3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demiris777 20.12.20 05:05 am

How did you kill Green? (Prototype)

who killed the girl Green in times square?
I personally jumped from a skyscraper and released shypy out of the ground, and then wetted this creature with my claws ...
and how are you? XDDD
117 Comments
Sort by:
d
dim3141 20.12.20

Ah, it turns out that ... The tanks must then drive up ... Ah, I thought that I would have to choke with my bare hands. I threw cars at her, she absolutely does not care. Running around with a sharpening is also not good, you grab it in a specific way ... On the right side of the screen, there are some red sticks, this is what I think about ...? When I put artillery on this anus, I pretended to be a military man, like these sticks became less ... I'm somehow not particularly fond of jumping from a skyscraper upside down, to be honest, and this did not immediately occur to my head, but apparently there is no other way out ...

P
PainJeka 20.12.20

At first I wet everything that came to hand, and when the soldiers approached, I wet it from the tank and from the helicopter.

R
RavingRazik 20.12.20

in two ways or one united karoch havaesh nzabegaesh around the corner there is a place where you can hide and the shells will not reach you there you haw a lot of people to reach critical mass
borrow from the military helicopter we launch all the missiles that are we butt at point blank slash with blades
when the state of the vert reaches critical we uncouple and make air tentacles kada this creature
falls take claws and slice n dice it

V
Vris 20.12.20

On the M1 Abrams

V
VitasVista 20.12.20

Vert + cars + her hands = Elizabeth Green got hit in the face and became a part of me

E
Enochian 20.12.20

He ran around her in armor and beat her with a whip, sometimes fighting off annoying hunters (and at the same time he improved his health). She died quickly, killed in 20 minutes =)

Z
Zzz ..... 20.12.20

Stupidly wet with a blade

x
x_Gaijin_x 20.12.20

first on the vertik, then on the tank, then with the blade, then pressed E and the right mouse button) until the critical force (or whatever it was, I already forgot it) was over, then I ate the military and all over again

M
Mockingbird XD 20.12.20

Killed with USUAL (!!!) fists.
No reincarnation.

p
prototype20101 20.12.20

tank sometimes with a volley of tentacles

s
sanek17021997 20.12.20

First I shoot at her with a whip, and then I use a sword, and when warriors appear, then the current from the tank.

W
WallCrawler09 20.12.20

since i passed the game 6 times i killed it like that.
1 time devastator of thorns from the ground
times with a sword 3 times you may not believe but with soldiers. He threw soldiers on the green.
times with a tank 5
times with a turntable 6 times with devastators.with a sword with soldiers.

D
Don-san 20.12.20

I mostly used retreat tactics, I don't know why. =)
I tried to knock it out with tanks, but it didn’t work very well, it was painful to quickly knock it out of the saddle. As a result, I had to throw a blade at everything that was at hand in close combat.

s
skazochnik947 20.12.20

turntables and nothing more. Well, until the military arrived, he threw cars and cut them with a blade from the air

I
Infiltratоr 20.12.20

Before the military, I hacked everything that was, and with the military, I also hacked everything that was in general 22 minutes at a hard level and I am the winner.

L
LeX_Plus 20.12.20

He grabbed a helicopter and wetted her like that until she "fainted", then jumped out of the helicopter and wet her with a poleaxe)

D
DnseiK 20.12.20

Green can be killed in many ways!
1) When I played it for the very first time, I killed the grik with a devasator attack. I just made this attack a couple of times and stepped back to eat people to gain critical mass and then again and so on until he died!
2) I killed very simply climbed into the tank and felled until he dies!
3) On a helicopter, as well as on a tank
4) I just threw objects at her, but so that it was more including muscle strength
5) Just with a blade
6) I decided to experiment and killed her with every force! First, with a whip, then with muscles, then with a blade, then with stone fists and then claws!
So you can kill her as you want, the choice is very large!

T
Tamerlan018 20.12.20

With a blade. Powerful attack from above.

w
we get what we deserve 20.12.20

I was on Krish when she sent balls against me, then with a sword, and then with a tank.

-
-Iskander- 20.12.20

Tank and then finished off her with a blade.