3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zikfried 20.12.20 05:05 am

Windows cannot find TS3.exe (The Sims 3)

guys help pliz, when I install the sims 3, the installation takes five seconds and says that everything is fine, (strange), when I launch the icon from the desktop, it says that windows cannot find the TS3.exe file, can anything help?
118 Comments
Sort by:
L
Left4LifebyLight-Light 20.12.20

Kefirka
You need to clean the registry. Enter in the search engine "cleaning the registry from the sims 3", I'm sure you will find detailed instructions. The game is just incompletely removed.

K
Kefirka 20.12.20

but can this problem be solved in a different way?

K
Kefirka 20.12.20

Left4LifebyLight [Short for just Light] Thank you very much, everything is super

K
Kefirka 20.12.20

Sorry, but now there is such a problem - I start The Sims 3 and I get such a window (which keys I have not tried to enter) what should I do?

L

Kefirka
Download the repack of the game and do not suffer. It is unlikely that you will find a suitable pirate key.

H
Harurei 20.12.20

Left4LifebyLight [Short for just Light]
And where can I get this repack? I write the same error. If you know, could you throw off the link?

L

Harurei
Search in Google, he will prompt . Links to download games are prohibited here.

P
Pashutishka 20.12.20

I have a problem installing the game. Namely when unpacking files. At the very end of the download, a window appears with an error: "problem when unpacking files." New disc, just bought, what to do ???

S
Sakura-taun haruno 20.12.20

hello, please help !!)) I wanted to install sims 3 part 17 (from disk) with add-ons and a directory, the installation was successful, but when the game starts, a window pops up that says: The application was not launched because it was configured incorrectly. applications may solve the problem. I reinstalled four times, but everything is empty ((((Help please. Thanks in advance))
PS: I have Windows XP.

J
Just me and just my life 20.12.20

Guys please help! I install sims 3 student life, well, there are still a lot of additions. And halfway through, the table "Insert disc 2 (well, that is, turn the disc on the other side) and specify the path to the Game-5b.bin file" appears. to do? I turned the disk over, but this fucking way ((Sadness.
Help please! I can send a screen by mail)

A
Anchovy123 20.12.20

Help me please! The installation proceeds normally, and at the end, reaching 100%, the window "an error occurred while unpacking" pops up. What to do?

A
Anchovy123 20.12.20

Pashutishka
here and I have the same thing .. I don't know what to do at all (

a
alexey1998-21 20.12.20

I run the sims 3 game student life climbs information that you need to insert a disc what to do? please help

O
Olya Kovalchuk 20.12.20

be a weasel to help! I bought sims 3 anthology. setting to reach 13.1% and vibrate window Open, how vibrate?

a
aksorova 20.12.20

I install the game from disk, there is not enough memory, but it should be enough, an empty "open" folder appears during loading, what should I do?

E
Eliza18 20.12.20

I have a problem. I downloaded Sims 3 and here's the installation, it says "Please insert disk one and click OK" I don't have a disk, it said like if the files from the disk can be located in one of the folders, then specify which one. On the Internet, they advised me to install it using Crack, I downloaded this folder, but he does not see it. How can I install it?

I
Irina Kononova 20.12.20

Guys, what to do?

P
Polina Zbarovskaya 20.12.20

Dear Administration and The Sims fans, this is a CRY FOR HELP !!
For a long time, I have encountered a problem while installing The Sims 3 Deluxe Edition, an error occurs "An attempt was made to copy a file. The original file is damaged" And 3 actions "redo", "skip", "cancel".
I searched a lot on the Internet! Nothing helped, downloaded from different sources !! In some cases, it wrote .. The archive is damaged
and gave an error code "-1" or "-7" What should I do ??
The system requirements are the same! But everything just gives an error !!
Help PLEASE!