3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
F
FEARDUDE 27.10.19

Question! The number of beds in the unit was 79. But I can't recruit people to this goal. Says there are more places in the squad. The number of people in the troop down and get a new one is impossible. What you tell? While it was 78 seats was the norm.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

If the original is in the squad of a maximum of 32 types of units can be most likely you already won.

F
FEARDUDE 27.10.19

How to fix? Tell me. Want a army of at least 100.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Well get single units to less than the limit level of the others.

v
vidgin 27.10.19

FEARDUDE
you tried sometime to experiment with this glitch? Well, there is to put the entire squad in the garrison of the castle and to try in a nearby village to recruit volunteers. Or fire everyone and recruit volunteers. Or prisoners to recruit. Well, to somehow shift the problem.

F
FEARDUDE 27.10.19

Yes there are changes. You can recruit people until the people living in the unit 73. It is possible time to employ 6-7 people. Places in the squad I ubilical to 90, but this number of people not gaining. If you remove people to 73 , then again you can dial.Time 5 did so. Are there any other solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance.

H
HadesOMG 27.10.19

If you shoot from a bow and Arrow in Kirgizskogo be Hiking, thio he will take off like a rocket!!!

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

Glitch or not a glitch, but I don't understand what happened.

I was besieged by Altenburg, he took him down. I set up so that food in the town was enough for 7 days, these 7 days are over and says that they are dying of hunger there, waited another 3 days, and the effect lot. All live a healthy life. In my group there were 74 people, I decided to go to storm, the garrison made a sortie. Got around 150 people, all put, remained in garrison, 168 people, but they have no food and they do not die.
I had to move away from the walls because of the imminent threats in 6 of the lords. I found the king and another geezer, said there is near the fortress is protected (168 city of man is not so it's hard for them to capture), they went, besieged him and stood beside him day 7, then went on the assault.
168 vs 340 watch the fight, waited for an hour and they captured the city, I think Holy shit nimble, loaded, decided to take them immediately after they went on the assault, it loads the map, I see that the garrison of only 25 people.
What it turns out to take down makes sense or is it a bug or something, because it was written 168, and then only 25. I really don't quite get it all.

P
PunisheR2018 27.10.19

Both, die they had, and that showed one thing and came out another glitch

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

To PunisheR2018
It turns out indications (numbers) was not true? Hmm...well after all the people in the city to starve :D

A
Andrew-Drakosha 27.10.19

I don't know that-that you write, or not, but don't want to fix people when the tournament or just fight in the arena they are some terrible and ugly shocking and actually you can do something that it was possible for women to flirt to recruit and mistresses to make them t, p and marriage?
De the seen such mod like where did he go?(

And do not lzya for example, to put the soldiers themselves?

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

To Andrew-Drakosha
Wrote not there, here and see

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

Warband.
A glitch, I fought in the castle, repelled the assault from the Nords, lost, took me prisoner, lock selected. After the liberation, in the pocket of the left half of all the funds that was and 3 satellite, and the rest in the castle of a friend in prison put.
The bug is that when I go to release them, they for a place to fight with the guards, I rush and shields they painted as warriors of the castle. I can not free them, since we are all enemies to cut to be able to go and they are my enemies, therefore I need them to be, but after I hurt them, I leave a message that they were injured and had to leave them here.

And just a question off topic: Maybe someone knows how to fix it? Tried all three items in the dialog, tried with a fire in the village (with one guard) and no fire (all guards)

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

Warband.
I laid siege with his army to the castle Skide, after 4 hours of siege ladders were ready and we went to the assault. Crossbowmen killed the entire infantry, which was without shields and assault infantry started the assault. After much resistance I and my people were already on the wall, a little down the wall in the direction of the arrows of the enemy saw this picture:

pix.PlayGround.ru

It was a question

pix.PlayGround.ru

I thought I still can't get and went on to chop enemies. I stayed in the castle because no one in it and grab it would, and the army consisting of peasants. Sit and wait, while the owner of the castle, whom I have appointed will come into their possession. After a day of waiting, the lock was approaching the old masters, 1200 Nords. Through the day the storm started, having spent all the ammunition bolts, I went to the stairs, a little popotet and received head a few times (after my Persian put, it is written like your head's pounding and spinning, maybe it's because of the recent blow to the head) away from a bunch of screaming children, ran along the wall, I came across this. It turns out the gate wasn't closed, I stepped out of them.

pix.PlayGround.ru

And saw this sign

pix.PlayGround.ru

He came closer, thinking that maybe seemed.

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

I even touched it

pix.PlayGround.ru

Maybe it's just a sign, like the gate is open? Don't know, I never understood what it meant.

Now more about the gate. After you go out with them, you can see the enemies climb the stairs and they could easily shoot (if there were bolts), and they in turn will not be able to get closer than 3 meters to go, as there is a ravine with a width of one meter. Only I saw this back in later, and the gunners in my squad almost was not.

A
ArkRyabin 27.10.19

Titanus if with a sword, for example, long ride, from, too, deteriorate and rust.

B
Bukaner 27.10.19

VoRoN_IlNaR, a subject of some narisovatj can't...

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

It's okay, found the main gate open, it also gives us new opportunities, now you can flank around the attackers.

S
SAORGA 27.10.19

I apologize in advance if this bug has already sounded.

So. I brought Charigot castle (other castles have not tested, but seems to be not working), talking to the warden and asking to be let in (or else the bug won't work), then get out of prison cares the door (via TAB does not work too) and find yourself on the edge of the map, not in the castle. And in 20 metres behind the map is a copy of me. Well, run back to the castle and see that the walls of charge of the siege tower. Climb the walls, and there instead of the garrison are copies of my character. O_o. If you talk to him, his conversation options, like leader powers, and he says that the leader of the powers Player. You can even keep the job he has to take an oath to bring, but I have not tried. Of screenshots yet, but I will try to get.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Sorga
Believe me, I've been there.

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

To SAORGA
Also it was only on the field, then I have something not written in files.