3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 20.12.20 05:21 am

Armies of the countries of the world

I read about the army in the forum. And it occurred to me to create my own with Champagne and the Priestesses of Love.
Which army in the world do you consider the strongest and why? And which army in the world would you like to serve?
If you provide information by region (For example, Europe has the strongest army, etc.)
182 Comments
Sort by:
F
Francis I 20.12.20

What do the USA and Jews see everywhere?
USA and Jews Run Russia :))))

D
Decadent 20.12.20

Francis I
Korean People's Army (DPRK) - 1,190,000 people (2012)
Armed Forces of the Republic of Korea (ROK) - 655,000 (2012)
So South Korea (without the support of the Pindos) in the event of a war with the DPRK sucks YAY.

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Francis I
What happened to that submarine? she drowned.

F
Francis I 20.12.20

EnwinE
Armed Forces of the Republic of Korea (ROK) - 655,000
At the same time, they are well armed and trained, with a huge number of ballistic weapons and a good fleet.
The DPRK will salmon tuna, besides, the DPRK will not have time to transport its entire army quickly and will be destroyed in parts.

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Francis I
Well, why are you writing all this?

D
Decadent 20.12.20

Francis I
like any country
Anyone?
EVIL PLAYER
What do you think the USSR was doing in Afghanistan? And in Cuba?
I admit that the USSR is also not without sin.
And what happened to Chechnya?
A counter-terrorist operation was carried out.
And today what do you think is going on, you know where?
The formation of a pro-Indos regime in / in Ukraine (that is, right next to Russia) poses a threat to Russia, so everything is fair. And the Pindos were the first to start.
That again, the United States and Jews are seen everywhere?
I didn't even stutter about the Jews. And I don't see anything. Everything I wrote is the purest truth.

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

EnwinE Have
n't you heard of Stockholm Syndrome?

D
Decadent 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
I 've heard, but what does this have to do with it?

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

EnwinE
You have a program in your head! You think that Russia is surrounded by some enemies.

D
Decadent 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
Russia is surrounded by enemies alone
Isn't that so? Homo homini lupus est. So it is with states.
PS I still do not understand where the Stockholm syndrome is.

p
people with a machine gun 20.12.20

EnwinE
Specifically, sir, you were brainwashed ....

D
Decadent 20.12.20

people with a machine gun.
Would you deign, sir, to explain why you think so?

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

EnwinE
Believe me, apart from Raska in Europe And the USA, no one has lived with these false fears for a long time! They remained only as stereotypes of old fart on the other side and this.

R
Redmurza 20.12.20

I will reveal a big secret - all serious armies of the world have forgotten how to fight equally.

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Redmurza
Yes, for this, as always, Ravshan and Dzhamshut will settle everything!

S
Silencio 20.12.20

the strongest army in the world ^^

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Silencio
Yes, and unfortunately many people lack it.

J
Jackson [x] 20.12.20

Which army in the world do you consider the strongest and why? -Russian. In the 14-16 centuries, the Russians captured everything that could be captured, did not even capture, but simply colonized, since such an army simply could not oppose anything, they just came and established their own order

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 20.12.20

Prone to the US Army.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
You have a program in your head! Do you think that Russia is surrounded by some enemies
? It is. We are hated for our open spaces and the availability of resources, which in other countries are like hell. And Chechnya, for your information, is the land of the Cossacks. The city of Grozny was nicknamed in honor of Ivan the Terrible. You have any Chechen ask how Chechnya was formed, he won't tell you shit.
The States also pushed their way into Afghanistan. What have they forgotten there?
For the Crimea, the States have not dumped a little dough for the Ukrainian authorities. Now they have imposed sanctions against us. Geyropa (expression in a dot)) under the states. To defeat any country, you need to either send troops or drive into debt. The United States chose the second method. Here and think, why Geyropa stands in solidarity with the sanctions against us
In the states, more people die from allergies, but their authorities devote the main funds to the fight against terrorism
All wars for money, for loans, for profit from the sale of weapons. People are given the image of an enemy, and they themselves take firearms. If people do not go to occasion, they are provoked.
PS: I will never go into a mercenary, so that some stinking goat gets up on this. People's lives are more precious than any money. If they suddenly send a summons, I'll wipe her ass