3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Australian 20.12.20 06:02 am

Mod \ "Dikkurik \", questions, discussion (Gothic)

Help, pliz, with the passage. Maybe you know where you can download it.
226 Comments
Sort by:
a
alllexxx 20.12.20

And I am very annoyed that the merchants DO NOT restore either grandmothers (and Mona's armored harnesses buy TOKA for loot!), Nor ARROWS !!! Yes, even from a crossbow !!! We ran out of bows and I had to cut one Old Man in the second fortress on the right of the TOKA for the sake of his lousy crossbow (good as long as there are arb arrows) !!! And half the fortress of the mercenaries swept the TOKA for the sake of their nasty 20 arrows each !!! What is this - business, humanly ??? Shit-trophies stocked up immensely, and sell NOT FOR WHAT !!!
And the crossbows are NOT FOR SALE - no !!! Or a decent wet, so that it was under that strength-dexterity to swing, knowing. What's this - business ??? Crossbow (and two-handed !!!) not on sale !!! Wildness ...
Yes, and eksu turns out to be a current fig sword in close combat to swing, one by one Ivari luring away ??? A vicious circle - until you pump up the expu for strength, you can't put on a decent protection, but without protection (and LUKA !!!!) Wolves and sharp as a hamster gulp down like a hamster ...
Running with a piece of iron, snowstorm flies is a stupid thing !! !
And we can have it on my computer bug-glitch ??? Or is it "in the developers' conservatory" what is wrong ???
THIS IS A QUESTION !!!

P
Playshner 20.12.20

Alllex ...
On the way to the swamp ..., not reaching the rice fields ... on an island among lurkers and hornets ... there is a stove that teaches you to brew a potion of strength ... + 8 (it seems) ... you need Cherries to cook Trolls (a rarity ... I found 8-10 pieces ...) and also moonshine ...
You make potions ... you drink ... and you get dressed ...

a
alllexxx 20.12.20

By the way (someone already asked), the recipe for the power potion is still in the cave with the magicians behind the trolley (I've already found and "trained") ...
BUT !!! And how to cook something ?? I have not seen a single alchemical table ... And a bottle-flask is still needed ??? There are none. Where can I get who sells ???
(What do you need to do in order to "cook"?)
Green berries have a current of 4, but this is also nothing, everything is fine .....

So once again the question: DO NOT RECOVER ANYONE's arrows ???

a
alllexxx 20.12.20

For three days the question has matured:
Neither golems (none !!!), nor trolls, nor even (!!!) zombies DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM ME !!! How to wet them ????
And I'm not a boy for you - I have a 27th level, a bronka is a heavy soldier's beauty, while (acroma her) 42, i.e. I easily take a two-handed hand in my hand, and not the current of this vaunted Troll Orgasm (or the Word of the Berserker, whatever it is, hell knows ...). And the potions-herbs have not yet Drank-Eat at the same time, everything is ahead .... This is not a gulkin fuck ....
AND FIGLES ????

s
severx 20.12.20

Hello everyone! I'm stuck on Lagariman's first mission. I come to the city of Orcs, make a wolf, eat its meat, make an orc, return - Lagariman is silent like a fish. Maybe the orc is wrong. I beat the one who hangs out in the same city, or rather one of them, since there were 8 people there. Before the mission began, I carried out a "cleanup".

a
alllexxx 20.12.20

And it’s NOT THE ONE, my friend, the orc
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. ” And you just need OCD (his name is that) and he lives in the uppermost hut on the LEFT on the hill (if he entered) ...
Penka is like this: as he entered, the urine of wolves-dogs-bloodsuckers stood at the lake. If you soak the leader of the heels once, you will take more of it (I shot 35 pieces like that - just in case the strength ends by the end of the day).
You will soak everyone (or almost), deal with the leader, BUT UP (if you entered, then behind the LEFT (!!!) ear upward) DON'T GO (!!!) - this nit is smart, it just runs past thee, does not climb to fight, and those will not be able to catch up with him !!!! Stand to the left in a hand-to-hand position and WAIT for him as he runs - urine. (I really didn't run the reboot for the fifth time, I slowly walked up the ladders to the upper hut - it's standing there, the nit is tama and solved it with one blow) ...
And he is there ONE - this is also a sign ...
So from -for the Orc, then at the cha and with the hell of this samples - he does not accept POLquest ...

s
severx 20.12.20

Thank you! I'll try ...

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

How to kill an Orc on a mission?

v
viC. 20.12.20

I can not find the amulet (calf) in the well, I found a side passage, killed all the undead, but the chest does not open, please, what should I do ??

M
Maska-Z 20.12.20

if no one answers you, then see the passage of Dikkurik above in this thread;))

V
Vic 20.12.20

Guys, I can’t open the chest. shows that the lock is very complex and cannot be picked with master keys - please help me in advance, thank you !!

A
Arhair 20.12.20

If you want to open the chest then learn to open the locks !!! ))) You can learn this mono after you pass the mission about a man turned into a meat beetle ... and, in my opinion, learn mono from him !!!
PS: I passed this Dikurik ...

P
Protrek 20.12.20

Maybe this is a funny question, but I can't find a magician named Talliasan? Where is he? The recruits say: “Find the most ruined hut, climb into the darkest corner. There you will find him ?!” “I don’t understand anything. -then I got the 1st and 2nd passed, but although Dikkurik is a stupid mod, he still wants to pass through. After passing the GOTIC, I had tears in my eyes and now I'm waiting for Gothic 3.

P
Playshner 20.12.20

You can jump to Talliasan from the upper level ... There are several huts surrounded by a side ... From side to side and down ... If he is not there ... this is a glitch, what is rich, unfortunately, Dikkurik ...

P
Protrek 20.12.20

Found! ! !Thank you!

n
nikkeifx 20.12.20

Tell me where to brew the potion of strength, I found the recipe, but what's the use. I can't find the alchemy table. How to open the crawler cave chest.

R
Romanello 20.12.20

How to steal? Hamond taught, but I don’t know how to steal!

a
alllexxx 20.12.20

If from people, then you press the "sneak" button, come up to the brow so that the name shines and press the skid in this position, a window will open like in a chest and swing the same clothes ...
If you steal from chests, you need a plus to the ability to open locks ....

K
Killer-jakal 20.12.20

Listen to me this f *** I: fast saving occurs, but fast loading in any. Everything takes off here. I can't even play simple Gothic. Disk from Russobit-M. Help, plz.

A
AlladinSPb 20.12.20

People, tell me how to get bolts to a crossbow or arrows in Dikkurik. I bought everything from merchants, I have already used it, but there are no new ones. The game has stopped. A mage of the 1st level with arrows (fiery and ice) or with a two-handed arm cannot withstand five orcs or a crowd of skeletons. Monsters all appear and appear. Merchants have new runes-rings-scrolls, and there are no bolts or arrows. At least give up the game. I tried to find a cheat code for a crossbow bolt - I couldn't find it. All weapons, armor, swears - please, but such a trifle as a bolt - not a fig.