3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.20 05:37 am

The game is what it is. (Fallout 4)

In general, I decided to whine a little:
I can't understand why there are so many raiders in this game? where you don't go - raiders, go into any building - raiders ... People wrote that the game is interesting for research, and so a bunch of all kinds of buildings that you can enter, and meet there next (guess?) are people really interested in exploring the world by going into another shop to see raiders there ?. Any quest boils down to "shoot them all" or "bring me something" or "first shoot them all and then bring me something"
PS. if I want to play shooter, I will play Call of Duty, Wolfenstein and other jokers.
PSS. the game has just a little bit (just like a flea market) and a miserable RPG, and a miserable jester, and a miserable sims (xs as this genre is called)
I walked past the subway with the deacon. I had to meet with the informant on the bridge. In general, I reached him, listened to him, after which I went up to the deacon, and he asks me: do you believe the informant or not? and here the most interesting thing: I have 4 answer options, but I'm only interested in 2. Namely: "yes, I believe" or "no, I do not believe" I chose this "no, I do not believe" to which the deacon answers me "good, always trust your intuition "... well, I went further along the square, and it so happened that I died (I'm playing for survival) I had to go through the square again, and then I think I'll take the completely opposite answer for the sake of interest, and now I answer" yes, I believe "to which the deacon answers me (and you try to guess?):" well, always trust your intuition "HIS MOTHER IS ALSO, 2 opposite answers,
Okay, I'll start building (it's not for nothing that I think it is there), and how surprised I was when I wanted to enclose the site with a fence, 1 part of the fence weighs in the air (due to uneven terrain), the other should not be placed in a dense (xs why) the third should not be placed at all because the limit was exceeded ... okay he hammered the bolt and for that ...
And finally, the atmosphere: in general, I am in the fraternity, subways and the boss of the minutemans. I have 9 settlements with my slaves, a personal plot on a private plot, a dozen of my own robots, and a house in daimon city (I haven't made it to the institute yet, I don't go there on purpose) several companions to choose from .... I feel like the navel of the mazafak land! !! (I will soon become the boss of the raiders of the motherfucker! (yes, yes, again the raiders)) And these technologies .... super robots are synths well, they do not fit into the same universe with Mr. Assistant and black and green monitors.
in general, I'm tired of writing, anyway it's not interesting to anyone and is outdated ...
91 Comments
Sort by:
T
TrickReRoll 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
Well, not only, there are also mutants and ordinary people :) Personally, as for me, the game is indicative in something else, if exactly, then as a sandbox.

ps Sometimes you can get hit by the Brotherhood raid. :)

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
You yourself wrote "The game is as it is." What tasks, in your opinion, should be in the game?

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.20

nestrbob
well, for example, like in NV, I came to a small town, where I got an assignment from a man (someone kidnapped his wife, find the killer, bring him to the clearing where the man will shoot the killer with a sniper rifle) and you start to investigate, having certain perks (not only a perk - eloquence) you can get someone to talk or just find evidence, figure out the whole situation, or you can make a mistake and bring any inhabitant you want to the clearing. In general, who remembers, the quest is called - Abduction

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
I remember a good quest, but in the same HB there are some stoned ones. And HB is generally a good game, but not a fallout.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Do you think these buildings will be empty?

Y

Kirill_Shvarev

no, these buildings are filled with raiders / mutants / shooters and have another stack of trash. That is, nothing new that I would not have seen in a previous such building.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
What did you expect to see there? Black Jack with w ... girls of easy virtue? ))) For those who are not in a hurry, many of these locations have their own stories, sometimes sad, sometimes funny, some can open locations. In F4 there are interesting locations, but the folly is big, in each location that the original thread cannot really be crammed. Well, you don't want to put crooked fences, use the foundations. Here the people set up such a thing, and even without a pier, that they were crazy)

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

Gur1
By the way, there are no girls, even in Good Neighborliness or NV.

T
TTG 20.12.20

Raiders are globulars, of which there have always been many.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Raffaello_Extra
1 piece of brahmin or deer seems to be enough for survival. And what's the problem with plants? In the construction mode, such norms are deleted. Well, and apocalyptic) yes, they did not take it.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

NightHawkreal
My GG in full of norms muddied up with one girl in Neighborhood)

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

Gur1
With a singer or what? So she is out of love, and not by profession))

A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20

Well, the fact that the game is shit no
doubt ) Delays of course ...
But still shit.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

blue sky 200 years after the nuclear bomb!
and the green one is yeah

Y

Gur1,
I expected at least interesting quests with different options for events, that is, in the RPG style and not in the assassin style. The history of certain locations is in the records of the next terminal. Well, at least there would be an atmosphere, but when you pass the next quarter, you once again crumble 100 enemies on your way, you do not feel that you are another survivor, you feel that you are the king and father of the wasteland. Well, the vaunted craft of weapons, it seems to be done in an interesting way, but in fact, what, I found the legendary fluff, improved the most top modifications on it and that's it.

l
lokkie 20.12.20

Fall is simply hopelessly outdated, and does not correspond to the trends of the times. It's still the same isometrics, only with the addition of first and third person views. The engine is still the same, location-based. For example, they added rain, but wherever you are, under a roof or in a bunker, it pours on you. In order to hide from him, you need to change the location. As they say sandbox, but nothing like that.
The content of the interaction between the characters is still the same, 15 years ago. Especially finishes off weapons. You need to stick 5-6 bullets into an unprotected jug. All right, monsters, but the same raiders. I pumped a 38mm smoothbore, but there's no sense in it.
But it is the interaction between the characters and objects that is especially annoying. I drank some vodka, numbers were added. Well, great cho. Or they added romance, which is in the form of the same isometric dialogue. And this is in 2016.
Yes, the game is what it is, and it is not going to change. Yes, they added grafonia, but this situation does not save, because everything else is 15 years ago.
In general, I think so, F4 is the last part that was successful. People still hoped for something, a new engine, a new graphonium, a talking GG, romance ... but in reality it turned out to be the same.
As for survival, in HB, hardcore was planned from the very beginning, and the system of objects was originally sawed for it. In F4, it was added as a mod, with all that it implies. Yes, it's done pretty crookedly.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

lokkie
Especially finishes weapons. In an unprotected jug, you need to stick 5-6 bullets,
which I call RPG nonsense in such games. when waxing realism is brought to please a certain balance of statistics and characteristics. the atoms of a man in armor would be very difficult to kill, but in a torn opposite from a simple revolver it could be laid. and as if the player is interested that it is not easy for him to fill up someone there.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

a little so it's monotonous so also illogical, the percentage of raiders from ordinary people should be 10 to 90 maximum, otherwise who should they just rob and kill? chtol themselves?

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev wrote:
I expected at least interesting quests with different variants of events.
What exactly do you mean?
Swindler, Diamond City blues, Constitution's last flight, urgent delivery, human error.
Quite interesting quests, I think you can find more, and the location with the robotic assistants generally killed me. Well, if you wander through the wasteland for a long time, no, no, but you will also run into some unexpected thread.
Well, Far Harbor is more of a fallout than fallout 4 itself, everything is in Feng Shui there, if you want to be a kind uncle a peacemaker, be it, if you want to be a villain, arrange a local armageddon.

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

Gur1
Just the same foul. For the second is all saturated with this. Even in the first part they wanted, but in the end they cut it out.