3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.20 05:37 am

The game is what it is. (Fallout 4)

In general, I decided to whine a little:
I can't understand why there are so many raiders in this game? where you don't go - raiders, go into any building - raiders ... People wrote that the game is interesting for research, and so a bunch of all kinds of buildings that you can enter, and meet there next (guess?) are people really interested in exploring the world by going into another shop to see raiders there ?. Any quest boils down to "shoot them all" or "bring me something" or "first shoot them all and then bring me something"
PS. if I want to play shooter, I will play Call of Duty, Wolfenstein and other jokers.
PSS. the game has just a little bit (just like a flea market) and a miserable RPG, and a miserable jester, and a miserable sims (xs as this genre is called)
I walked past the subway with the deacon. I had to meet with the informant on the bridge. In general, I reached him, listened to him, after which I went up to the deacon, and he asks me: do you believe the informant or not? and here the most interesting thing: I have 4 answer options, but I'm only interested in 2. Namely: "yes, I believe" or "no, I do not believe" I chose this "no, I do not believe" to which the deacon answers me "good, always trust your intuition "... well, I went further along the square, and it so happened that I died (I'm playing for survival) I had to go through the square again, and then I think I'll take the completely opposite answer for the sake of interest, and now I answer" yes, I believe "to which the deacon answers me (and you try to guess?):" well, always trust your intuition "HIS MOTHER IS ALSO, 2 opposite answers,
Okay, I'll start building (it's not for nothing that I think it is there), and how surprised I was when I wanted to enclose the site with a fence, 1 part of the fence weighs in the air (due to uneven terrain), the other should not be placed in a dense (xs why) the third should not be placed at all because the limit was exceeded ... okay he hammered the bolt and for that ...
And finally, the atmosphere: in general, I am in the fraternity, subways and the boss of the minutemans. I have 9 settlements with my slaves, a personal plot on a private plot, a dozen of my own robots, and a house in daimon city (I haven't made it to the institute yet, I don't go there on purpose) several companions to choose from .... I feel like the navel of the mazafak land! !! (I will soon become the boss of the raiders of the motherfucker! (yes, yes, again the raiders)) And these technologies .... super robots are synths well, they do not fit into the same universe with Mr. Assistant and black and green monitors.
in general, I'm tired of writing, anyway it's not interesting to anyone and is outdated ...
91 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Wild rider
As for the rusting of the car. I don’t understand what haunts you? The fact that the paintwork hasn't rusted? so under it everything rotted there) And the varnish-and-paint coating itself does not rot and does not rust, which is not strange. As for modern technology: the first VAZ-2101 were manufactured using Italian technology with the correct painting. But it was expensive. our esteemed management decided that these costs were unacceptably high and changed the technology. As a result, all the vases have since rotted like potatoes. and at the same speed. Therefore, you don’t know and didn’t know what the machines, made according to the correct technology, look like. My neighbor-grandfather has an old Moskvich 412. He drives it once or twice a month. So the car without a single spot of rust, glitters with chrome, But at the same time, in 30 years, as far as I can remember, he has not repaired it. Original painting. The car is already about 50 years old (1967). It is not difficult to admit that in the future there will be more serious conservation technologies, if even without them a normal made body lives quietly for half a century.

M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

Kraicher with
its pulling atmosphere. Peaceful skills are not useless, any random little things, such as raiders who organized rat races. I'm not a fan, 3 Fall, I don't like him much. But, in spite of global problems, such as an empty plot, a city of children, a shooting curve ... there was something that was addictive. A shelter with glitches at GG, a family that practiced cannibalism in order to squeeze out (you can make a choice how to deal with them), a man maddened by the murder of his family by raiders who mined the city and camped everyone who approached him, the explosion of the whole city at the beginning games and other answer. And the mister is the assistant who read the verse "There will be gentle rain" over the child's skeleton .. EVERYONE forgave the game for such moments.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Wild Rider
If you think about it, the banter about the sphere of consumption somehow does not fit well with the high quality of products in the fallout world. It must break down for people to keep buying it. However, this is already my nit-picking. (C)

Check out RobCo's repair crew terminals. According to the records in these terminals, the consumer is so dumb that he himself spoils the "high-quality" RobCo products in every way imaginable and inconceivable. there are plenty of records of robots starting to stink because water stagnates in them after bathing them at a drunk pool party; that robots fail due to unqualified prohibited modifications by users, due to crushing with blunt objects, etc. and so on and so on. This is a mockery of stupid users)) Have you noticed? )) There are other repair terminals, terminals in stores with dibious discount and incentive systems, management terminals with humiliating bonuses for employees in the form of coupons for 5 bucks, etc. And all these things are designed to show the stupidity and at times outright moronism of an ordinary man in the street. A lot of harsh banter)

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Metalist1925
Here, too, is full of such touching stories. What is the story of a family in a huge railway dump! The family was rather poor and the father began to prepare the shelter himself. he did everything. I let the energy down, and I prepared the supplies. and even for the children he wrote how not to forget where the shelter is hidden. But he and his wife were very worried - will the children have time to react in time and run to the shelter, and will they not play?
And here the GG finds this shelter, where there are two skeletons of a man and a woman who shot themselves at the children's graves, on which teddy bears, shvetas and toy cars. The children did not have time. The adults did it, but the children didn't. Apparently, they went after them, found their bodies and buried them in their hideout. but could not live with it. Very dramatic.

How about a ghoul who lived on the coast in a mansion and tried to look after his large family while they all turned into wild ghouls. but he did not lose his mind and watched it all. slow. year after year. he looked after them as best he could, protected them and hoped.

And also the story of a poor young lady who was hired and forgot which medical institution she had to test a drug for removing radiation. just before the bombing, the drug did not work that way. And the poor fellow, even without bombing, was exposed to the strongest effects of radiation and became a luminous drone in his apartment before the bombs fell. She described her torment under the contract with the company in her diary, not understanding what was happening to her and being horrified. In the office of the company, you can find other records where this young lady is mentioned. She was cynically doomed to death, knowing that she would be poisoned by radiation in the "drugs" that she took the more the worse she became.

Yes, in F4 there are such tearful stories at every turn. In terms of their quantity, no F3 and F-NV combined will be equal to F4. In F4, cruel and merciless banter alternates with personal tragedies at every turn.

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

Metalist1925
Agree. All my senses were given to the third folich (one of my favorite games). And the fourth direct heir, and nothing more. Perhaps many were expecting something breakthrough from the fourth Foul. But many did not accept either the third or the subsequent fouls. For oldschool people this is the first, second Foul. So everyone has their own perception of each Foul. For many, HB is more like the third. And for me the third was the best. And the fourth I accepted very well, although, in terms of content, it was not a breakthrough. But on the other hand, it is excellent graphically. So something like that. In general, I will not whine about the fourth foul, I like it. Of course, at some point, you start to get tired of passing. But the most interesting thing is that after a certain period of time, again, I want to go into the game.))
About the schedule Foul 4. Well, it's beautiful.

M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

Abbat76 is
not about tearful stories, but about the very atmosphere of the world. In 3 they emphasized all that humanity has done
.. "And neither a bird nor a willow will shed a tear,
If the human race disappears from the Earth.
And spring ... and spring will meet a new dawn,
Without noticing that we are no longer there."
In 4 Fall, we have a bunch of manikins, wherever possible (who placed them?), Teddy bears with a screw (not so funny, so it was in 3), fiddling around the trash heaps with laser muskets, endless and identical quests from a negro. there was already Bordelens in the world. And there it was in place. All this affects the perception of the world. Everything is perceived as a ridiculous parody of the Fallout world.
Funky entries in the terminal? Yes, this is just a banter over the players who bought and played. Like Yubisoft, they entered the Primal, where the player was pissed. In the world of HB, there were some banter records. Moreover, it was possible to find a continuation of the recordings, and even in DLS these stories continued

M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

It hurts Kraicher
that 4 falls, this is the heir of the board rather than 3 folly and HB.
I don't whine either. How play 4 Fall is good

v
vzglydizugla 20.12.20

Abbat76
There are organizations to dispute the territory (many means of conquest). The same NKR could come to the commonwealth carrying their ideology.
Raiders as such are not meant to be large organizations. There are very small groups (even with nominal ones), more groups with a leader and ideology (you can also highlight armor, weapons), but capture the commonwealth, at most, only a small territory. Raiders in the base game are faceless and are comparable only to small ones, but they don't really beat them. Yes, there are records, but this is not enough.
The groups look rusty and nuclear, but are they capable of conquering the commonwealth? No ! Any organization would have interrupted them.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Metalist1925
Yes, playing F3, everything did not leave the feeling that you were playing on the lid of the world's coffin. In f4, this is greatly lacking.
F4 looks more like the world after the earthquake, so NV and I, too, not like F3 liked it - it's just not a bad western, not a fool)

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

Gur1
I agree with you. In the third foul, you experience an aching feeling of loneliness. Until now, this feeling has remained. )
And feelings given to Foul 3, it is impossible to fully give to the fourth Foul.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

vzglydizugla
Hmm. and the NCR, the Legion, and the BS - all emerged from small organizations. It all depends on skillful planning of operations, attracting new members of the organization and the resource base. Potentially, the core raiders could become a suitable force that could squeeze out some of the territories from the rest. It is unlikely that she would soon be able to compare with the NKR or the BS, but it is quite possible to achieve a certain influence and make the war with them too costly for these factions. Ultimately, even ordinary groups of raiders seek to find and repair PAs for their own use. It would be possible to rely on technology, to join the Rusty with their skills and love of robotics, start creating robotic squads with fighters in power armors, etc. and so on. crush the steel mill from the fiery ones. Yes, there are many places to turn around))

T
TTG 20.12.20

Kraicher wrote:
And the feelings given to Foul 3 cannot be fully given to the fourth Foul.
Duckling syndrome))

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Metalist1925
Metalist1925 wrote:
laser muskets hitting the trash heaps, endless and identical quests from a negro. This was already in the world of Bordelens. And there it was in place. All of this hits the perception of the world. Everything is perceived as a ridiculous parody of the Fallout world.
"Do not read Soviet newspapers. Never." (C) prof. Preobrazhensky.

I do not accept minute men. And this comrade Preston annoys me. Therefore, I do not spoil myself with his tasks. I left him in Sanctuary, assigned him to guard the entrance to the parapet and, in order not to see his face, put on him a round robotic-eye helmet with a lattice. So it doesn't exist for me. ))
Spoiler The world is full of wonderful soul stories without this unfortunate character. You would forget about it and not get hung up. F3 had fewer characteristic heroes. And no less stupid dialogues and mad characters. Just worth the stupid young lady from Megaton's store, who gives out a huge number of quests to write her book, of three chapters with several tasks in each chapter. Her comments on what is happening with YG and her optimism border on annoying idiocy. But the player is forced to put up with her much longer than with Preston, or he will have to part with the bonus for writing a book (so there is also a bonus - a dynamic one! , so it turns out that this fool was another of the most successful characters)
The idea of ​​Littlelemplates, or whatever this city of children is called, does not fit into my understanding of the world of Fallout at all. How? Tell me - how did they organize themselves? Where do they get new children for their city, if they expel all the sexually mature, and they simply cannot produce new inhabitants of the town? In general, a funny place, but only if you turn off your brain. What do they eat? Who treats them when they are sick? Who repairs their wiring? Who brings them supplies? Who teaches them if they do it all themselves? So, in the idealized F3 there was more delusion than in F4. I'm not even talking about this fool Sierra Petrovita, who re-lit in F4 in the Yader-Mir add-on: the Deathclaws are roaming around her house, well, just a few dozen meters away, and this fool has a head full of nuclear cola and dreams of her. It's okay, but her boyfriend is kind of a sane person, but he doesn't care about the Deathclaws either! He thinks how to fuck this insane ... I came with the hope of getting hold of the mission to destroy the Deathclaws. And she doesn't care! You, he says, bring me a quantum cola! Brrr ...
And in general, if not for the DLC Mothership Zeta and Point Lookout, I would consider F3 a mediocre game. I didn't like the main plot. passed twice for the Enclave and for the Pope just for the sake of research, and not because I wanted to repeat the "unforgettable adventure".
The plot also lacks insane turns: Dad was sitting for almost two decades and was not going to complete the cleaning project. And then, suddenly, with a hangover, he remembered the unfinished business and went - where? What did he remember all these twenty years about the science project? What has remained in its place during these two decades? What was he thinking before? Why is it now and so urgently, and not later, in a couple of years, when the son will finally become a man and it will be possible to bring him up to date and continue together already? There are also a bunch of game conventions without deep analysis, just to twist the plot and start some kind of start.
And these damn fugitive slaves who are hiding so that they would not be found in some ruins and are afraid of their own shadow, but chatter the GG to recapture for them - no more, no less! - a memorial to Lincoln, and even attach Lincoln's head! Is this a sophisticated suicide attempt? Until then, they sat on their priests straight and were afraid, but the aura of the Lincoln statue will make them invulnerable when surrounded by hordes of super mutants and fighters of the Talon company? I don't understand this ...

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Abbat76 wrote:
BS - emerged from small organizations.
Well, as if the BS have pre-war army roots and they initially had military discipline and resources. And by post-war standards, she was a very large toad in that swamp.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Gur1
Yes, F-NV is not a fallout in the full sense of the word. True, he conceived with a zest for a Western, but they went too far with the densely populated territory of NV. just some epic mixes, Caesar's army is in a huge camp. The NKR brought an armada ... the poor BS were kicked underground, and they did not even notice the losses from their palladins. This is no longer some kind of fallout. This is something else) For that I was incredibly pleased with two additions there. I just love them. 1) Old world blues. 2) I don't remember the name - about the robotic eye and "Rift". Wonderful additions for which I replayed this game several times.

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Gur1
The BS has no pre-war roots. Before the war, there was no need for an organization that would be called upon to prevent a technogenic apocalypse, if only because the apocalypse had not yet occurred. BS was organized after the war, but based on the surviving military technologies. This is a little different. Moreover, if you recall F2, but BS acted very covertly, whenever possible. The reason was that they were few in number and were not prepared for any significant military intervention in the San Francisco area. For these reasons, the BS is not able to provide a permanent representative at its points, and he appears there and gives access to the shelter for the GG only after the quest. And for the same reason, the main antagonist Frank Corrigan comes there and takes out this only representative of the BS with a half-kick. At that time, BS did not yet have the power that it possesses in F4.

M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

Abbat76
I already noted this in post 10-50. The plot in 3 is silly. But at 4 Fall, the gazebo took over exactly this from the three. It is the same stupid
City of Children, vampires, superheroes in a wasteland, the same nonsense and it is not clear why they were pushed into the game.
But the world itself and its filling have gone more.
As for 4, I already wrote that the developers took the boards on the course. The legendary Rad is a cockroach, a rifle falls out of it, which deals double damage to roasted opponents (example). Is this Fallout? In which place. And this despite the fact that the pre-war lawyer endures living creatures more than an atomic war. Karma? What for. Dismemberment of enemies and that somehow not very much. Although it seems like 7 years have passed Weapons disappearing from hands
As always, you have to rely on fashion from amateurs, but even on this basis, at the moment everything is boring here.
Well, in no way, I can not believe in this world. How toy it looks

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.12.20

The lack of an enclave killed the game. Many expected to play for the enclave in the new game.

v
vzglydizugla 20.12.20

Gur1
The enclave had pre-war roots.
Metalist1925
"depending on how you look", from the first person you can not see any weapons behind. Although the NPC would not hurt.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
The lack of an enclave killed the game.
You can't please everyone.