3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demiris777 20.12.20 05:05 am

How did you kill Green? (Prototype)

who killed the girl Green in times square?
I personally jumped from a skyscraper and released shypy out of the ground, and then wetted this creature with my claws ...
and how are you? XDDD
117 Comments
Sort by:
I
I_Loki_I 20.12.20

In the same way, only with critical pain and tentacles ...

F
Funny cat 20.12.20

He poured him to the ground with a tank, then wetted him with a blade under the armor.

D
Dark corsair 20.12.20

He killed everything that came to hand: cars, tanks, from the air and all his arsenal ... uhh, on the last difficulty, it was impossible to do without all this ...

P
PaShT3T 20.12.20

Machine gun ..

d
demiris777 20.12.20

So what? who else can tell?

D
David Blaine 20.12.20

but where did it come from and who is it? I still didn't understand

D
DemonXXXL 20.12.20

I passed the game at the most difficult level, I broke the ridge in the following way: I take the hunters away and kill, then in the shelter of the building I beat its stems with a whip, and when it collapses with a blade. If you can try 3 times or 4 times.

D
DemonXXXL 20.12.20

after the virus was invented, it was released in 2 more cities in one of the cities where Green lived, but unlike others, she did not turn into a zombie, but changed the virus, then they began to study her and realized that she was pregnant and then our dude Alex released her ... ...

Z
ZaraZ 20.12.20

I first showered them with cars, then shot from a tank. quite a long time, however, it turned out.

0L1V3R 20.12.20

I climbed the building next to her and fell, so that thorns would come out of the ground. several times, he gained a critical mass, devouring the infected and hunters. when she "fell into a swoon" I wet her with a whip ...

9800GT 20.12.20

And I said that she is fat and she has wrinkles, and she herself went to the next world.

T
TheNik 20.12.20

when she "fell into a swoon" I wet her with a whip ...
I beat her stalks with a whip, but as soon as it collapses with a blade

0L1V3R 20.12.20

hehe

S
Steel Brother 20.12.20

It is easy to wet it. There are several ways for it to collapse. 1. Wet it with a tank. 2. To wet with a whip. 3. Activate muscle mass and throw it with machines. And when she fell, it is better to attack with her hands with hammers or a blade. It is better to attack with a blade when you jump and press the second mouse button.

H
Hitman25 20.12.20

yes,
it's better to jump on it and wet the blade from the air with the right button
and so on until the victorious end,
well, or not until the victorious ...

A
Agresor666 20.12.20

I could knock it down only with a cut (right button) from a great height! And then I spent half an hour!)))

d
deleted12345 20.12.20

Mochil with a whip, a tank and tentacles. When it fell, I beat it with a blade.

T
T ruman 20.12.20

Everybody a little bit!

M
Max_cherevan 20.12.20

Jumped up on a building and cut with a blade

L
Lord inferno 20.12.20

Complete improvisation, practically no tactics, it is difficult even to call it "killed", it was more likely to have fun. No limit: he stole tanks, helicopters, fought off hunters, bombed the military, taught combos, all kinds of tricks, and so on until she accidentally died! = (