3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Australian 20.12.20 06:02 am

Mod \ "Dikkurik \", questions, discussion (Gothic)

Help, pliz, with the passage. Maybe you know where you can download it.
226 Comments
Sort by:
B
Buch 20.12.20

Senk for the answers.
As for the key - as you enter the city, immediately on the right side of the smithy, the door and the basement
, I found it.
The swamp is large, I haven't found a hunter at the stake yet, I saw only ruins.

H
High Circle Mage 20.12.20

Australian. I hope never!

A
Australian 20.12.20

there is a hill on the border of the swamp, on which there is a hut

B
Buch 20.12.20

Found a hill, found a book, etc.
Now I have a sword in my hands that looks like Pete's, but not that one ...
No one needs it, or does it?
And when will these workers finally be born on the platform about my father?

M
Maska-Z 20.12.20

Buch, have
you tried looking for the passage of Dikkurik?

B
Buch 20.12.20

I tried it - I did not find anything worthwhile, you can poke your finger on an unreasonable one.

M
Maska-Z 20.12.20

I don’t play it, I don’t need the passage.
How do you like the game Dikkurik - interesting?

B
Buch 20.12.20

We always expect something better, but we always get it.
The nature is good, the birches are Russian ...
Predators chase their victims.
It remains only to arrange a picnic and observe from the side.
But I am here for someone else - and they do not notice me - they do not want to talk.
Or by hints of something, they say, guess yourself.
In general, 50 to 50.

M
Maska-Z 20.12.20

:))

M
Maska-Z 20.12.20

we try ... we take the search engine rambler ... search by words Passage of dikkurik. Yes ... only 3 links found. We look.
Here's a short walkthrough:
-----------------------

What is Dikkurik you ask! This is a new unique mod created for Gothic 1. Its scale is larger than the adon "Night of the Raven"!
It starts in Gatia in calm coralism. Which is ruled by King Baltar. Our heroes Ardarik was born here. The graphics of the game changed to: up: side. To be honest, I was just blown away from the graph. The game is based on the Gothic engine1. There are many new items and new monsters!
Voice acting as voice acting in German. But the Russification is very good. Here is a mod.

Island V_0.08 by zzome (in short)
So mod island. This is not a very big modification. In which you are a member of the Timur brotherhood. You have sailed to an almost uninhabited island. Your task is to kill Karl (Mada) who is hiding in a tree. A very good mod in full in Russian! The voice acting is very funny. In general, I advise you to play this mod.

ThreatV_0.05 by zzome (in short)
You start the game in a former bandit camp with a new hero named Paronor. Your task is to find out what is happening in an abandoned mine. Not a bad mod in which dogs, sheep and other monsters appear! Also about 20 new quests!
------------------
Not a lot. We look further. This is all the distribution of dikkurik in Russia and far abroad or close (as anyone) :))

B
Buch 20.12.20

I have Gothic from Russobit. Is there a chance that I will be able to deliver mods (I have not yet installed them). If so, how do you do it?

A
Alexei 20.12.20

You don't need to chat with the workers, you need to sleep under the platform until midnight and overhear their conversation.)))

d
dimas 20.12.20

I have a snag on a mission - a test of spirit. I freed the
magicians from the cave, and brought them to Lagariman. I talked to him. The magicians seem to have to stay with him, and they are bastards running after me. ?? what should I do?

S
SHADOW 20.12.20

one of the triramar amulets is in the guard's mine. But when you take the amulet, where to put it is not clear. Berengar doesn't need it.

I
Indian3 20.12.20

people, tell me where the hut of the mercenary Leovin is located, in the test of the spirit quest what spell to give the magician Umfrey

D
Dema 20.12.20

how to negotiate with magicians
one of them does not speak
doubtfully said that he does not remember some baida

m
macalex 20.12.20

Go to the bookshelf, press the action, a book will appear in the backpack. read it, go to the magician who does not remember anything ...

m
macalex 20.12.20

Help with the magicians from the cave. I went up to Laringman with the freed magicians, talked, took a quest like "find a home for the magicians." Now these assholes follow me everywhere. Where to take them?

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

magicians etit them, one says that he does not remember cheto, what to do?

C
Chel 20.12.20

Spit on them ... the next step in D2. done moronic.