3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Australian 20.12.20 06:02 am

Mod \ "Dikkurik \", questions, discussion (Gothic)

Help, pliz, with the passage. Maybe you know where you can download it.
226 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 20.12.20

What are you passing ... ??? You don't have Dikkurik yet ...

H
High Circle Mage 20.12.20

Ask. I passed a little.

D
DarkWarlock 20.12.20

And you can ask me ... a little

A
Australian 20.12.20

Character level 4, default armor, weapon - miner's humility
1. Where and who can you learn to get a hornet sting and a fire lizard tongue?
2. Where to buy onions and where do the aforementioned lizards live?
3. How to win the trust of the hunters in the fort on the mountain (refuse to talk)?
This interests me primarily because they are needed to complete the quest with the beetle and must be found in a week (6 days left)

D
DarkWarlock 20.12.20

Hear syudy. In order for the hunters to talk to you, you need to complete a task from a peasant. There you can learn (it seems) to get a sting and tongue.

H

Exactly. You can spend time butchering animals at Kalixtus, when you complete the task of a peasant.

A
Australian 20.12.20

Yes, indeed, after completing the quests, peasant women are taught by hunters to butcher animals, but not to catch the sting of a hornet and the tongue of a fire lizard. However, I found an abandoned cart in the mountains in which there were 2 hornet stings. It remains to learn how to get a tongue and find a bow (I found a lizard).

H

On some forum people wrote a walkthrough, but I don't remember which one ... I'll look. If I find it, I'll throw off the link.

P
Playshner 20.12.20

Hornet sting ... Buy the Hornets book and open it ... all of them are no longer needed ... you can sell ...

A
Australian 20.12.20

Where to buy it?
And what about the language?

M
Maska-Z 20.12.20

And this mod is put on top of Gothic-1?
And in general, is it a mod or an addon?

H

In general, it is called a mod. But rather, it's an addon. But it was made by amateurs, the dialogues are terrible, the script is shit, the quests are not thought out, and so on. etc.

P
Playshner 20.12.20

"Hornets" - Dexter, or Fisk, or Kronos ...

A
Australian 20.12.20

Yesterday on the mountain among the swamps I found a hunter's hut and a book on the extraction of languages. So I completed the quest.
Thanks to all!!!

A
Australian 20.12.20

A few more questions about the quest, the passage of which has reached a dead end.
1. Where to find the thief of the dragon statue?
2.What worker (or someone else) should you talk to about your father?
3. How to help the mercenaries near the castle finally deal with the wolves?
And one more devil from the camp, the one standing at the entrance, told me a story about how one bird stole an egg from a lump and that, having climbed into a tree, brutally revenged himself on it. So, I recently rested an egg on the shnyg and I'm interested in waiting for guests or not.

P
Playshner 20.12.20

You play Gothic with a mod ... or KVN ... ???

A
Australian 20.12.20

Tell me who knows where Berengar needs amulets

B
Buch 20.12.20

Questions to connoisseurs of Dikkurik
1. Who teaches the ability to open safes (I cannot open a single box with a master key)
2. Where is the hunter's hut in the swamp (maybe it is a ruin with a chest or a beautiful house on a hillock)
3. Why keys (one found in a large course, the other is where the arena is, when the skeleton was killed)

PS
The game constantly crashes (Russobit localization)

A
Australian 20.12.20

1. The soldier Hamond (a strange beetle) teaches how to open the locks, after the return of his human form. Crawling in the hut of the mercenary Leovin
2. A hut on the hill, next to the fire sits a hunter. On the table in the house there is a book and a recipe for making a potion
3.1. In which big house did you find the key?

PS The game also crashed for me (also Russobit) and by the end of the game with every 2nd save load

A
Australian 20.12.20

Tell me, who knows when to wait for Dikkurik 2?