3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jevgenius 27.10.19 02:29 pm

About how to permanently destroy the group (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

The guys in the gang war can completely destroy some of the gangs. Here, for example, attacked freedom, flunked all alone, somehow Kent did not help( it is another question! Glitch?). Well, after the victory in the transition to the dump, these devils from out of nowhere again, filled the whole valley. I think this nonsense of constantly going to bash them.
PS:You would have seen I was rushed with a knife on them. And still he made.

Please follow the forum rules.
129 Comments
Sort by:
p
parafin 27.10.19

in Limansk bandits and renegades

.DeliGht 27.10.19

Yes, exactly.

R
RikoChiko 27.10.19

This is only for the first time for the clearance depot give sowing and 9500.

u
urik2701 27.10.19

Exactly... that's just given for the second and third... this really ended. Yes, here's another question: why is it sometimes impossible to make a group of hostile, neutral, and sometimes not?

o
odessaStalker 27.10.19

I play for freedom,made the whole debt in the warehouses in amber,pinned once I'm there all individuals in there down,in the red forest all to help,of course, and in the agricultural industry all across the map searched like no one in the PDA where is written the power of groups one hell 19(a freedom 1000!)I depart from the base of the debt in a minute they reappear and sidekick damn steel on the dump,and frost

.DeliGht 27.10.19

And the cache pointer is not accessed?

P
PbN82 27.10.19

Played for renegato swamps))(came with the coach)Decided to destroy Lebedev in his cradle)))got into the file with the armor and did all the gangster jacket impenetrable. And cystonebuy their armor generally removed(worse jackets freshman)Spent Sunday.Nifiga All day as savraska was hovering between the fish and fur farm yard And crumbled a Number of dead fighters clear sky 324. in the result, the upshot was that my boys just stopped appearing. Fur yard was one conductor and one fighter.Three on the southern farm and all. And the clear sky grew like mushrooms.Gave it up))

T
TohaKarToHa 27.10.19

So go to amber after that to beat the AI Agroprom Duty, and neither took the path to the landfill, with amber squads of stalkers at the Depot they nemogut to go potomucho pass closed Duty!
Briefly: 1. Looking for a Stalker who will ask you clear the way to the dump! (they will not go they have a friendship with magazami have of yourself).
2. Sterium attack the debt! Again Sprague Stalker What help you?. He asks to fight off the barricade!(They can beat zahvachena bandits, or dalhausie).
3. You have tiper zahvachena two points sho vidut to the dump, three units with amber go to the depot!
4. Skipped waiting for podkrepleniya, or if you vozmete depot without potreblenie again nachnetsya the same thing!
5. Final! Depot zahvachena! Three Quad stalkers keep depot! No one climbs! THE GROUP FINALLY DEFEATED THE BANDITS!
P. S before to start operatsyyu varuga should not be Bandits!

L
LK49 27.10.19

Ibid at section PDA WAR GROUPS said that it is necessary to capture all the key points, and then, and depot.
Here I have only village in the valley and lowland artifacts, to know the current where they are.
Well, the village in the hollow, I guess, Military Depots, but the lowland artifacts finally hear for the first time.

p
p1no 27.10.19

Base can happen only with the support of friends to group!
I checked - went to the duty base, all us made and nichrome.Then he went with a detachment of Freedom, took them out and everything! Now on the basis of Debt hanging Svoboda =)

Noticed a bug: perhaps it is not only freedom, but a debt seizes a script to counterattack on the outputs from the agricultural industry to the dump. (and not even appear job to repel the counter-attack. Noticed on the top output with the bottom like all the rules) are using a detachment of the debt, and sitting in the bushes! I also have 2 Svoboda took the top output and all, neither the amplitude nor syudy. Well, I shot all dolgovtsev in the bushes, then ran another 2 of the squad also shot. And lo! Tell me what I have done that I definitely should be rewarded, and freedom finally sends reinforcements on the outputs and the attack on the duty base.

So if the stalkers don't want to go on the base of Bandos - check the extreme points, may our unfinished crime the script is stuck. =)

S
Spectre82 27.10.19

My first time I passed, only once the depot is captured and all. After that, all over the yard appeared stalkers, including the depot. It was on version 1.5.0.4, and now I the second time, version 1.5.0.8, is just seven probably killed everyone in the depot, the first of three times on purpose, then realized the futility and all the other times we just killed :) rounds shaft, money is also that, time takes a bit. Already dolgovtsev from all sides of the depot appeared, and the entire upper half of the dump control, and bandyukov again flooded the landfill. In short, we will see :)

S
STROGOV 27.10.19

p1no I dolgozni base of the freedom captured and dogovory hanging out there, but not for long I just went to the dump the message that a large force of freedom captured back to their base, look to the PDA and there is the power group at Liberty again to 133, and it was 0. So in my opinion no difference to capture bases with companions or without.

V
Vovka-92 27.10.19

I managed to completely destroy the bandits. When the scrap needed to take over the depot, I almost killed them all and left only 4-ro in the depot, it is their salesman, mechanic, bartender, and an ordinary bandit who hid somewhere in the territory. Well, I go to the depot to kill them and I was hiding a weapon, I walk up to the bartender he offers me to drink and shouts saying I don't shoot without guns, then I got lucky, the bartender ran out of the depot we simultaneously pulled out guns and began shmalyat each other, of course I killed him, right before I killed him I managed sold him 4 cans of food. XD Next it was interesting, if you select a grenade hold down the right mouse button and go to this area then the grenade can not hide and can be throw, I half hour ran after shooting me a mechanic, a merchant, a bandit, and tried to throw grenades into them when I killed them while spending almost all first aid kits and bandages have come a huge group of my brothers stalkers, and said well done good to war. And after all, the question is, where were you before? In PDA it is written that all jobs from stalkers and performed in the group of bandits there is no one

S
STALKER Z7 27.10.19

First, before the attack on the bandits killed all the Renegades in the swamps - in the PDA in the Statistics section shows the number of groups of Renegades - 0.
Joined the group Stalkers. Bandit brought out all the points where current was in the Agroprom, in the Red forest, in the camp, in the transitions throughout locations Dump - only at the Depot. Climbed out of the tunnel opposite the entrance to the Depot and from Avalanche has viselka of bandyukov, then infiltrated the bandit base and finished off the rest. In AA there are: war of the factions - the Bandits defeated, and received a message on the PDA from his father Valerian, that of all the criminals fully kick; in the Statistics section - the number of groups of Bandits - 0.
Now the bandits sometimes respawn in Sri Agroprom, when you wander into this location, opposite the Rear entrance of the base of Stalkers. They periegesis - in PDA again: the number of groups of Bandits - 0. But if in the place where you usually hang out bandyuki, there are mutants, Bandos is not restored.
Renegades many times handed down to 0 - no use, they are recovering again, but only at the crosswalks on the North and northeast Swamp locations.

k
krokhmal96 27.10.19

Anyways guys muchthese! To enemy gruppirovki not respawning, then you need to wait for the moment when the allies will on the enemy. And the campaign of the CoE will be the norm!

O
Otmoro3 27.10.19

XS XS I'm overwhelmed with debt freedom debt was there, I pashel dump smatryu in the PDA, and there is already 1 dolgovskaya squad demolished (of 2)

D
D0br0 27.10.19

Comrades help a stupid person! Make a save game or tell me step by step: I coreceptor for the bandits and stalkers piss accordingly, and I have crap I put out can't they appear all the time, it pissed me off. Explain or make a save to was killed stalkers coma cordon

K
Kirk Rysin 27.10.19

But it's a minor bug in the faction wars,they always appear to be! which group did not come to the end of another winesses!

D
D0br0 27.10.19

should not be output. When the stalkers played all type of top.

R
REPAChOK 27.10.19

I long for stalkers were but a mob all the time 5-6 people remained and then they again appeared