3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraTimy 20.12.20 05:47 am

Daedric Princes. Discussion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Why are there only 14 Daedric princes in Skyrim (there were 15 in Oblivion), although according to the idea there should be 16?
128 Comments
Sort by:
N
NinjaVombad 20.12.20

Falling down it seems to be Sithis, no?

K
KhaTTar 20.12.20

Yes, very strange. Although Talos' amulet gives -20% to the cooldown of shouts, you still want it even faster. Probably need to complete his quests. More precisely, find a temple and take a square to serve him.

E
Elcheor 20.12.20

kozzztya
yes one permanent bonus gives Dibella, double damage to the opposite sex

U
UchiXaN 20.12.20

People come back to reality ...

r
reаdу 20.12.20

The Aedra are our ancestors. Daedra are not our ancestors. Clear?

rave. Malacath is the progenitor of the orcs, the dark elves consider the Forerunners as their ancestors - azura, boethu and mephala. I don't know about other races

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 20.12.20

Sithis is one of the most famous evil gods in Nirna Sithis

is the aspect of Padomai.

I don't know about other races.

Lorkhan forced the other Aedra to create Nirn. In a sense, there is some truth in these words.

A
AG90 20.12.20

In addition to Dibella and Mara, there is a permanent bonus from someone to receive, while it seems from them you can get a favor.

T
Tigrenok123 20.12.20

Fobos13
Tiber Septim - Talos, if you don’t understand =) This is his real name, which he had before becoming Tiber.

F
Fobos13 20.12.20

Tigrenok123

That's what I didn't understand.
1. For what such merits is he considered a god? However, it is understandable - politics.
2. Where was he actually born? Atmora or Alkaira?

Well, and one more, not exactly about Talos.
Who, after all, was called the Under King - Arctus or Wulfhart?

d
digitalkid 20.12.20

Aedra - "our gods" from some old language like. The Altmer gods, fully adopted by the Empire. Only to these was Talos added. Because of what now we have a misunderstanding with the Dominion and Thalmor.
Daedra - "their gods". Revered mainly by the Dunmer. Azura is also a Daedra. Refugees from Morrowind rushed to Skyrim after the eruption, where they brought their cults.

Fobos13
Born in Akavir, sort of, but raised in Skyrim.
Wolfhart seems to have been the first king of Skyrim or the first empire. Then in the wars of Tiberius became the underground king?
Here I also did not understand.

K
KamikaDZe38 20.12.20

Isn't the Tribunal a Daedra?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 20.12.20

Aedra - "our gods"

Our ancestors. These are not the gods of the Altmer :)

Revered mainly by the Dunmer.

Nirazu :)

where they brought their cults.

All Daedra and Aedra are already spread all over Tamriel. Sometimes under different names, but nevertheless they are smeared throughout the territory.

F
Fobos13 20.12.20

Sithis is the god of death. According to his desire and the desire of the believers in Sithis, the Dark Brotherhood was created, the cult of murderers in which Sithis is preached and revered. The

Dark Brotherhood worships him as the embodiment of the Void, and not death. And the god of death is Arkey)

Isn't the Tribunal a Daedra?

Before the advent of Almsivi, the Daedra were worshiped. But then they were the Kaymers, not the Dunmer.

F
Fobos13 20.12.20

Our ancestors. These are not the gods of Altmer :)

Well, from what? Including them. People before Alessia revered Lorkhan.

F
Fobos13 20.12.20

min2sov

Arkey - the god of birth and death) His priests resist not only necromancy, but also any desecration of the dead.
Sithis is Chaos, the Primordial Creator.

d
digitalkid 20.12.20

And sor, "ancestors" and not "gods", and not only Altmeri. Karoch disgraced himself.
But stopudov are not human ancestors. Tiberius "Talos" Septim was the first person in the Aedra, which is why the White-Gold Agreement happened.
Therefore, he was demanded to be removed from the pantheon. They say it's not good to clog.

By the way, there is an interesting book about the fact that the presence of Talos in the pantheon of the empire itself has only problems (without the participation of the Dominion).
Written by the empire's ambassador to the Thalmor, but the reasons are interesting.

A
AG90 20.12.20

digitalkid
Having accepted the White Gold Concordat, the empire had to renounce Talos, but it’s not good to simply refuse it, a propaganda book of delusion about Talos was ordered, as if the empire itself decided to refuse, and not the elves imposed it, but we know that.

F
FFiLiNN 20.12.20

vladik1723
In the College of Mages, an elf named Entir

A
AlexChaman 20.12.20

I have always been interested in this question. The developers, as I think, did not give an answer (I did not find it), besides, different information on various sources ... for example.
Malacath is the weakest Daedra, since it was not a Daedra from the very beginning, but became through the intervention of Boethus. But on one site there was an inventory that he was one of the strongest Lords. Peryite seems to be the most destructive Daedra, but not the strongest of course, but still, but again, during any download in Skyrim, information about him as the weakest Prince can pop up. In choosing the weakest, there are probably the least candidates. But what about the strongest?
In my opinion ... Or Mehrun Dagon or Molag Bal. The first with the largest list of global crimes against other Daedra, Aedra and tribunal gods and whoever is not there. Moreover, the lord of destruction. Molag is the worst ball. Probably the darkest Daedra. His story looks and what it does is pretty creepy and powerful.
I hope there will be as few votes for Sheogorath and as many responses as possible from fans and TES experts. He is chosen by many because among the Daedra he is most shown and revealed as a person. It is foolish to choose him. And if there is something connected with him, so let Jyggalaga. He has a much better chance.
If you have chosen someone, write ... Why?
Let me remind you of the Daedra themselves.

Azura, whose sphere is dawn and dusk, the magic of the interregnum of twilight, called the Moon Shadow, Mother of the Rose, and Queen of the Night Sky.
Boethus, whose sphere is deceit and conspiracy, plans of murder, assassination, betrayal, and overthrow of power.
Clavicus Vile, whose sphere is the granting of powers and the fulfillment of desires through rituals, requests and agreements.
Hermous Mora, whose sphere is the divination of the streams of Fate, past and future, the reading of heavens and stars, the lord of the treasures of knowledge and memory.
Hircine, whose realm is Hunting, Sports Daedra, Great Game, Racing, known as the Hunter and Father of the Beastmen.
Malacath, whose sphere is the patronage of the exiles and the scorned, the keeper of the True Oaths, and the Bloody Curses.
Mehrun Dagon, whose sphere is Destruction, Change, Revolution, Energy, and Ambition.
Mephala, whose sphere is unknown to mortals; Known as Web Spinner, Spinner, and Spider; it is only known that she interferes in mortal affairs for her own amusement.
Meridia, whose sphere is unknown to mortals; associated with the energies of living creatures.
Molag Bal, whose realm is dominion over mortals and their enslavement; most of all he longs to reap the souls of mortals and lure them into his snares, sowing the seeds of dispute and strife in the mortal realms.
Namira, whose sphere is Ancient Darkness; Spirit of Daedra, ruler of various spirits of darkness and shadows; associated with spiders, insects, larvae, and other repulsive creatures that inspire mortals with an irresistible disgust.
Nocturnal, whose sphere is night and darkness; known as the Lady of the Night.
Perith, whose sphere is the lower strata of Oblivion, is known as the Overseer.
Sanguine, whose sphere is the joy of life and revelry, as well as condescension to dark natures.
Shigorat, whose sphere is Madness, and whose motives are unknown.
Vernim, whose realm is the realm of dreams and nightmares, and from whose realm comes evil omens.
Jyggalag is the prince of order.

G
GODz1lla 20.12.20

Mehrun Dagon is most likely what only his "Razor" Artifact is worth (in terms of power), plus he even left Oblivion himself to grind everything and everyone, although Molag Bal is also good, but I think weaker than him.