3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demiris777 20.12.20 05:05 am

How did you kill Green? (Prototype)

who killed the girl Green in times square?
I personally jumped from a skyscraper and released shypy out of the ground, and then wetted this creature with my claws ...
and how are you? XDDD
117 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 20.12.20

-ISKANDER-
And before the arrival of the military?

[
[GaMeR_007] 20.12.20

artillery strike then caused a breakthrough, her lives were over before mine XD

w

[GaMeR_007]
How to call artillery?

[
[GaMeR_007] 20.12.20

Agent00Igor
press TAB (aim at the target) then F (the same key that opens the menu for stealthy murder) when it is pressed, the icons will light up in yellow (right mouse button) the mercer will blurt out on the radio and bombs will fly at the enemy from above
PS for all this is necessary take the form of a military, it does not matter an infantryman or other main military)

w

[GaMeR_007]
Thank you!

[
[GaMeR_007] 20.12.20

Agent00Igor
but not at all)))

D
Dimas potapas 20.12.20

I first felled the tentacles from the whip, and then this piece of meat with critical pain (critical mass + E + first mouse button = critical pain) with the help of it I defeated the high hunter, one critical pain takes away
a lot of this bitch

X
Xiahou Dun 20.12.20

With a blade, he jumped from the building. I feel very sorry for her, because the girl, in principle, is not bad, she just had to be stopped.

D
Dimas potapas 20.12.20

well, in the end I absorbed it

I
Infiltratоr 20.12.20

Well, it annoys me glad that I killed this creature.

V
Vapauk 20.12.20

I climbed a building nearby, aimed at it, ran, jumped and hit the right button with a blade

T
Traumer 20.12.20

First, everything that came to hand, and when the military came, he shot from a turntable.

a
at-400 20.12.20

How did you kill Green?
He killed with a blade, namely, he ran to skyscrapers and, using the "cutting" technique (in the air), struck swift blows from a height.
Oh, and it was a long battle ...

S
Sasindos 20.12.20

And I first flew with a hammer-hand torpedo from a distance, and then shredded with a sword.)))

A
Anderby 20.12.20

Thrown from a skyscraper with hammers down.

F
FIRE KING 20.12.20

in armor with a blade, cars, a whip, a tank, hammer-fists ... yes, he drenched everyone in short

E
Eremite_City 20.12.20

I cut from a skyscraper .. I got 5 visits 7-11 times.
Which is very convenient: hunters do not have time, and stones and greens are harmless ..
Spoiler