3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyS 27.10.19

Weird?
pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Ksanderr 27.10.19

I pokazivaet the armor,the weapons,korchoi everything done in the game of iron(just grey becomes ka kV when the TV channel is not showing).... were put to screen,only do not rummage
tell me what to do?

S
SergeyS 27.10.19

Me the above is a bug joke, you can see it is necessary.
Enter the arena(the arena master) and look at the arena it will compete with the two warriors but the same color!!!

K
Ksanderr 27.10.19

that type of this....but it's not...you have the same color,I did color no!

how to add a picture? I'll show

S
SergeyS 27.10.19

make the picture program(naprier Fraps) but it must be of the format PGJ then you go to your profile on PG click Personal gallery and then create a gallery,go into it and add the picture you want.
But the picture in Fraps the free version is not of the format this can be corrected using photoshop.Open your picture with photoshop and hit save as and choose the desired format

K
Ksanderr 27.10.19

anyway,I threw in my gallery,look please!

S
SergeyS 27.10.19

Holy shit!!!

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Ksanderr
The cooler of the video card try to clean it, he probably scored and the card overheats. I have an old card such artifacts in oblivion were then cleaned and all was fine.

K
Ksanderr 27.10.19

I'll try to clean it,but this is always the case,I have already re-installed the game a bunch of times and still,pratly card is overheating,try to clean.
thank you!

K
Ksanderr 27.10.19

did not help....maybe that is the problem with some patches? because when the battle begins,if the mouse is not moving,the picture is normal,but only a few will move,right here and so

S
SergeyS 27.10.19

Play today and Lezala says I do not remember in General that Ymir is a good soldier, though not very fast and something like this but it can be answered like when the companions are fighting.

P
Psicho666 27.10.19

And I have a siege tower in Altenburg at the height of 200 meters in places,purely barely visible)))

t
technoO 27.10.19

Could you explain maybe why I for some battles give 4 the warrior and the enemy army in full strength. this is as it should be or is it a bug?

P
PunisheR2018 27.10.19

If the enemy army is too big, then you go a couple of soldiers, as it should be.

N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

Download tactics.

J
JefffHardy 27.10.19

I founded myself . It's not mount and blade and Star wars: attack of the Clones

E
Eldar123 27.10.19

I have a fashion bug in Rus XIII Century click on the map and the hero stands still and the speed of writes 0.0 restart the game does not help!!!!

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

If I'm not mistaken, in this fashion you need to feed the horses if the forage is there, the horses begin to eat pasture and stand still. So it's not a bug.

L
Lasarev 27.10.19

and I'm on the invisible horse riding.. canoes there and I jump.))
cada played and attacked the castle... my glyukanul and began near the walls of the castle and I went on the attack(1!)... well, since the castle karwatsky I was a hedgehog... here's a look at your characters.. now imagine that every inch of his body in the arrow... that's kind of codwise walked through the castle kergitab.. and I did not die(!).. the main thing then when I was covered in arrows attacked me but the damage I did not get from arrows not bullets not from swords)))

L
Lasarev 27.10.19

or again:
my battle was I for swadow opponent of khergit... I looked at the statistics of the battle.. I was ordered to stand and not to attack and the enemies are reduced... decided to check it out\.. rode and there kerity beat kergitab)))))(I didn't know how to take a picture so I can not show the facts)