3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zikfried 20.12.20 05:05 am

Windows cannot find TS3.exe (The Sims 3)

guys help pliz, when I install the sims 3, the installation takes five seconds and says that everything is fine, (strange), when I launch the icon from the desktop, it says that windows cannot find the TS3.exe file, can anything help?
118 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kissfm_ka 20.12.20

Thank you)))
But now something else ... I installed the sims career, as it should be in the folder with the game (there are already sims adventures here), but after installation I did not find this folder, I tried to start the sims adventures, it started and when loading it was written the Sims career ...
loaded, and then wrote something like: "make sure the disk is mean" and threw it out ...
help

A
Arantir_3000 20.12.20

can put noCD / DVD

S
Steaaam 20.12.20

Help please. When I install "Adventure World" I get an error, first he writes - It is required to update Sims 3 before installing the product.
The installer will now update the version of the Sims 3 game. I click continue and I get an update error cannot continue!
If anyone knows what the problem is, please help.
Thank you in advance!

A
Arantir_3000 20.12.20

License?!

a
ak_bullet 20.12.20

Please !!! Please, I install the SIMS 3 Carrier add-on, I get a notification to update the game, I click yes, an error pops up. PLIZ HELP !!!! THANKS A LOT in advance!

l
larsy 20.12.20

help)
I have such a problem: I downloaded the travel sims and when I click install it says that "initialization error (0x0175dcbb)"
what is the reason ?

C
Candy 20.12.20

A question for expert experts
A career has been established - plows the norms, but after installation has demolished me a lot of plumbing fixtures and sets (for a medieval castle, tikki, etc., replacing them in my houses with kondovy samples from the base game) In the launcher (installed materials), all that have ceased to be present in the game, samples are shown without an image icon, instead of a box icon. Is it possible to activate them somehow or should they be replaced? Can someone kind throw the files? Or do you need to reinstall MP over Career? What's the correct decision?

A
Alina4kAKauGurI 20.12.20

Hello everyone. Yesterday my friend installed Sims 3 original, then Modern Luxury, World of Adventures and Career, how to make the game start loading and where to start it, where and where to throw a crack? Please help!

I
Irina1309 20.12.20

Help, pzhl. Updated the game. When loading the game, I asked for a code (I had not asked before. I have been playing for a year now), I found it in the net and entered it. It turned out to be apparently old. Now he writes: The license has expired or something and contact support.ea.com. Something like this. The key does not allow to enter. What to do? (I just have a panic (

S
Svfoxy 20.12.20

People, help, please ...
I bought a Sims3 anthology disc (for 2 DVDs, one double-sided).
I install, almost at the end, when again asks to insert the first disc, NOD32 detects a virus (Trojan) and removes it (like a crack or something like that) .. I complete the installation and everything that comes with the game. I reboot as requested by the game.
I launch it. It gives me an error that TS3.exe was not found.
I show the way. I launch it. same (((.

g
grishina 20.12.20

Help please :)
I, like many, have a problem that when the game starts, the code is requested again, and when you enter it, they write that it is incorrect :(
But only I do not have this Setup_NoDVD program. You
can download it somehow or without it start the game?

Z
Zlato4e4ka 20.12.20

Help me please. I downloaded the patch TS3_1.22.9.0110xx_update, I now have 1.11.7.005002. When installing, I get the error
"The installer has detected that the version of The Sims 3 is installed.
A previous version of the program must be installed to complete this update."

K
Kasagaeru 20.12.20

The question is: I
downloaded the game in 5 parts from the Internet. I installed and played successfully after every system reinstall, but not this time. Recently, windows 7 was installed on the computer. The problem is that the game was installed normally, but when it starts it says that d3dx9_31 was not found (what kind of fruit is this? Oo) but, in general, the game will not work without it, and therefore, I am offered reinstall the game. only this does not change anything and the desired file is still missing.
what to do??

K
Kasagaeru 20.12.20

I solved the problem myself, thanks.

m
masha_masha94 20.12.20

Need help .... knocks out an error after a normal installation .... writes "D: Games The Sims 3 Deluxe The Sims 3 Generations Game Bin TS3EP04.exe the application was not started because it is not configured correctly." ... help please ... what to do?

S
Shai-87 20.12.20

plz help, deleted the sims folder, accidentally, install from the disk writes that it is already installed, demolished all the keys in the registry and the save folder, run the installer from the sims3 all ages disk, writes that to install this addon, the original sims 3 is required, I go to the folder on disk support there the installer of the original sims3 670mb somewhere, I run it, he writes "the installer found that the version of sims 3 is already installed. to perform this update, the previous version must be installed" in general help. when the sims were not installed on the computer, I installed them from this disk. and now such a garbage (((

m
marisu 20.12.20

Guys, help .. Problem: installed sims at dusk, everything worked fine. I decided to download the "world adventure", but then it did not open. Writes: incompatible apps. Ok, I deleted it. Twilight didn't open either. Ok, deleted and rearranged. The download comes to: GameData shared packages fullbuild1.package. tell me what to do.
PySy: there seems to be enough space, everything is ok with the video card ... * in sorrow *

C
Candy 20.12.20

The registry, probably, did not clean out before rearranging ...

S
Shai-87 20.12.20

help me

S
Sashavsandra 20.12.20

Problem, I do not redeem !!!
game sims 3 (10 in 1) on two disks.
loaded from disk 1, everything is ok. then - "insert disc 2". I take out 1, insert 2. nothing is loaded further and there is a message "to continue installation, insert disk 1". I insert, but writes about an error and everything is interrupted.
What's wrong?