3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zikfried 20.12.20 05:05 am

Windows cannot find TS3.exe (The Sims 3)

guys help pliz, when I install the sims 3, the installation takes five seconds and says that everything is fine, (strange), when I launch the icon from the desktop, it says that windows cannot find the TS3.exe file, can anything help?
118 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanK95 20.12.20

Help!!! I install The Sims 3: Gold Edition, after 5-6 minutes, instead of continuing with the installation that does not move, a window appears prompting you to uninstall. the app is already installed. What to do???

M
Max0293 20.12.20

Tell me please!!! why when I start installing SIMS3: all ages, I need some kind of update. I press update and it does not want to update ... and when I cancel the update it exits the installation ... help please !!!

C
Cheater in the Law 20.12.20

Max0293
standard questions: pirate?

L
LizaVetKKA 20.12.20

I bought the game, everything was fine. But when it starts it says: an error occurred during initialization. I try to enter from another folder, but it throws it out of the game altogether. Help, I really need it!

j
julystar 20.12.20

what to do? I bought a Sims 3 pets (5 in 1) disc, not licensed, installed. I turn on the download window - writes the disc not found.

v
valeriya2012 20.12.20

Hello everyone. Help !!! I have such bullshit. I bought The sims â„¢ 3 Pets. I started to install it. As usual, the game will be installed on your computer, etc. I click further. After a while they write:
Failed to update The sims 3. Cannot continue.
What to do?

v
valeriya2012 20.12.20

And I have a license disk.

D
Danchik2018 20.12.20

people help! I put the disk in the drive. The installation screen of the sims 3 gold edition starts, I click on install and writes: Can't open D: /setup.exe. The file or path doesn’t exist.

D
Danchik2018 20.12.20

so my firewall and antivirus are turned off!

D
Danchik2018 20.12.20

Hooray, everything worked out! But a new problem appeared, the installation reaches 3.7%. And it does not load any more. I waited 5 minutes ... 10 minutes ... 20 minutes ... 30 minutes. I just got tired of waiting and I pulled out the disk and it gives 4 errors. What to do?

C

Danchik2018
first delete all these ????????????

N
Nuarlathotep 20.12.20

What to do? ~

Buy yourself a textbook on the Russian language. And also brains so that you understand what is written there.

D
Danchik2018 20.12.20

I don’t need a textbook. But for all appearances you need it. You have some kind of name: Nuarlathotep. And for this: ???. SORRY!

C

Nuarlathotep
plus
Danchik2018
Make a barrel, what else.

K
KatrineRK 20.12.20

Help me please. The sims 3 game is not installed, when the game starts, it knocks out an error and writes: "An error occurred when starting. More details can be found in the work log." I don't know what to do about it? Where can I find this magazine and what could be the problem?

G
Gothic500 20.12.20

Guys, do not kick if not in the subject, but I got as a gift an origin account with Sims 3 games, a modern luxury catalog, a high-speed catalog, an addition at dusk, outdoor recreation, all ages, city life, an exquisite bedroom, show business, pets, selling not expensive without deception, I do not need to write either in a personal Skype Garan8000.

A
Alfred0 20.12.20

guys help pliz, when I install the sims 3, the installation takes five seconds and says that everything is fine, (strange), when I launch the icon from the desktop, it says that windows cannot find the TS3.exe file, can anything help? Disk (image) size 4GB,

M
MuLawka 20.12.20

Guys, 2 years old I can not download the sims 3 properly !!!!
I downloaded it from different sites, it's useless !!!!! Here's some moronic computer: ((((
Always knocks out an error "An error occurred at startup. More information can be found in the work log!" Where is this log ... It's pi * Some kind of dets, honestly guys!
Tell me how and where to download normally ... Well, I just can't download the game normally ... only with tears and banging my head on the table!

H
Harurei 20.12.20

Help! Writes repeat the registration code, and when I enter it incorrectly. I have already tried a lot of codes on the Internet and everything is empty ...... I hope for you!

K
Kefirka 20.12.20

I faced such a problem, there was no program to uninstall and I deleted the folders, but when installing again this error pops up (what to do?