3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
R
RUST333 27.10.19

+10

Smile....))))

M
Morgray 27.10.19

If it is difficult to climb a wall during a siege(in the sense that the enemy crowds clog the passage and does not climb), then there is an easy way, before the siege drop the slider to the number of troops on 25, climb on walls, clean them from the enemy, and Unscrew the slider to high, thus your troops bespripyatstvenno soberutsya to the castle/city and you still get a bunch of fan from stolknovenie a large number of people )

R
RUST333 27.10.19

RaceroKiller

IMHO It's more of a cheat/hack..

N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

How do you like this bug???

Arrows stuck right in front of me...
As Neo.

It is a feature of the landscape, for example in the same AOM is common and saves engineers.

S
STALKER MiTricH 27.10.19

About the arrow, my identity is often met ..((( I do not know what is the reason ..but((((

N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

Saw this is found where there are hills? On a flat, Board arrows do not hang. Just up the hill is not actually shaped like that looks like and arrow stuck in it, similar to a catapult of AoM.

M
Morgray 27.10.19

RUST333
I consider this as a bug, as it is done without any third party programs. Plus the fact that the opponent scores a small passage this is a bug of the game itself, it was possible to make AI and intelligent :)

R
RUST333 27.10.19

RaceroKiller

Partially Yes...

But look....you have a brave and fearless warrior spoiling for a fight first..it's good! THAN THEY WILL EACH OTHER TO GIVE IN....on kroynyak there are teams...I personally for a few second I press F1, the first climb, then the rest attack!

S
Slavyanizmo 27.10.19

RUST333
RaceroKiller
the most important thing to break on the wall. and then the meat of the squad for the squad I like the fact that I take a bow and quietly aim at the enemy

A
Andrew GUNgster 27.10.19

I have from time to time when you kill the rider's horse runs away, and the horseman rides some time, after which the horse runs on, and the rider hangs in the air, on her back with his hands and feet down

N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

I like when the enemy goes into the soil to half or more.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Play sword of Damocles. Make your Kingdom, preparing for the guests of the Imperial corps. Went to his castle. Look with the list of the garrison is one of my lords. Well, I think he's bored at home in his native castle he came to visit. I go to the castle, and near it the jester in the same underpants should like castles are cool, and him, you see hot...

Y
Yomen 27.10.19

I had a funny bug...the game modes Profesi of Pendor 2.02, so that's helped in the battle against the bandits one of the enemy lords, then each I when met a detachment of the bandits throws at me!! And quite in spite of the numerical superiority....it is funny when 3 tramps is chasing my team of 60 rough riders!!! Suicidal!))

Q
QuestMasters 27.10.19

Native 1.003 was a bug when the pirate !!!!!!Jumped on my Head and stay there!!! I tried to get off the horse but he's still on I stood and waved a club....Ron I have not applied but as soon as I approached his soldiers they fell and cried...I guessed and drove to the archers which were mounted the hill, they saved me...was Lucifer and he was sleeping and then I realized...that very stupid....I DON'T ZASKRINIL!!!!)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Cool))) Sorry that the screen is not(((

N
Naemnyy rycar 27.10.19

Long ago when I downloaded the add-on for the game and started playing I did not include it and после2 hours there was a big joke associated with the configuration.For some time I like this game and gone!When you enter the castle without armor I'm bantah like a mummy. When besieging a castle the which is where the Board comes its war all in fashion Lords and Realms only every shield in my arms. And when strolling through the city I able other colors all raznocvetnie not in the middle ages!Who knows why it happened? Or who it was? It is a pity that when I had it !At this time, how to snimati I still do not know and pictures would be cool!

A
Andrew GUNgster 27.10.19

UFOs exist and have existed in the middle ages:
PlayGround.ru

A
ArturS04 27.10.19

Fashion Lord and Relams PTS a lot of bugs.I once played,there is one on the horse was,we only were together,I horse killed,and the warrior in the air left to remove was not in time unfortunately..

E
ElendiI 27.10.19

there is at least one mod with NO BUGS???

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

There are a lot of mods in which there are no critical bugs, i.e. small meet, but the mod is quite playable. For example Sword of Damokless, there are some bugs, but they have no effect. For example, in the same fashion about China during the Second World war, or, in the fashion of Fire Arrow, a bunch of critical bugs and crashes. Look at the versions, if the version is below one unit (for example 0.658), it is the beta, i.e. the mod is still unfinished and bugs can be a lot if more than one unit, the mod is ready and most of the bugs it caught.