3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Australian 20.12.20 06:02 am

Mod \ "Dikkurik \", questions, discussion (Gothic)

Help, pliz, with the passage. Maybe you know where you can download it.
226 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 20.12.20

There are no more bolts ... I can tell you where the MAGIC LAMP is ...

A
AlladinSPb 20.12.20

Just behind the windowsill!

V
Vo1k. 20.12.20

Who teaches strength, dexterity, the use of weapons.

K
K0T89 20.12.20

Explain how this part relates to previous or subsequent ones. It is in the story before the 1st Gothic or after.

P
Playshner 20.12.20

She's a side ... It's just AMATOR'S mod ... made on the basis of (not story, but technical ...) Gothic ...

a
alllexxx 20.12.20

AlladinSPb, but sellers occasionally have ARROWS !!! When a day when three - I'll fuck knew, but not buy ... So onions decent in the game - do not sell as artelnativu crossbow for a rainy day ...

Flynn is, but the fortress of palladium-smith acre forces still sort teaches something ... And it seems like in a distant small fortress-tower someone would teach me if it was not a two-handed man ... But neither the bow, nor the dexterity, like the main horseradish hunter in the field under the hill near the farm, teaches ...
Have you chatted with everyone ???

Read my immortal "SOME OBSERVATIONS ON DIKKURIK" - a lot of chos will come in handy ...

D
Dealer 20.12.20

No matter how low Dikkurik is, I'll tell you honestly - the toy is cool and interesting. At first, it took off terribly, so it was scrap to play. After installing the patch, it crashes, but extremely rarely.
I passed Dikkurik 2 times: completing Gravern's quests in the first case, and Taliasan's quests in the second. There are many tasks, and not all of them are particularly simple. In short, I liked it.

P
Playshner 20.12.20

Dealer, respect ... totally agree with you ...

A
Anorienn 20.12.20

Agree. Dikkurik is a very interesting toy, I passed it 1 time, completing Gravern's tasks, and now I am going through it for the second time - Taliasan's quests. Difficult tasks, funny surprises (rusty Zaporozhets in the lake and a swamp, reminiscent of the Bandits' camp in Yarkendar (NV)), unusual animals and an interesting plot. It's a pity that we probably won't wait for Dikkurik-2, but we would very much like to know how the story of Ardarik will end.

H
HOSTEL 20.12.20

Do not worry about the missions of opening locks, skinning, etc., etc., put a bot and that's it.

V
VOVLIK 20.12.20

Help! Continuation of Dikkurik is ???

k
kracker 20.12.20

It's a pity, but you can't see or hear about the second Dikkurik :(

I
Insomniac 20.12.20

It's a shame, for a change, it would be nice.

P
Parrottranslator 20.12.20

Hello everyone!
I'm new here, but oh well ...
Glitch at the very beginning: at first everything goes as it should (chatterbox, white bird, wolves, horn, scavengers),
they all run away, go downstairs, take a bow, and I see that Barem is walking along the path , he stops,
wolves appear, birds are their kild ... then he turns to me and says: I have to kill you,
pulls out a sword, shoves it back and leaves.
And how is this to be understood?

D
Dark-tron 20.12.20

You didn't confuse the game, I went through it several times and I don't know anyone from Barem

P

And you went through the ALIEN quest, if my memory serves me, this is the person whom to look for nadot HOW
did he end up there ??? in addition, when I went down and walked a couple of steps after the conversation,
I came across three wolves, but there are glitches ...

D
Dark-tron 20.12.20

Neon I'm sorry I messed up the game I thought it was simple Gothic 1 Dikkuriki I only took a week ago

D
Dark-tron 20.12.20

Who knows where to get a book for Slade

P

At Tarinos (or what is it?)

C
Clobik 20.12.20

HOW to pass the second task of Lagariman lengths stuck to help ?????????????????