3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Australian 20.12.20 06:02 am

Mod \ "Dikkurik \", questions, discussion (Gothic)

Help, pliz, with the passage. Maybe you know where you can download it.
226 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dennnn 20.12.20

Found a shield in a heap of iron in the city. Where is the cave from which he is?

m
macalex 20.12.20

GT - Look Above! The question has already been raised.
Chel - Senki. I have already slept. The mages have disappeared.
dennnn - It is necessary to go through one of the portals (such pyramids) in my opinion with an amulet of a capricorn

D
Dennnn 20.12.20

Where the hell is Dikkurik's walkthrough?

P
PlayGround.ru 20.12.20

there is a dikkurik and "night of the crow"
Who needs to stus ICQ 147177

A
Art 20.12.20

People tell me where to get the mono Pete's cut ?????
And still the last 3 quest of Gweinwera (this is the person who asks to mend the elevator)
there you need to get there faster than the cavtograph. Where? Place?

A
Art 20.12.20

People, they give 3 quests in short, it consists in the following: it is necessary to find a CARTOGRAPH faster than a chela. Where is he, otherwise I was tortured to look for him. And where to get the sword of pita?

L
Lana x 20.12.20

Where is the platform? (In the task of the mercenary for loyalty) ... And is it possible to go through this task honestly, without the help of a magician (I do not remember the name) ??? Otherwise, I agreed to help the magician and I cannot go through ...
1. How to take a girl to Raff?
2. Where is Pete's sword?
The task of the peasant woman: to deliver meals to the mercenaries - they are not in the inventory, I say to the mercenaries - they do not take lunch? How to get through? or is it a glitch?
PS game from russobit

L
Lana x 20.12.20

people, but where is the thread you can get a map of the area?

A
Art 20.12.20

a mono card to buy from 1 merchant. (from who at the beginning he calls you) I don't remember how it was))) 0

A
Art 20.12.20

the task of the magician ABOUT THE
BEETLE 1. Moss can be obtained near the peasant woman.
2. Language (book) in a swamp there, look for a road going up a mountain (I can't call it a mound). :)
3. sting when you go to the mine, (near the stonehenge) look for a tunnel to soak the gopniks there is a book.
And I hope I could buy a card from a merchant, so that the merchants would talk to you.

26199 20.12.20

Lana X,
1) Platform ... Find a chela named Master ... he will give two workers ... one is called Zubov ...
You leave the camp from the huts (this means that you don't need to go out at all ...) ... and you turn right ... after walking you will see the road leading to the right to the platform ... I fixed it with the workers without a magician ...
2) I can't say anything about the girl and Pete's sword ... because. I didn't have these quests at all ... it's a glitch ...
3) Lunch needs to be taken to the mercenary camp up the mountain to the tower ... they will teach you for this ... and trade with you ...

A
Art 20.12.20

And where is the cartographer ??????????

26199 20.12.20

You run through the peasant fields ... to the road sign ... to the right ... into the cave-passage ... further along the trodden path ... on the left there will be a flower meadow with a flock of hornets ... you run further straight down ... then to the right along the road behind the rock ... further along the edge of the cliff past the cemetery (carefully skeletons ...) further up ... I think you will find it yourself ...

L
Lana x 20.12.20

but how to make all the traders talk to you, otherwise only Homer and Fisk trade ...
How to complete the task: return the dragon statue? This thief says - heal the dog and gives the statue back, but the dog is not in the house ... I accidentally killed her at the beginning of the game - I thought the leader of the pack ...
I return the statue anyway, but that "thief" is still standing near the house. .. :(

P
Playshner 20.12.20

Lana X,
1) Buy a crawler egg from Fisk, and the uncle in a blue robe who stands near the smithy will speak ... from him buy the skin of a swamp-eater ... - and one of the uncles in red, standing opposite, will speak ... buy the book Arcanum-Golum vol. I ... - the last one will speak ... he really only has armor ...
2) I had a dragon thief near the pond ... that immediately to the right of the exit from the last wall of the camp .. . I gave him a ball ... and took the dragon ...

L
Lana x 20.12.20

Thank
you Playshner for the tip on how to talk to the merchants ...
but at the expense of the thief - so he gave me the statuette himself - for this he needs to cure the dog ... but it is not in the house - probably a glitch
I have pens with a game - hangs at loading, but if first I go to "start a new game", and then loading - everything works ...
PS game from Russobit ...

P
Playshner 20.12.20

Lana X ...
And his house is right on the lake ... on the sidelines ... ??? The guards at the entrance to the camp told me that there are so many wolves ... and that only they are attracted here ... ??? I looked into the house, and there was a wolf-like individual with a name (forgot what ...) I decided that it was a wolf female, and that the wolves were twisting because of her ... I took it and banged it ... Now, with your help, I understood ... that the dog was mabut ... though she seemed to be the first to rush at me ... So, thank you too ...

L
Lana x 20.12.20

please ...
)) Yes, a house right on the lake. So the mercenaries told me - there are a lot of wolves, so I "led" them all to the mercenaries (they ran after me), so the mercenaries killed everyone. They said something about how to get rid of wolves - so I killed that dog, I thought that the wolf ...

PEOPLE !!!
Here is Dikkurik's walkthrough. Thank you zo it's Lty ... for leaving the link:
http://www.all-about-gothic.narod.ru/g1/mod/dicc/dicc.htm

P
Playshner 20.12.20

Friends, maybe someone does not know ... Collect and absorb in tons:
1) Forest berries ... every 40 give STR + 1 ...
2) Other berries (here's a memory ...) are purple ... every 25 give dexterity + 1 ...
3) Well, and naturally - Hellish mushrooms, each (again I don't remember how much ...) give mana + 3 ... I
collected 700-800 berries of each type, and maybe more ...

In addition, maybe someone does not know that Ardarik has a hut in the camp ... It is on the upper level ... there is a mercenary on the corner ... there is a fireplace in the hut and a candle is burning on the table ... also a bowl of rice ... a plate ... cutlery ... And in the chest - 4 volumes of Ardarik's diaries ... From the entrance to the camp - to the right (caezza ...) ... At night it is very well lit inside ...

P
Playshner 20.12.20

And yet ... Someone above, it seemed, was complaining that after his release, the magicians were wandering behind him ... and they wouldn't let him live ...
Magicians can and should be used effectively ... I, for example, led this army to a cave where a crypt with skeletons and orc undead ... (its two gloom are guarding ...) So this army ... well, it helped a lot ...

In addition ... with its help it was possible to clear several territories from hordes of wolves, bloodsucking dogs, glorchs and shteks (caezza ...) Then it was still calmer and more free to run ...

And, in order to get rid of the magicians, you just need to sleep ... and they themselves get lost along the way ...