3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jevgenius 27.10.19 02:29 pm

About how to permanently destroy the group (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

The guys in the gang war can completely destroy some of the gangs. Here, for example, attacked freedom, flunked all alone, somehow Kent did not help( it is another question! Glitch?). Well, after the victory in the transition to the dump, these devils from out of nowhere again, filled the whole valley. I think this nonsense of constantly going to bash them.
PS:You would have seen I was rushed with a knife on them. And still he made.

Please follow the forum rules.
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 27.10.19

Please do not kick the previous post,or otherwise.I also have the same garbage with the bandits,I beat them and went on.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 27.10.19

The only renegades in the swamps were completely eliminated,i.e. PDA, the number in their group was zero,went to the cordon was just 23 and this number was until the end of the game.

M
Miccoli 27.10.19

I killed all the bandits at the dump, on the map there was not one, but ran ran, not even from the dump, they began to appear, though for a short time flooded the entire landfill.
Theoretical idea of how to kill them: the need to make the stalkers(or even one thread) to znati base of bandits, and then they stop appearing.
It is possible to implement: after I first killed all the gangsters at their base, then left the area and the criminals appeared again , with the base of Stalkers to me was to move the squad. Perhaps, but to the base of the holding they came, occupied the territory around. it should be such as to make them reach the base Bandits and together with them to kill them. Although the second time like I did not succeed, stalkers are not moved to the base.
How else can you force your database to take bandyou I don't know.

l
lokkie 27.10.19

This is a bug or imperfections. I replayed 8 times, they do not want the amplitude to go chase kicks.

u
urik2701 27.10.19

Being Stalkers countless number of times quest has captured the Depot. Sometimes after the capture it was settled by the allies (there are even Explorer), but one ... after a while everything is back to normal: came bandyuki and took back their base. v1.5.05 Kstati heard that eksik appears in dealer group thereof, after attaining the fourth level of power (as I understand ENT when captured the enemy base); so: how to get to the dealer? After all, while you get the enemy respawn in the den, and the power level is rolled back?

M
Miccoli 27.10.19

urik2701

I identity how many times took out the base, however there's nobody was settled. And the bandits did not win back the territory you would put them all on-site landfill, and I think all would end(if the base bandyukov was someone from stalkers.

And how did you do that there is someone settled?

I remembered what happened with that group of stalkers, who, after the first removal of the base went to the landfill from the base of stalkers, they are stuck in the tunnel between Cardona and the dump, in the end, neither there nor here.....and there are already far not the first day:)soon will die of hunger.

u
urik2701 27.10.19

The fact that a couple of times I took out all the gangsters in the dump, but this does not prevent them re-spawning. In a few minutes they re-appear in the depot, and from there spread in its usual place. Most interesting is that when I got to the depot there was a lot of stalkers they are all the same there has been spawned, and this point I missed: there was at this time in the Agricultural industry. Here, and in the depot already, the bandits... And for the settlement of the stalkers at the depot I did nothing special, just made of Bandos, and the stalkers came and stayed (though not for long). But the thing was, when the Stalker went to the depot, but for some inexplicable reason, was rastormazivate in the Parking lot near the tunnel (the path to Agroprom)

M
Miccoli 27.10.19

In General, it seems not fully to make significant groupings, but in vain:)

u
urik2701 27.10.19

Yeah, but...today otigral the line for the Debt (a couple of times made the base of Freedom), are now going to play opposite. If it was impossible to make svobodovtsev, then I would have to start the game anew, and so: the Debt-Stalkers-Freedom and long live Jah! The more that got Sudsku, and it is, as I understand it, only the upgrade mechanic of Freedom. Everywhere has its pluses and minuses... but that's bandits, in my opinion, you can only join once. Kstati, I think, the bandits in the entire game - the most agile fighters, because the equipment they very umatovy, and the hassle they bring is not enough. And if they put in Akseki and equip something more serious than a shotgun or PMA?

W
Wolk111 27.10.19

try to play with the mod symbiocom there you can take a group of stalkers and lead ...

m
mozik 27.10.19

After the bridge to Limansk returned to the area. Went into Freedom. They took up positions at the dump and torgovca appeared SVD. After ubgrade, the Cordon came into Stalkers and poschel to the duty base. If you in the Freedom Debt is not wet, then to you they become neutral. Then the Stalkers we are entering into a Debt. They are fixed on the Dump, from a dealer you receive the gun. To help beat the freedom from the Landfill and from a dealer Debt appears ekzoskelet. Then the Cordon Stalkers come again and then turning neutral to Duty and Freedom.
What I'm saying - after you help Debt will be fixed in a landfill, they occupy a position, then the stalkers are becoming bolder and going to the base of the Bandits. Seeing you approach them, they say something like Start, Await your orders and etc. I nachal wet bandits, they joined me and we drove the gangs out and took Depot. If the Dump to hang out by the Depot will be tightened even groups of Stalkers. I got to the Depot there were about 12 stalkers. Bandits on the other locations were, but it was the message about their defeat.
If other groups not to join the Bandits Stalkers again from the Depot beat.
With Duty and Freedom is worse. They have a large number of people and you need to reduce it and take enemy positions. I think really knock out any group. the whole emphasis is on the troops of allies, and personal example to zanimati of the enemy and hold until the arrival of the allies

A
Alex_Cra2y 27.10.19

In one of the FAQ I found this
V. cannot capture the main base groups (renegades, bandits, stalkers etc.)
O. to Seize these objects, to obtain the victory of the group, not necessary and not possible because after you left will happen again the spawn groupings.

A
Alex_Cra2y 27.10.19

But for the removal of bad base bashlyaet.
I made bandyukov and they gave me 10500

u
urik2701 27.10.19

...sad truth...

M
Miccoli 27.10.19

Alex_Cra2y
Happy:)I made a database of criminals were given only 500 p Maybe it kind of depends on what stage of the game you can stand it :)Or do you have a thread standing of fashion?

u
urik2701 27.10.19

Three times for the removal of the authorities at the depot gave sowing and a 9500, then it was just money, and a couple of times and 500. What is the reason for the instability of the awards can not understand. Although it may affect the performance of additional tasks?

A
Alex_Cra2y 27.10.19

2Miccoli
Issued in early game, by the time only the Kalash was. Mods no. The penultimate level of difficulty. In addition to the money and the bubble artifact gave

.DeliGht 27.10.19

First you need to destroy members of the group in other places(locations), and then have to go to their base.
PS Bandits can not be destroyed, because they are still in Limansk.

A
Alex_Cra2y 27.10.19

in Limansk renegades

.DeliGht 27.10.19

You che confused. In Limansk Bandits.