3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DESTROY_ 27.10.19

but when I captured the castle fell down the stairs and got stuck in the wall and didn't know what to do well what we the castle was taken

b
barbarian 27.10.19

I have the memory of 2 funny glitch happened. In the original M&B on a horse could run into the castle wall. The second in the expansion Warband. After an unsuccessful assault was captured along with his company (Bunduk, Ferentis and Marne). Along with them sat in prison another Lord. I spoke with everyone and told them not to interfere, he will understand. When we reached the courtyard of the castle they immediately drew their swords, and began to look at me.However, they did not attack me. I came closer to talk to them, and then they attacked me (including the Lord whom I helped to run).At the end of Bundock shot me with a crossbow. Although as expected they had shot half the guards..

D
DevenFist 27.10.19

http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/1007/8b/13a0ab899bc2.jpg
I smiled)

E
EgorKH 27.10.19

DevenFist CDM wonder what kind of girl, he was concerned about)))))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

DevenFist
Fan crack probably?))

S
STEREOn 27.10.19

this bug probably everyone knows Amoret the Internet ,so when the agility of a thousand or above at the time of sieges and walks to povorotu timages run squassina though control will not cope.Also there was a glitch that in the middle of the day for me, my riders, 244 people were attacked and I ostalos 78человек.But during the battle, the traitors were on my side, had to be loaded.

D
DevenFist 27.10.19

Sveige
Official 1C. The mission is about a nervous man.

D
DevenFist 27.10.19

http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1008/53/6224cacb758d.jpg
Of the 7 recruits, 160 knights))) It them to keep each other going? )))

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 27.10.19

DevenFist the same thing with girl was=) In verbande, face.

A
Alessandro del Piero 27.10.19

ctrl+shift+f4 to kill the enemies. Otkryvaesh inventory and nazhimaesh ctrl+x adds money. :)

D
DevenFist 27.10.19

Alessandro del Piero
This is what you say?

A

What did you like? :D

D
DevenFist 27.10.19

If you think you discovered America? It's not a bug, a cheat and everybody knows it.

A

Well, I'm sorry if that. Didn't mean to offend anyone or something like that.

M
MagicRonin 27.10.19

Yes, it's all what you tell here is garbage compared to what I saw=)

so true!
I go to the castle Gimes that halytskoho khanate, hit go to the courtyard, and looking for the door to the dungeon, loved it and immediately come out of it!
and what do I see? I somehow turned out to be 100 metres from the castle and around me is 7-10 halitsky soldiers, BUT if you go further you can see his clone in the role of king of the country named (as a clone said) Faction player"! from the clone can get the job and later even enter into this mysterious state!

do try and make sure
I ohrinel when I saw this miracle=))

S
ShamomahS 27.10.19

To McMet
America was discovered. This is trivial most of the forum was. Surprised :D

You give the candy? :D

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Yes, it's all what you tell here is garbage compared to what I saw=)
Read the topic and reward you that won't look silly - this bug is in the theme mentioned more often than others.

L
LordTermor 27.10.19

ShamomahS
ATTENTION!!!! Ezdiet question mark, all, all: the SHELTERS!!!
:))

A
Alan Nip 27.10.19

There was a bug when I killed the rider, he fell from his horse and driven in the air in a ridiculous position))

G
GarreT-LiS 27.10.19

Hmm I have a funny happened with the name...I walked away from the computer and asked my brother to create a Persian, in General, approaching the king, He savsat me: good to see you Hellish sotona, I nearly from laughter from a chair did not fall, is a brother for fun call it that, it looked so comical...the king of Garbeta in subjection was itself soton =)