3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraTimy 20.12.20 05:47 am

Daedric Princes. Discussion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Why are there only 14 Daedric princes in Skyrim (there were 15 in Oblivion), although according to the idea there should be 16?
128 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_77777777 20.12.20

All of them are strong in their own way, I am also interested in the question of who is stronger than everyone, but here it is necessary to clarify more in what in magic or in melee and about the mind, we must not forget to speculate on this topic quite interestingly, but to state the course of your thoughts here for a long time if for example close them everyone in the arena and play off, then the one who is physically stronger or with powerful magic wins, and if just each of them sets out to become the strongest, then I would bet on "Boeth" whose sphere of deception and collusion, plans of murder, assassination, betrayal, and overthrow of power ...

J
Jorgas 20.12.20

You cannot compare the incomparable. They are aspects, reflections of one world and the lords of their worlds. Their roles are distributed and balanced.
And strength can be interpreted as you like: power, might, physical strength, spiritual strength. These are not units or cards - they are gods and each of them is strong in its own way.

J
Just like old times 20.12.20

Jorgas
I agree, the comparison is not entirely appropriate here.

I
It's Dovahkiin 20.12.20

Chuck Norris!!!

S
Sergamer 20.12.20

If the strongest in terms of "who piles on whom", then it is not clear. And if in terms of influence on people, then Sheogorath. :-) He will do whatever he wants with people. The Myths of Sheogorath describes why it is useless to resist him. From competitors - Azura with its global repainting of Chimer in Dunmer.

H
Hollywood 20.12.20

Mehrun Dagon

A
Aligator182 20.12.20

I have no idea who is stronger of them, but I know for sure that sheogorath is smarter (more cunning) than hircine, there is even a book about this.

T
Tohno 20.12.20

Hermeus Mora.

A
Akatosh525 20.12.20

I think that the comparison is not very relevant, but logically it could be Mehrun Dagon, Hermaeus Mora or Jyggalag IMHO

H
Hardweller 20.12.20

Most likely Mehrunes Dagon, for he personally descended into nirn, and besides, he destroyed the Nocturnal plan.

F
Fobos13 20.12.20

As far as I know - Hermous Mora, tk. he is the first of the princes, or something like that.

i
iEzhik 20.12.20

Fobos13
He is the keeper of all knowledge, nothing can hide from him.
There is a book "Oblivion Gate", where the student talks about his teacher (the most powerful magician), and how he got into the Oblivion Plane.
As a result, in Hermaeus Mora's Plan, communication (telepathy) with him was interrupted.
All Lords may rule the powerful aspects of our lives, but how can pure knowledge be overcome?

i
iEzhik 20.12.20

16 quests in total:
Waking Nightmare Vermina
The Mind of Madness Sheogorath
A Night To Remember
Sanguine The Only Cure Peryite
Darkness Returns (Thieves Guild quest) Nocturnal
Taste The Taste of Death Namira
The House of Horrors Molag
The Black Star Azura
Boethiah's Calling Boethiah
A Daedra's Best Friend Clavicus Vile
Discerning the Transmundane) Hermaeus Mora
Ill Met By Moonlight Hircine
The Cursed Tribe Malacat
Pieces of the Past Mehrunes Dagon
The Whispering Door Mephala
The Break of Dawn Meridia

S
Sergamer 20.12.20

All Lords may rule the powerful aspects of our lives, but how can pure knowledge be overcome?
Only a complete madman would dare to do this. In general, if Sheogorath thinks about something, then even Hermeus will not calculate it ...

A
Allex236 20.12.20

however, the jyggalag defeated the sheogorath ... even though once in a thousand years, for me the strongest at merunes dagon is destruction ...

i
iEzhik 20.12.20

Sergamer
And we are not talking about calculating, Hermeus cannot be harmed, none at all, this is knowledge.
And now bring order, or discipline, everything to the kingdom of Sheogorath, the end of his kingdom (then, of course, he will restore everything, but that’s not the point)
Allex236 You
cannot destroy knowledge, and if Hermaeus knows everything, then he owns all aspects, here why does he not often appear in the mortal world, he is simply bored.

D
Droda 20.12.20

Jyggalag.
Indeed, precisely due to the fact that he was superior in power to all other Daedra lords, he was cursed by them and turned into the mad god Shigorata.
And now, when Shigorata's place was taken by another and Jigallag returned again, he, most likely, will again restore his power.

I
Ilya Rak 20.12.20

Where do you get all this from?

By the way, who is stronger: Daedric princes or dragons?

s
spellcustomer 20.12.20

Jyggalag is the strongest. It was not for nothing that the other princes cursed him and turned him into Sheogorath. For he was gaining power (followed by an evil laugh).

S
Sergamer 20.12.20

however, the jyggalag defeated Sheogorath ... at least once in a thousand years
Just because Sheogorath himself was absent at that moment for technical reasons ...

Hermaeus cannot be harmed, not at all, this is knowledge.
This is the Daedric prince of knowledge, not knowledge as such. I wonder if Wabbajack will affect him? ..

And now bring order or discipline to Sheogorath's kingdom, everything, the end of his kingdom.
Madness does not necessarily mean chaos. Provided you have Sheogorath, you can pour in as much order as you want ... until you discover that this is your manic idea. As stated in the book, confronting Sheogorath is pointless, because he is already in each of us.

And in general, there are already no facts that can be discussed, because the confrontation between the two princes has not yet been recorded.

By the way, who is stronger: Daedric princes or dragons?
Dragons are still ordinary creatures, albeit very powerful. Even people can overwhelm them. And, for example, Dagon knocks them down with one left ... with two left.
Akatosh is not considered a dragon, he is an Aedra.