10.19

How do you like this bug???

pix.PlayGround.ru

Arrows stuck right in front of me...
As Neo.

G
Grigvg[Gregor] 27.10.19

Carbon)))

G
Grigvg[Gregor] 27.10.19

In Vogue Sword of Damocles captured the castle, there was his state. Soon the castle seized my back, but the villagers adjacent to the once captured me the castle, still walking to me with complaints on corrupt tax inspectors. Every time they have to throw for 300 rubles to the peasants, let alone a relationship with the village not to spoil. And this village now belongs to the king of the Nords. So he taxes it collects, and I have to fork out for HIS peasants. That cunning dog))).

R
Rus008 27.10.19

The bug was with the city I captured from Bagirov, well, they respectively to win immediately decided but the protection I have not left... And the battle the whole Kingdom Bagirov started with an empty lock, and stuck for a long time. While I'm not pumped and gave all... respectively.
Another trick is sometimes found when the rider and horse shoot spear, and he flies up and some times turns sideways hanging in the air, and then falls. Well, what's behind the walls in the castles of the old joke....

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

About flying knight: it is treated patch (1.010 1.011), after the patch they cease to fly))

R
Rus008 27.10.19

Yes, here still - siege crossbow on horseback which is not used - can be on horseback to use, if you put the first weapon. But if you switch to something else, then back to hand in combat on a horse is not take...
And, you can take a bow on the battlefield with the requirements higher than your skill. And shoot him at your pleasure.

R
RUST333 27.10.19

Rus008

And, you can take a bow on the battlefield with the requirements higher than your skill. And shoot him at your pleasure.

In native. Great job with the horse, throwing weapons. Result: did not. Think of onions do you happen to have turned out (IMHO)

A
Artem_TiraN 27.10.19

Titanus
I have a bug with the crossbow great crossbow light turns into just a light, already 2 times.
No it is not a bug. To the OIE all the items over time menaut quality. Here, for example if to carry a lame horse, it becomes a simple, with a crossbow - you use it and it breaks

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

The companions of the hero spit on the wounds
pix.PlayGround.ru

It is better to stay away from such villages away
pix.PlayGround.ru

What is so wrong with the Inquisitor that died in that position?

pix.PlayGround.ru