3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.20 05:37 am

The game is what it is. (Fallout 4)

In general, I decided to whine a little:
I can't understand why there are so many raiders in this game? where you don't go - raiders, go into any building - raiders ... People wrote that the game is interesting for research, and so a bunch of all kinds of buildings that you can enter, and meet there next (guess?) are people really interested in exploring the world by going into another shop to see raiders there ?. Any quest boils down to "shoot them all" or "bring me something" or "first shoot them all and then bring me something"
PS. if I want to play shooter, I will play Call of Duty, Wolfenstein and other jokers.
PSS. the game has just a little bit (just like a flea market) and a miserable RPG, and a miserable jester, and a miserable sims (xs as this genre is called)
I walked past the subway with the deacon. I had to meet with the informant on the bridge. In general, I reached him, listened to him, after which I went up to the deacon, and he asks me: do you believe the informant or not? and here the most interesting thing: I have 4 answer options, but I'm only interested in 2. Namely: "yes, I believe" or "no, I do not believe" I chose this "no, I do not believe" to which the deacon answers me "good, always trust your intuition "... well, I went further along the square, and it so happened that I died (I'm playing for survival) I had to go through the square again, and then I think I'll take the completely opposite answer for the sake of interest, and now I answer" yes, I believe "to which the deacon answers me (and you try to guess?):" well, always trust your intuition "HIS MOTHER IS ALSO, 2 opposite answers,
Okay, I'll start building (it's not for nothing that I think it is there), and how surprised I was when I wanted to enclose the site with a fence, 1 part of the fence weighs in the air (due to uneven terrain), the other should not be placed in a dense (xs why) the third should not be placed at all because the limit was exceeded ... okay he hammered the bolt and for that ...
And finally, the atmosphere: in general, I am in the fraternity, subways and the boss of the minutemans. I have 9 settlements with my slaves, a personal plot on a private plot, a dozen of my own robots, and a house in daimon city (I haven't made it to the institute yet, I don't go there on purpose) several companions to choose from .... I feel like the navel of the mazafak land! !! (I will soon become the boss of the raiders of the motherfucker! (yes, yes, again the raiders)) And these technologies .... super robots are synths well, they do not fit into the same universe with Mr. Assistant and black and green monitors.
in general, I'm tired of writing, anyway it's not interesting to anyone and is outdated ...
91 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 20.12.20

Abbat76 wrote:
You consider the game to be feces, shit, shit, etc.
Whoever thinks so has a void in his head))) Lack of aesthetic taste and general cultural, and indeed, development. )))
Oh yes, I forgot. The one who minuses me, he also belongs to the above characteristics. )))

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Kraicher
I think the same. I was specially waiting for the official release of the last two DLCs, so that more adventures would immediately pile up.
In principle, I was initially a categorical opponent of the sandbox with construction, but it was in Vault-Wokshop that this process was in earnest for me. Yes, there are annoying little things in the game (like the impossibility of accurately and quickly putting some modules into place during the construction of the shelter. You have to dance around the installation site more than once), but at the same time the game has a bunch of innovations and chips. Actually, what made me happy is that the spirit of good old Faldwauth is still preserved in places. What's missing is Blackisle's signature black humor. Well, what is really there - Bethesda is not Blackisle, but they picked up the banner with dignity.
Well, Easter eggs like Sierra Petrovita (the young lady from F3 turned on a nuclear-cola) and someone else - it makes you smile at times.

In fact, I am at a loss that DLC has already been released by everyone. In the current conditions of the game there is a huge number of ENT adventures that could still be beaten:
- the good old Zetans. it would be possible to stir up the DLC with their ground base, which remained after the destruction of the Mathership in F3. Well, or follow the lead of the template and deploy their repeated return.
- Vault-tech. No one has yet discovered the Vault-Tec central hideout. No one has ever tried to uncover the global meaning of all these large-scale experiments with shelters. This is a topic for the mega-DLC.
- Super mutants. The FEV virus is mentioned in all games, but no one got around to creating a sequel to the FEW virus (FEV) plot, which was the basis of both the first and second Fallouts. But until now, the story with the RetroEvolution Virus has not been set. In the end, there were hints in the game that the process was reversible. That would have muddied the global DLC with the transformation of all super mutants back into people.
- GEKK. This instrument has no influence in F4. at all. They are not in local shelters. But such a part of the ENT, but skip past the sand construction ... Just imagine - stir up the DLC in search of a working prototype of GEKK-2, so that the GG would get it and bring it to the Commonwealth, and let the GG engage in terraforming territories, cleaning up radiation, there would be just a place for fashion with gardening was found ...

I think there is a lot more to add here. It is a pity that the developers will stop there.

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev wrote:
why should I remind you? what game do you not name (even if it really is top-end) you can write in any case: ahahah, the game is shit, and you play this?
PS. your post is sarcastic, not interrogative ..
shitty excuse!
Is that what you call the game or not? I really want to know this masterpiece of the gaming world.

v
vzglydizugla 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Headshots can be played with helmets (people), strong skulls (animals and mutants) and "where is his head? Oh, under the shell"
I'm more worried about non-cheating, where are the grenades on G? etc., it would be more convenient. (although I may be outdated) I
liked the pumping with the growth of skills (as it was in the scrolls), the more you steal, the higher the theft, and then the perks. The main characteristics can be fixed, given a predisposition (dependence on parameters), but the developers have their own opinion, they know better.
There has always been delirium in a foul, various robots on one wheel, robotic eyes, Mr. helpers for the house, etc. spoil the whole picture. (an elementary assistant on a jet engine, would you let a blowtorch close to a child?), but power armor is a plus, finally, not a piece of iron on the body, but an exoskeleton. Only the mobility is too much.
By raiders;
tied to places (such as those flamethrowers) had to be allowed as disposable (the gang was killed - they are not), but how to respawn to launch scouts / scavengers who can meet anywhere (even where they cleaned up). Something like they are traveling. To carry away their main ones for the commonwealth (bases cannot be destroyed). Shooters are similar (it is possible with the base, but then the groups will disappear with its capture by the GG)
All of course, IMHO ...

Y
Youxyxol 20.12.20

Abbat76 wrote: Man-
Made
Evolution RetroEvolution Virus .
vzglydizugla wrote:
where are the grenades on G?
So there is, you need to hold down the bounce button (by default, the left alto).

o
oool 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev,
if they were not everywhere, then there would be nothing to do in this game at all, since there is nothing special to explore ... well, they will minify :) although the meaning of these minuses is unclear ... bonuses are up to me ... but fact is fact: the game is complete ...

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Abbat76 wrote:
GEKK. This instrument has no influence in F4.
There is a mod Xander's Aid - there is just about GEKK.

v
vzglydizugla 20.12.20

Vyxyxol
How can I explain that ......
So I want to hit the mob with a club and a grenade under his feet, I clamp the blow, and he immediately runs a grenade, I run back, and the mob follows me. A grenade burst somewhere behind ... In short, it's not convenient.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
vzglydizugla wrote:
I am more annoyed by the non-cheating, where are the grenades on G?
I assigned to Q. Only the key must be pressed. It's so convenient for me.

vzglydizugla wrote: So I want to hit the mob with a club and a grenade under his feet, I clamp the blow, and he immediately with a grenade, I run back, and the mob follows me. A grenade burst somewhere behind ... In short, it's not convenient.
Switch cold weapons to digital and hit with LKM. Throw a grenade from another key. And mobs always run away from grenades.

vzglydizugla wrote:
(elementary assistant on a jet engine, would you let a blowtorch near a child?)
I was more surprised by the fuel consumption.

vzglydizugla wrote:
tied to places (like those flamethrowers) had to be admitted as disposable (the gang killed - they are not)
Disposable mobs were in Morrowind. As a result, the locations became empty. Well, if you do it as you wrote, then repeated grinding of locations will be too easy. Although, some ideas are interesting.

Y
Youxyxol 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
Well, yes, there's nothing you can do about it.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Guys, what does the assistant have to do with fuel consumption? Can't you see that in the game all this is banter! And Mr. Assistant is a banter. and the sturmotron nanny is banter, and even robots manufactured by RobCo are banter too. This is a banter over all people, over humanity as a whole. Developers ridicule humanity as a dull herd ruled by greedy, soulless and almost as dumb predatory rulers. You read the terminals - there is a lot of that. Even in boring terminals of any supply and accounting services for goods and materials - even there is banter everywhere. And listen to advertising in the same Nuclear World or in factories and factories of all kinds (where it is)! It's just cruel banter over consumers)) And how banter over the military smiled at me! (read in the terminal at the Blood Transfusion Station). Well, just like in our army)) And what a wonderful banter these Fatties! Well this is also a mockery. like a weapon and the history of its manufacture. I'm not even talking about the fact that the quantum nucleus-cola is generally made on light isotopes from which the urine then glows. It was back in F3)) The entire Fallout series from Bethesda is a sophisticated banter on consumers. Well. and since there are people who are not able to see this banter, then this banter is true. This is creepy, but not what is displayed in the game))

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
You have some interesting ideas. But I would correct. I would suggest, after cutting out local gangs of Shooters and all sorts of authentic flamethrowers, after clearing locations from them, fill these locations with new gangs over time. But these should be new gangs of 2-3 new unique species that penetrate the Commonwealth from the outside. At the same time, after their destruction - to alternate those who came and their number. Like this: gang A came, consisting of 20 snouts. GG cut it out, then gang B came with 20 snouts. Then again A, but already 40 dug. Then B - 40. And so on. With the increase in quantity and quality, grinding locations would become more and more difficult.

Spoiler (however, the question of destroying a gang even with 300 snouts is a question of having 5 mm cartridges for an explosive Minigun. This is too immobile weapon ... with full pumping, the damage of a cartridge reaches 100 units without using cheats and any mods - in a clean game. The fact that this Minigun is powered by three perks-enhancers at once: Heavy Weapons, Explosives, Bloodbath. Taking into account the fact that there are no resists from explosive damage in the game, explosive weapons are the most powerful in the game.)

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Abbat76
Abbat76 wrote:
Guys, what does the assistant and fuel consumption have to do with it? Don't you see that in the game all this is banter!
Yes, it is clear that the whole game is banter. But some design decisions (especially if they have changed after the previous part, for example, paint on 200-year-old cars, etc., which is not explained in the in-game terminals) raise a number of questions, if the reason for their appearance is not due to the game convention, or else desire to make fun of something. What is the damned Mr. Assistant making fun of?

PS I don’t know about the blood transfusion station, but I neighing at the story of the creation of Fat Man.

U
Ulitco 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
well, here developed lazily approached this.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Are you kidding? How does paint on a 200 year old car bother you? Why do you think that it should not exist if the cars were made according to the correct technology with a primer and baking of the paint layer? 200 years is just not a period for cars that simply wash the sediments. You, apparently, have not met a Pobeda car, which is not exactly rotten - their millimeter body is still capable of surviving a ramming strike into some Toyota. Toyota, as a rule, falls apart into feces, and Victory gets off with cracks in the paint and varnish layer)))

What is the damn mister assistant making fun of? Idiocy in developing consumer goods and services. What is happening now: humanity is breeding worthless, useless and ridiculous smartphones, instead of striving for more. Concave mega-TVs are being created, but they still have not got out of the era of coal-fired power plants, as in the 19th century. They stopped striving for the stars - they began to strive to consume, without pursuing any higher goal. The whole Fallout is basically about it. And "Mister Assistant", as a banter over the ridiculous crafts of the sphere of consumption, and a "nanny" -sturmotron, like a banter over conversion production and "dual-use goods", over the blindness of consumers.
PS The blood transfusion station is located next to the fort, where Nick Valentine leads in the main plot. a little further south. And it is not allocated to a separate location. It is full of gnat (including the legendary megacomar) and there are a couple of terminals in which you can see the results of assessing the health of military of different ranks, incl. and the commander of the fort, whose health is always recognized as ideal by the order of the commander himself, despite all the signs of obesity, aging and office work) In general, double standards familiar to all of us))

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Abbat76
Abbat76 wrote:
200 years is just not a period for cars that simply wash the sediments.
No, it was not me who was joking, but you, if you seriously claim that a car cannot corrode in 200 years) Everything will rot to hell in the open air) Even if the "Victory" car. Moreover, the cars in the Fall are not made of stainless steel, tk. you can see the very rust on the body.
And this applies not only to cars. In general, everything.
The feeling that the world of the fallout was shaken not by a nuclear war (judging by the safety of buildings), but by a major earthquake that happened 20-30 years ago at most.
Abbat76 wrote:
And "Mister Helper", as a banter on ridiculous consumer goods
If you think about it, the banter about the sphere of consumption somehow does not fit well with the high quality of products in the fallout world. It must break down for people to keep buying it. However, this is already my nit-picking.

v
vzglydizugla 20.12.20

Abbat76
We have different concepts.
I understand raiders this way - they are groups of murderers and drug addicts. They rob, they fight among themselves and between groups. In this sense, it is logical that groups (from 3 to 10) should wander around in commonwealth and rob, steal, kill, drive into slavery.
With this it could be random in the game; the battle of 2 groups of raiders, the attack of the raiders on the caravan, the raiders leading the slaves, the meeting of their GG in any place (also already cleared).
Groups of raiders who, in addition to the leader, have an ideology. In other words, for example, rusty devils who use robots, fiery ones (I don't remember how they are) who worship fire, etc., So they can be populated in places they arose in a community (they are not in other parts of the mainland) and make them unique. Give them a story and if the GG interrupted them, then they will not.
They are not random.

There are still many thoughts on the very world of foul as I see it, but this is at least for a blog in size and essence.

M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

4 fall copies the board a lot. And it didn't work out very well. It is clear that lovers of yoba will get it.
Damn, even 3 Fall is better than 4. And here it is not about "that before .." and beyond. We would create a new universe and there would be no questions. And so, well, this is not a Fallout

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
The raiders you are talking about are full in the game. There are scavengers - these are groups of 3-5-10 people, as you described - by themselves, without ideology, simple survival. They are not always hostile to the GG initially, if you do not approach them, then many of them may not touch the GG. There are just raiders, like scavengers, but there are more of them in groups. Some gangs have leaders like fiery ones. But they may not have a special self-name, but nevertheless, they have a personal leader, like those that sat down at school (their leader eventually went crazy) or at the northern relay station (the leader is a nominal woman with a minigun) And such raiders in the game is full. Three gangs of raiders have a relationship with each other: a gang with a named leader in the Corweg plant. another gang in the underground grocery store, and another gang in the brewery allied with the Corvega gang. Those from the brewery stole the sister of the gang leader from the food warehouse and blackmailed the leader, demanding food. Accidentally, this captive woman died and they hid her body in a tank where beer is brewed, but they were afraid to report it, and continued to forge letters in order to receive grub. Well, in this spirit, there are a lot of raider groups that have different relationships with each other and the outside world. It is not enough just powerful third-party groups that would come from outside to dispute the territory of Boston and adjacent zones of interest. Of these, only Rusty, well, now - core raiders. Well, in this spirit, there are a lot of raider groups that have different relationships with each other and the outside world. It is not enough just powerful third-party groups that would come from outside to dispute the territory of Boston and adjacent zones of interest. Of these, only Rusty, well, now - core raiders. Well, in this spirit, there are a lot of raider groups that have different relationships with each other and the outside world. It is not enough just powerful third-party groups that would come from outside to dispute the territory of Boston and adjacent zones of interest. Of these, only Rusty, well, now - core raiders.

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
You can moan. You can moan about any game you don't like. So, any game is a matter of taste.
Metalist1925 wrote:
even 3 Fall is better than 4
And why is it better?