3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jevgenius 27.10.19 02:29 pm

About how to permanently destroy the group (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

The guys in the gang war can completely destroy some of the gangs. Here, for example, attacked freedom, flunked all alone, somehow Kent did not help( it is another question! Glitch?). Well, after the victory in the transition to the dump, these devils from out of nowhere again, filled the whole valley. I think this nonsense of constantly going to bash them.
PS:You would have seen I was rushed with a knife on them. And still he made.

Please follow the forum rules.
129 Comments
Sort by:
X
XeOs 27.10.19

I have one such bug was cleared alone the entire dark valley Swchoi. And when you move to a new location I always counted this task and the reward is accumulated)

and no way to fill up the group just because when the group announces the alarm (shmurlo it and start to mow all) that all the major NPCs in Hyde leave, or disappear, in short no way to kill them and besides they are immortal.

For fun tried to shoot someone in a shooting gallery lets on the basis of the debt (in debt). Nor was the life of me. From an RPG and it blew up, and the barrels were spawnin the master zone, and blew the zombie Apocalypse has started - all to no purpose

D
Diman94 27.10.19

For fun tried to shoot someone in a shooting gallery lets on the basis of the debt (in debt). Nor was the life of me.

Because it is story seen it you won't die.

Z
Zheka 27.10.19

Destroyed sores on the face zone debt and bandits patch 1.5.10.
Question: how to increase the number of resource groups?

I
IsJohnsim 27.10.19

People help the problem is I want to destroy the renegades,and they always appear the same crap was with the crooks,but then decided problemu accession to the stalkers, Oh Yes the debt is also destroyed and I freedom help pliz

-
-Kosh- 27.10.19

BaHeK86rus
Nothing can be done about it.(

M
Morder07 27.10.19

I for stalkers drenched the bandits seized the depot(you have to fly 5-6 stalkers and conductor).then Freedom came and the Debt soaked as well.you should try no matter what one of the first units of your group is not bent,and then the new may not spaunit'sâ.Lesse here for the bandits play,so there really is a problem

a
andreygusev 27.10.19

as Jay? ka as soon as I get to the duty base, or the freedom that the gate is closed and I can't kill some of the troops!

M
Metal Messiah 27.10.19

Until you kill all on the outside, the entrance will not open.
Although, I think this is a bug or just a glitch. Although, it is not possible to make the base before she has no one to protect the outside.

V
Vergos 27.10.19

It is a defect of developers of the game. In such cases, when a door closes, and the enemies inside the building, try to dislodge them with grenades through the Windows. Or flickers in front of the Windows and Nesci who are hostile they will emerge from the depths of the building to the Windows and in the end they can be killed.
But the destruction of any of the base is a hemorrhoid case, as due to the modified spawn, still base filled with Nesimi. What could have helped.

D
DexFixer 27.10.19

The duty base and the freedom to just not take weapon on the base is removed, so that quenching from the sniper rifle will have

v
v2v3v4. 27.10.19

Andreyev
it is necessary to kill everyone, and bring hostile group!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.10.19

I have so the gate on the basis of the bandits closed when I have made them.Those who were inside,a half-hour shot in the crack between the wall and gates,PPC is hemorrhoids,but then like not revived)
Played the mod the will of the Mercenary,great mod,clean to shoot good

r
real.madrid 27.10.19

Andreyev
the exact same crap and fucking doing it? just play and everything!

M
Morder07 27.10.19

it is necessary to kill dolgovtsev in the catacombs and the red forest, then everything will be okay

W
Woody. 27.10.19

Does not work.I took everything to the dump.Yoga says you need to presunuti base neutrals.I squad went there.The squad was killed.I peremochili.Yoga says all squeezed them.A new job to Take a checkpoint under the bridge.As soon as I killed all under the bridge,from the village all come and go on base.7-8 times seen in the tunnel.I'm tired,I went to the village peremochili in all villages and look at the database again stalkers appeared.Cleared the database.Wrote to Destroy the village centre.Go to the village not sing walk as all the tasks are canceled, and again to clean up the database.

v
vladik1 111 27.10.19

Piany help ! How do I okonchatel to destroy debt freedom if I have a debt destroyed in all locations except Sri Agroprom. I have the freedom took all locations
1.Red forest
2.Amber
3.Dump
4.Cordon
5.Lemans ( some)
10 times flew on the debt is still vozvraschalis !!!!!!!!!

I
IISUS98 27.10.19

XS as you and I defeated the criminals ( on the basis of their 6 stalkers hang out) and the duty base ( it's very complex the debt constantly potreblenie sends I you poteete) and renegado I also banged anything poverzheny but not the chickpeas that were

A
Allximik 27.10.19

I have another problem in the dark valley of the Czechs gave the task to destroy the mercenaries wiped them out, but the quest failed. what to do?

b
bro.alex 27.10.19

And I completely defeated the bandits when he was playing for stalkers. They are not resales more of them became 0. But singles are living in the depot. Now pass for freedom but the glitch stopped vydvigaetsya units. I don't know what to do.

O
Olly-alpha 27.10.19

People who know how to get the Stalker to move troops to the Depot? Any tips, ideas and suggestions are accepted.
Five times he cleared the Depot of bandits with the active task in the war factions, but if you move - respaunâtsâ. This is normal, I know. Do not deviate, wait an army of allies, but the wait is endless, they are not.
Tried to take out all the bandits in the area and only after that to go to the Depot. The results of the resources and squad of bandits at zero, Depot bare unit no.
Came back to Cordon, I saved the stalkers from all the pressing issues, like dogs under the bridge and pigs at the Outpost. Jobs from stalkers on zero, all the key points free from enemy mobs. The resources bandits at zero, the resources of the stalkers and the number of units at the maximum. Stand Depot detachment, no allies.

And, by the way, clear Sky Limansk in waiting, but there is a question of principle already.