3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.20 05:37 am

The game is what it is. (Fallout 4)

In general, I decided to whine a little:
I can't understand why there are so many raiders in this game? where you don't go - raiders, go into any building - raiders ... People wrote that the game is interesting for research, and so a bunch of all kinds of buildings that you can enter, and meet there next (guess?) are people really interested in exploring the world by going into another shop to see raiders there ?. Any quest boils down to "shoot them all" or "bring me something" or "first shoot them all and then bring me something"
PS. if I want to play shooter, I will play Call of Duty, Wolfenstein and other jokers.
PSS. the game has just a little bit (just like a flea market) and a miserable RPG, and a miserable jester, and a miserable sims (xs as this genre is called)
I walked past the subway with the deacon. I had to meet with the informant on the bridge. In general, I reached him, listened to him, after which I went up to the deacon, and he asks me: do you believe the informant or not? and here the most interesting thing: I have 4 answer options, but I'm only interested in 2. Namely: "yes, I believe" or "no, I do not believe" I chose this "no, I do not believe" to which the deacon answers me "good, always trust your intuition "... well, I went further along the square, and it so happened that I died (I'm playing for survival) I had to go through the square again, and then I think I'll take the completely opposite answer for the sake of interest, and now I answer" yes, I believe "to which the deacon answers me (and you try to guess?):" well, always trust your intuition "HIS MOTHER IS ALSO, 2 opposite answers,
Okay, I'll start building (it's not for nothing that I think it is there), and how surprised I was when I wanted to enclose the site with a fence, 1 part of the fence weighs in the air (due to uneven terrain), the other should not be placed in a dense (xs why) the third should not be placed at all because the limit was exceeded ... okay he hammered the bolt and for that ...
And finally, the atmosphere: in general, I am in the fraternity, subways and the boss of the minutemans. I have 9 settlements with my slaves, a personal plot on a private plot, a dozen of my own robots, and a house in daimon city (I haven't made it to the institute yet, I don't go there on purpose) several companions to choose from .... I feel like the navel of the mazafak land! !! (I will soon become the boss of the raiders of the motherfucker! (yes, yes, again the raiders)) And these technologies .... super robots are synths well, they do not fit into the same universe with Mr. Assistant and black and green monitors.
in general, I'm tired of writing, anyway it's not interesting to anyone and is outdated ...
91 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

There are still buzzers buzzing in the air. Basically it is BoS buzzing, but you can run into shooters too.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
1. Do you want to build everything equally and beautifully? Place foundations and build on them. Then you won't have anything to hang. Anything on the foundation is placed smoothly and beautifully. Is the toad pressing to spend money on foundations? build like a bum on the slopes and do not whine.

2. What do you think the Deacon should have answered you if he really does not care about that informant, but is just interested in your opinion? I would tell you the same in his place. - Believe it? Well, OK. - Don't you believe? Well, OK. The game is able to give you a plot change, but not the fact that you will notice it. For example, did you check after a while whether the informant is alive or not after completing the quest? Have you checked whether he lied or not? Or what kind of plot change do you expect from your humble opinion to believe or not to believe the informant if the Deacon leads you on the quest?

3. The game is full of options for the passage of different quests. Little of! The game is full of quests that are not displayed at all, which an attentive player can start to go through simply because he read something in a note, found the place where it leads, read something there on the terminal, followed these clues and ... found a unique one thing. Want an example? There is such a place in the game - University Point. If you just go there, but you can, by reading in terminals and notes, learn two whole detective stories - recent and pre-war. And the attentive player can investigate both stories with his mind on the basis of notes and notes. As a result, he gets a Legendary Laser with infinite ammo. which is called somehow Utp77 (or similar). And all this is done without a single pip-boy entry and without a single quest marker. And there are plenty of such quests in the game. You just need to open your eyes and play carefully, wisely. Instead of running like a sheep, from marker to marker.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

lokkie
you write: "I blew a 38mm smoothbore, but there's no sense in it."

What, excuse me? 38 mm anti-aircraft gun? Or anti-tank with a tapered barrel? Where is this 38mm caliber in the game? Oh, you don't even understand what you are using in the game. 0.38 cal. it's not 38 mm at all. 0.38 cal. or 0.44 cal. are parts of an inch.
In other words, to convert 0.38 or 0.44 to millimeters, you must 25 * 0.38 = 9mm, and 25 * 0.44 = 11mm, respectively. This is how the bourgeois calibers, unusual for us, are translated into the usual millimeters. But this does not apply to shotguns, their caliber system is translated differently. But since they are not indicated in F4, I will not describe it to you here.

About an unprotected jug. Shoot with a Gauss rifle) No unprotected raider can withstand her hits on the Very High difficulty level. If I really want to burst jugs at the 65th level of the YY. that's what I do. Although in the presence of the Explosive Minigun, there are no opponents for the GG in the game. At all. The legendary queen of swamps requires no more than 30-40 rounds. The accumulated stock of 9000 rounds will be enough for me for a long time)))

s
solus. 20.12.20

Abbat76

Oh, great connoisseur of calibers and maestro of pronouncing platitudes! Let me ask you one simple question: how many bullets of "innocent .38 caliber" need to be fired into your impenetrable forehead for the simple truth to reach you - when it hits the HEAD In 99% of cases, ONE bullet is enough to achieve, if not fatal, then how minimum instant removal of the enemy from an active state? Only for those whose skull is a monolithic formation need a Gauss rifle. For organisms that have brains under the cranium (google at your leisure, which means this word - you will discover a lot of new information), any small caliber is enough. Even a bullet from a rubber barrel is enough. Therefore, even as a light shooter, Fallout 4 is shit. As an RPG - not worth a damn. The plot is the most ordinary and meaningless.

Therefore, I can easily determine by the level of ratings of this game those who really have a "bulletproof skull". Usually these people can only broadcast truisms (taken from Google) and explain the difference between an inch and a centimeter to schoolchildren at length in two paragraphs, feeling their unsurpassed intellectual superiority. The only exceptions to this list are prostitutes in the playground administration, who are paid to rate games that are over the top. Well, everything is clear here;) You are

forty years old, "abbot", but you still can't get any wiser.

PS: I believe that you will definitely like the popular nowadays game - Pokemon catching. They say it's a very intellectual game. And for retirees helps in the prevention of hemorrhoids. This is especially important for those who think with their ass.

s
solus. 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera is
not enough, so it's monotonous and illogical, the percentage of raiders from ordinary people should be 10 to 90 maximum, otherwise whom should they just rob and kill? chtol themselves?

Finally, someone else has noticed this wild imbalance! I already wrote for a long time that a society with such a distribution of social groups (delinquents and hard workers) is not viable. Not only on the scale of decades (or centuries, as fallout lore tells us), but even within six months - it is doomed to collapse. Such an abundance of parasites in society instantly turns the social organism into a corpse. However, this is just as commonplace as the reasoning of a sexually mature youth with the nickname "Abbat76" about inches. I think that understanding people have long spat on the world of Fallout, ruined by Bethesda.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

solus.
Why all this dispute? The one-shot game will be played by 1.5 enthusiasts. In survival mode, everyone dies very quickly, there is no need for 5-6 bullets. Folich can be easily customized for yourself, there are a bunch of mods that allow you to adjust the damage in both directions to suit your preferences.
Well, where does the talk about society? This is just a game and it would never occur to anyone to shove real social media into the game. models.

s
solus. 20.12.20

Gur1
Nonsense. Have you played Stalker? Especially well-adjusted hardcore mods? There it was really possible to kill with one bullet even from Makarov. And it was CORRECT - if you know how to shoot and if you aim at the jug. And when they begin to justify the illogicality and mediocrity of the gaming world with the words "it's just a game!", I find it funny. With this logic, it is better to play Tetris - there is no connection with reality, no criteria are burdensome. There was no talk at all about "social models" (it looks like you just don't understand what this word means). For thinking people, the correct ratio of criminals and law-abiding citizens in society is the same natural criterion as the law of gravity. You don't jump 50 meters in a fallout with the power of your legs, do you? It would surprise you if you could fly - just waving your arms? The laws of society, which I wrote about above, have the same immutable force.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

solus.
Imbitil, we're discussing the game here. And the game is as it is. And there are no "rubber shooters" (whatever you, deranged, mean by this term). Briefly, explain the essence and meaning of your bilious shit outflow in the previous post? What's the point in it? Can't hold shit in your head? So you go, dunk your head butt in the toilet and shake out what weighs you down. You don't have to get to know everyone, get to yourself. ghoul.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

solus.
Here you explain to the whole honest community:
You hate Fallout 4. He pisses you off. You consider the game to be feces, shit, shit, etc.

So what kind of shit are you doing and have been eating this shit that you hate so much for many years now? You are some kind of coprophile, you need to see a psychiatrist already.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

solus. wrote:
it makes me laugh
Laugh at health, I do not mind. BUT excuse me bro, where does so much bile and agra come from in discussing just some kind of toy !?
This is simple PPC.

s
solus. 20.12.20

Abbat76

Abbotushka, do not attribute your fantasies to coprofilism to me. Where did you see my messages that I still play this squalor? Yes, I went through it from start to finish. Otherwise, I would not have written about her. But I took that shit off my computer a long time ago. So cool down and don't masturbate.

s
solus. 20.12.20

Abbat76
"Imbitil" ... + ... "I didn't answer you and I don't write to you, ghoul." - it is wonderful!

Judging by the first appeal, you are talking to yourself;)

But then Google at least how to correctly spell the word "imbecile". To address myself correctly.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

solus.
You are terminally ill. Only a sick person spends years of his life, sitting on the forum of a game that he does not like, in order to try to explain to the fans of this game that they are playing the wrong game) Do you really believe in the success of your hopeless venture? ) What's the point? ))) This is how much it is necessary to have a warped and sick psyche. to do this for years! This is not the first year you have been doing this here))) But you write further - sooner or later a sick bastard appears in every community. We will have you)

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

solus. wrote:
So even as a light shooter, Fallout 4 is shit. As an RPG - not worth a damn. The plot is the most ordinary and meaningless.
remind me, dear, of any game of this genre, which in your opinion will not be shit? I'll play it with pleasure!

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.20

GlukoHedgehog
why remind you? what game do you not name (even if it really is top-end) you can write in any case: ahahah, the game is shit, and you play this?
PS. your post is sarcastic, not interrogative ..

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
By itself, the topic raised is not constructive. In general, I do not understand the motives of people who sat down to play a completely fantastic game, the ENT of which is based on the alternative development of the world before and after a nuclear war, and at the same time complain that the game provides opportunities that do not correspond to the real ones. Mutants, a nuclear disaster, power suits and even aliens do not cause indignation "they are unreal! This cannot be!", But the ballistic and kinetic characteristics of a bullet suddenly cause such indignation. Where is the logic? If players only want realism, then fallout is not for them at all. If they are ready to put up with the fact that any dose of radiation is removed in a few seconds by using some kind of household chemical called "Antiradin", health is replenished just as quickly with some kind of injection,

ZY By the way, you have configured a lot of things. Teach you how to use logistic elements in the game - for what purposes is it better to use them and how to commute? figured out all the possibilities?

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev wrote: is
it really interesting for people to explore the world, going to the next store to see raiders there?
Xs, I like it. You can kill time with a grind. It's still not a linear jester, it's interesting to shoot in the open world. And as far as I know, there are no more analogues with good shooting and "survival".
The game should be treated condescendingly. Those. This is not an RPG, but a jester-walker with RPG elements.
I agree with the craft, it is very raw in 4 folle.
Well, the atmosphere has always been specific to the fallout. You can only spoil it with magic and pony mods) And there is no special realism.
This is how he initially rated the game at 6 points (Preston and craft were simply kicked out at the beginning, well, some elements of unrealism, such as non-decayed scrap metal and paints on it for 200 years, but then scored), but most likely I will change it for the better, plus I dlts passed only the Automatron. There is progress after 3.

I don't get the stink about headshots. If they had done it differently, then everyone would have yelled that the fall had finally sunk into a simple jester. Game convention # 1.
The disproportion between civilians and raiders (by the way, there are plenty of shooters in the game too) is made especially for live meat. Game convention number 2. Skyrim has the same theme.

solus.
Abbat76 Verbal
warning. Solus, fly to the ban for provocations. Abbot, don't fall for them.

s
solus. 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Verbal warning. Solus, fly to the ban for provocations. Abbot, don't fall for them.

Loud audience laughter.

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

Great game and great additions. Head and shoulders above Foul 3 and HB. And Yader-Mir is a super DLC. Fallout 4 is now constantly on my computer.

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
Well, what's the problem? Take the Creation Kit and do whatever you want.