3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.20 05:37 am

The game is what it is. (Fallout 4)

In general, I decided to whine a little:
I can't understand why there are so many raiders in this game? where you don't go - raiders, go into any building - raiders ... People wrote that the game is interesting for research, and so a bunch of all kinds of buildings that you can enter, and meet there next (guess?) are people really interested in exploring the world by going into another shop to see raiders there ?. Any quest boils down to "shoot them all" or "bring me something" or "first shoot them all and then bring me something"
PS. if I want to play shooter, I will play Call of Duty, Wolfenstein and other jokers.
PSS. the game has just a little bit (just like a flea market) and a miserable RPG, and a miserable jester, and a miserable sims (xs as this genre is called)
I walked past the subway with the deacon. I had to meet with the informant on the bridge. In general, I reached him, listened to him, after which I went up to the deacon, and he asks me: do you believe the informant or not? and here the most interesting thing: I have 4 answer options, but I'm only interested in 2. Namely: "yes, I believe" or "no, I do not believe" I chose this "no, I do not believe" to which the deacon answers me "good, always trust your intuition "... well, I went further along the square, and it so happened that I died (I'm playing for survival) I had to go through the square again, and then I think I'll take the completely opposite answer for the sake of interest, and now I answer" yes, I believe "to which the deacon answers me (and you try to guess?):" well, always trust your intuition "HIS MOTHER IS ALSO, 2 opposite answers,
Okay, I'll start building (it's not for nothing that I think it is there), and how surprised I was when I wanted to enclose the site with a fence, 1 part of the fence weighs in the air (due to uneven terrain), the other should not be placed in a dense (xs why) the third should not be placed at all because the limit was exceeded ... okay he hammered the bolt and for that ...
And finally, the atmosphere: in general, I am in the fraternity, subways and the boss of the minutemans. I have 9 settlements with my slaves, a personal plot on a private plot, a dozen of my own robots, and a house in daimon city (I haven't made it to the institute yet, I don't go there on purpose) several companions to choose from .... I feel like the navel of the mazafak land! !! (I will soon become the boss of the raiders of the motherfucker! (yes, yes, again the raiders)) And these technologies .... super robots are synths well, they do not fit into the same universe with Mr. Assistant and black and green monitors.
in general, I'm tired of writing, anyway it's not interesting to anyone and is outdated ...
91 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
This is what I found on the internet at the expense of the BS
On the west coast of North America, one of the military shelters was almost not damaged.

I haven't played fouls 1-2, so I won't argue.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Mmm .. Enclave. To reanimate the enclave a second time is already bad form. In F2, GG blew up the enclave's central base together with the US President. In F3, GG blew up another base of the enclave together with the "President of the United States". How many presidents and bases should they have? )) Especially. that in F-NV, if you find the surviving representatives of the enclave and have a heart-to-heart talk with everyone, it becomes clear that there is no Enclave anywhere else. And these four (sort of?) Are all. who survived. They have taken new names for themselves, invented legends and do not want to remember the past. Theirs, of course. The GG can talk. And even get hold of the armor of the enclave, and these peppers will help him from the verdebird during the main battle for Hoover Dam ... but that's all - so, the remnants of its former greatness.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Gur1
This is what I found on the Internet at the expense of the BS
On the west coast of North America, one of the military shelters was almost not damaged.

Well, I’m writing to you - the west coast is the area around San Francisco. Homeland of BS and NKR. There they started out as still slightly powerful organizations. In general, the NKR held only the NKR town of the same name. in other neighboring settlements, their representation was weak, and patrols far from the NKR did not meet. I wrote to you about BS above. In F2, there is no serious base of BS as such. their representation in the game is very weak. Patrols are rare. and even then it is mainly a group of fanatical paladins. looking for the "Holy Pomegranate of Antiochus". and do not perform some task of the BS management)

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Hmm. came up with a small addition to the plot for fans of the Enclave:
GG, during the promotion to knight, BS must take an oath, the text of which must include an oath "... I also swear to bring the frequency of destruction of the enclave base with the US President to 2 times a week. I undertake to destroy them clearly, quickly and ruthlessly! " )))

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Abbat76 wrote:
Well, I'm writing to you - the west coast is the area around San Francisco. Homeland of BS and NKR. There they started out as still slightly powerful organizations.
Bro, if after the end of the world, you have a power arm and a laser carbine, you are already on your own, a very powerful organization))) And the fig that you only control a small piece of land, others do not ... or nothing at all. So for their time and place, they were a very powerful organization. And you don't need to compare them with the pre-war army or who they became (who the arbor made them).

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Gur1
mmm, how to say. Deathclaws look ironically at your carbine)
Well, on the topic: BS in F1 / F2 were certainly a serious local force. BUT! They have always been a self-limiting community. Those. for all the honesty of each individual fighter, BS always had a small number of these same fighters. This has always been associated with isolationist tactics. Fulfilling the role of guardians of dangerous technologies, they in every possible way tried to narrow the circle of those. who had access to these technologies to the minimum required number of persons. And with such an approach, there can be no talk of any expansion. That is why there have always been so many complaints about them "They sit in fashionable vests and don't want to help anyone!" And their task is different - to keep and not to give. Therefore, only in F3, the Brotherhood of Steel tried to take its head out of its ass, and even then - only because it was necessary to kick the Enclave. And then - for that, Elder Lyons was kicked hard in the ass.
There is only one weapon in the game, which I used yesterday on a clean client (no mods, console cheats or other dishonest things!), On Very High difficulty I sawed off a squad of raiders of 5-6 people, of which 2 were in power armor of raiders for about 2 3 seconds. After cutting it out, it became problematic to calculate the exact number of people in the squadron.

It's about the Explosive Minigun. I have this devilish machine giving out 93 units. damage per cartridge. the whole detachment took less than 50 rounds. Since the detachment stood in a bunch, limbs fell from the sky for some time, mixed with scraps of sheet armor from the powerarmor) Personally, I think that, although this weapon was swung honestly and knocked out of the mob completely honestly, it would be better in the game if the parameter " explosive damage "was only for grenades and missiles, not bullet weapons. I cannot not use it - it pulls something dark in me)) And with it, in principle, armor is needed only in order to wear a lot and protect yourself from radiation. there is not a single mob in the game to withstand 50 rounds or more. And all because there are no resists from explosive damage in the game.
And from this it follows that a group of raiders with explosive miniguns is potentially able to cut out the entire armed army from Prydwen, except, probably, Liberty Prime. This is in the existing realities of F4.
SpoilerAll the trick is that this minigun is affected not only by the Heavy Weapon skill, but also by the grenade skill (well, + 15% from the Bloodbath). On a minigun with the "plasma" perk, for example, other perks are active and there the damage is 23 physical + 23 plasma and that 46.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Abbat76
I had no luck on an explosive minigun. I have never dropped out. But also an explosive shot or gaus with the effect of a double shot, copes with a bang with a bang with any number of opponents on any difficulty level)

v
vzglydizugla 20.12.20

Abbat76
And how do you like the good old fat man with 2500+ damage?

ps I'm running around with a Kalash (clean), a Harbor headlight rifle (2nd shot) and a pistol (unique from the subway). It is quite interesting to fight, sometimes difficult. There are also grenades. Strength and minigun (the one that is energy) as a last resort. Refreshing drink as a healer =)
ps 2, there are a bunch of different weapons, stored on shelves and in boxes =)

G
Gur1 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
The fat man has one drawback, it can really come in handy 1-2 times for the passage, and even that is not a fact. It's more for fun)

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
1. I bought a Kalash for 12k from a merchant in Yader-Mir ("Splatter", or something ..). He has a perk - increased damage to the same target. Base damage is around 160 per cartridge in the sniper modification. good screw cutter. I called the SVD because it is completely similar to it) is needed for covert roleplaying and bottlenecks, where an explosive minigun, with a shock wave reflection at close range, kills my GG with 6 rounds.
2. other weapon - cowboy revolver. 245 damage from cartridge. the same .44 caliber. but shoots a little faster and further. well, purely for the heads.
3. For big fun I use "Admiral's Friend". Harpoon launcher with double damage to enemies with full health perk. net damage with a harpoon = 360+, which gives more than 720 per shot against whole enemies. Apparently, the harpoon diligently ignores part of the target's armor, so one shot, especially from stealth, is enough for 90% of all enemies. I don’t shoot at the head - the harpoon launcher does it very badly. low accuracy in a body part. The downside is that it is single-shot and takes a long time to recharge. The plus is that in VPBX all actions cost very few action points, and you can shoot for one set of APs 5 times in a row with reloading.
4. Explosive radium carbine. Well .. just like that.
5. Gamma gun with 25% increased rate of fire and reload speed. I use it against all sorts of people, such as raiders and the like without substantial armor. against other opponents, she's pretty useless. Also for fun.
6. For fun, I use the Constitution Tool. sometimes. when it's boring and the mobs are not deadly. for at high levels the cannon is weak.
7. Legendary Fat Man, bought with the "second shot" perk (if not forgotten - in Diamond City) for fun only in the modification of a cluster bomb. The end of the world! everything burns into trash from a heap of nuclear bombs for the price of one.
once used a navigation transmitter from a Chinese submarine. directed a nuclear strike with an onboard missile. I decided not to spend more transmitters)

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Abbat76 wrote:
I don’t understand what haunts you?
The element of unrealism.

Abbat76 wrote:
My neighbor-grandfather has an old Moskvich 412. He drives it once or twice a month. So the car without a single spot of rust, glitters with chrome, But at the same time, in 30 years, as far as I can remember, he has not repaired it.
And where did he keep it? In the forest, by the road?

Abbat76 wrote:
The fact that the paintwork has n't rusted? so under him everything rotted there)
Yes, it just rusted, in the game you can see it. But it looks strange, as if they had not used cars for only 10 years.