3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demiris777 20.12.20 05:05 am

How did you kill Green? (Prototype)

who killed the girl Green in times square?
I personally jumped from a skyscraper and released shypy out of the ground, and then wetted this creature with my claws ...
and how are you? XDDD
117 Comments
Sort by:
T
Touran 20.12.20

but how to use spikes ??

T
The walking dan 20.12.20

Who are they getting out of? (Gaining critical mass and squeezing together the grip and the right mouse button)

H
Hank Hill 20.12.20

These are not thorns thorns (critical mass - we hold down the right and left mouse buttons).

T
The walking dan 20.12.20

Have you forgotten how to read? Read my message !!!!!!!!

H
Hank Hill 20.12.20

Grip on y. And spikes on the left and right buttons.

Z
Zexer333 20.12.20

We take the whip, jump around the green and while in the air we use the
whip.

T
The walking dan 20.12.20

Listen to Hank Hill I oooooooooooooooooooh I stepped hard, I fumbled tentacles with spikes.

H
Hank Hill 20.12.20

Let's just close this tentacle thread, forget it;)

T
The walking dan 20.12.20

Okay

S
Shadow 20.12.20

to wet the green is bullshit, but to wet the leader of the hunters in the last mission tin I remember killed him in the last second, it’s generally stupid to give it for this time, I soaked him somewhere on the 5th attempt, and the green is a matter of time helicopters, tentacles, etc.

F
Fuelman 20.12.20

and I knocked it out of the vertical and with a blade and a couple more times with a devastator

H
Hank Hill 20.12.20

if with a blade for a very long time

T
Tough_Gat 20.12.20

I personally soaked it like this:
Before she fired this "charge" which takes health away there, in my opinion, the screen turns red at that time and there like a tornado or something like that is coming. I simply gave her the tentacles with a whip, almost point-blank, ignoring the hunters. And of course, I also got sickly with tentacles in the head, but I was not afraid of that, I just knew to whip her almost point-blank, and before the battle with her, as far as I remember, the ability of this "armor" opens in my mind. Not a shield, but armor. Well, I was in armor like a tank, and I attacked her with a whip. Well, then, as his health was running out, he carried his legs to the nearest building and there he hammered stubborn hunters with the same whip, thus restoring health, well, of course, these homing green figurines flew easily, but in armor, if you are so clear, the tanks are not afraid of pukalok. Well, then I climbed up the skyscraper, jumped from there, and SO I jumped that I fell straight and not a single homing charge hit me and then everything on a new one, into the impudent whip almost point-blank, I also naturally get it in the head. So that's it. So Green is so full of this garbage. I would have soaked it the first time if I hadn't accidentally left the battlefield and thus failed the mission. This I later learned that you can't go too far, but as luck would have it, I accidentally climbed a building that was too far away. By the way, a small digression from the topic, I was not only so impudent with Green. Today I recently stole a tank in a brazen front in front of the soldiers, and then also slapped them all to hell. And then I still happen when these poor fellows call a shock group, I just tear it like Tuzik a rag, I activate the armor again, I get the blade, I'll climb some kind of skyscraper - these idiots will poke their attention to me in their helicopters and I'll kick them in the air and thereby shoot them down. And then it also happens that these idiots will fly low above the ground, so I generally knock them down with the same blade with one blow in a jump. But when there is no opportunity to shoot down with a blade, then I simply already said what I was doing - I rush in a jump and let's kick these helicopters, and they are idiots, in addition, they are constantly at such a distance when I can beat them. Sorry for offtopic. But when there is no opportunity to shoot down with a blade, then I simply already said what I was doing - I rush in a jump and let's kick these helicopters, and they are idiots, in addition, they are constantly at such a distance when I can beat them. Sorry for offtopic. But when there is no opportunity to shoot down with a blade, then I simply already said what I was doing - I rush in a jump and let's kick these helicopters, and they are idiots, in addition, they are constantly at such a distance when I can beat them. Sorry for offtopic.

y
yarik95 20.12.20

the military helped me a lot. they brought me tanks from them, then I soaked it

T
Tough_Gat 20.12.20

9800GT
"And I said that she is fat and she has wrinkles, and she herself passed away."
Well you damn it and did a hell of annealing XD. You gave her a nice compliment. "She is fat and she has wrinkles" yes, you give it, but she just took offense and decided to commit suicide herself, and at the same time did not want to leave you for such a "compliment": D. This is stupid.
This is a pancake as I read what type of easy passage of STALKER should be - one humorist honestly wrote there, I went nuts.
Here is an excerpt:
"The controller with the monsters is washed, ironed and brought by GG Healing Beryl with cries of" We don't need it ourselves! "And then they go to turn off the brain burner."
Or here's another:
"The bandits shouting" Kandeokhai more fun! "Throw their backpacks on the ground and run to the nearest anomaly." And you, in addition, also came up with something like that. Hour by hour is not easier. Sorry for offtopic.

B
BuHorpagoB 20.12.20

I soaked it out of the tank, when the tanks ran out, I finished it off with a whip! xD

[
[Zeromancer] 20.12.20

Only from the blade. If the blow succeeds, then immediately removes 12 units from the building

A
AlexAlex777 20.12.20

And I was shooting at her all the time from the tank

L
Lubber 20.12.20

My method of killing Lisa is quite standard:
1) We cut in the muscle mass
2) We make a devastator "Graveyard of thorns" while jumping from a building.
3) If after the devastator we got some damage, we run away from Green so that we don’t see, we switch to the sword, hit the running hunter with a lightly charged jump (RMB), absorb it and repeat from point 1.
4) When Liza fell, he fought her straight with his fists with the use of muscle mass, because it was easy to switch broke, although it was possible with a sword.
She fell 4 times somewhere, to make her fall took 2-3 devastators

R
Rusya the shooter 20.12.20

And I wet it from the turntable!