3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antrix 23.12.20 12:32 am

How did you like CHN and what not? (STALKER: Clear Sky)

In general, such a question torments ... I will not drive a "wave" to the game, although there are many shortcomings. I just would like to hear your opinion about the game. This is not a copy of a topic like "Discussion" or "Impression". Let's write here the type of this:

+ Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

- Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

Again, I repeat (for some tovarischev): I do not say that the game is bad ... but not good either. I just want to hear (see) your opinion.
192 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead maus 23.12.20

Big + for game exit

V
VeNoM225 23.12.20

-Out of the raw game! Although this will be corrected over time.

M
Makc1476 23.12.20

Let's start with the bad ones. good is not enough.
1. Are the old locations in the CN-what is the zone so small?
2. Monsters, where are you?
3. Weapons. what the rubbish? even a new one starts to wedge after a couple of clips, and grenades are more like explosives-noise. there is dust, no effect. Pts a little and nothing new
4. Optimization. (I have two computers: one is junk and old, the second is the latest new) there is something to compare with
5. Glitches, bugs, crashes, etc. and etc. (even with the last patch)
6.Syuzhet- somehow everything is crumpled, not dull, not interesting. Ending finally can be zero
7. AI is absent altogether. Monsters stupidly run in a circle and if you do not cross their area of ​​action, they will not attack you. exceptions: a couple of controllers (for the whole game!) and zombie stalkers (tough guys, but nerdy, like zombies should be)
8. Nepis grenades throw as much as a hundred meters into any hole wherever you hide and at night from the PM in the eye can easily close up
9.Raspawn. The first option is to clear the territory and except for a couple of mutants there is no one there. The second option - here you are alone, but around you there are already enemies
10. Ejection. Everyone on it ... th, except you, and if someone is hiding, then it just disappeared, and then just materialized, like: here I am!
11. Quests. Go there, bring something (like an errand boy) - boring and monotonous.
12. After Limansk you cannot go back.
And lose a little pleasant.
1. The war of the groupings. The game was played 4 times only because of the fact that it would be used to visit each gang
2. Search for art (now at least underfoot like garbage)
3. Upgrade weapons and armor
PS
Dear Sirs! Make a good mod for this game! Thank you in advance.

P
PilotKatka 23.12.20

+ Upgrade and repair of junk.
+ Graphics (for naturalness, not to be confused with realism).
+ Artifacts are now obtained from blood and sweat.
+ General gameplay (I spat on the fact that I won't get paid for beta testing and I'm going through it for the 4th time). And this, in all honesty, outweighs everything.

- Graphics (for the brakes).
- Monsters are few and die easily. Everyone is killed with 1 shotgun shotgun point-blank (AMK mod 1.41 to PM. A stingy man's tear.) People are also so-so -
at Agroprom I took out about 150 debt workers without a single save load. And what kind of philanthropy is it - to announce a grenade throw in 10 seconds? And all this is at the level of a master. Maybe they messed up the variables and you need to play on a beginner? :)
- The emission is not worked out.
- The war of factions is not worked out.
- The monotony of side quests (although I can't give the correct examples, all games are sick with this)
- The plot is really short.
- One ending - don't eat gut. It is clear that the Shooter is obliged to fall into the clutches of the O-consciousness, on HOW it happens - there can be many options.

H
HancoK [Prishol shob go a 23.12.20

- The release is not worked out.
And like the rules

D
Dill 23.12.20

+ Graf
+ Muzlo
+ Gameplay
+ New Locations
+ Upgrade Weapons And Shmotak
+ New Groups and the war between them
+ Search for artifacts More difficult and more interesting
+ A lot of people
+ New (Adequate) Animation
-Bugs -
Stalkers as they were stupid and remained the
same -Plot rather weak Compared to PM
-No parts of monsters
-Few new monsters
-Few additional tasks -With the
bartender of Freedom, you can't be smoked (and I wanted so much!)

B
Bonifacio 23.12.20

Makc1476 + 1. I almost agree with you in everything, but I will add that although the nights became darker, the game did not add to the creepiness, but on the contrary lost, of course, not from the dark night, but from the absence of unexpected places planned by the developers and By the way, I will add to the pluses that bloodsuckers and snorks seem to be stronger than steel and a bloodsucker cannot be killed when it is invisible. Antrix I wanted to create the same topic, but I first ran through the topics and came across your ((((good topic .but I only wanted the pluses to be listed

G
GT TURBO 23.12.20

The graphics are good, but the game is short!

B
Bonifacio 23.12.20

not a dude, the game is not short, you just need to play it correctly. if you run the game only along the main storyline, then it really is small, but the stalk is that the process of exploring the zone is interesting here, the search for artwork, helping those and other factions, weapon upgrade, etc., non-linearity, you can design your future in the game yourself

3d quattro 23.12.20

+ upgrade, repair of weapons and armor
+ graphics -It is impossible to play without the 4th patch!
+ remember Ashot?
-It is impossible to go back from Limansk
+ joining the groupings
-It is impossible to return from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant
-from Limansk it is impossible to go back the
1st ending M A L O!
- You can't go back from Limansk
until that's it!

S
Shkrek 23.12.20

I just like it and that's it! It is impossible to break away. I don’t know what’s the matter. For two months I did not play anything at all. I didn't want to. And then he got hooked specifically. The bugs really got it, if they were not okay!

.DeliGht 23.12.20

+ Modification of weapons, costumes
+ graphics
+ voice acting
-a lot of glitches
-simple plot
-weak mutants
-1 ending
-no Pripyat, Bara
-cannot return from Limansk

C
CrazyPlayer 23.12.20

Well + Pts a lot! All of them are described above .... but the cons ... bugs, crashes, enrages!

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 23.12.20

The game is good, only there is a lot of chatter ...

R
Rightcross 23.12.20

"+":
graphics (better than in PM, but again nothing revolutionary)
new locations
many transition points between locations
improvement of weapons and armor
voice acting for mutants
search for artifacts

"-": an
awful lot of glitches
stupid plot (it seems to me if CH is prehistory of PM, then it was most logical to show how the Shooter and his group made their way to the center of the Zone, and not to introduce a new hero and started again - "Find the Shooter", "Stop the Shooter", etc.)
a lot of chatter (most of which is not case)
weapons (again, fictitious names and bolts on the left side)
weapon voice acting (just awful! for example, on patch 1.5.7, a shot from Vintorez is actually no different from an AK with a silencer - where did the developers see this, or rather heard it ??? and the rest is not sounded better)
Weapon performance characteristics
helicopter in the Hospital ( firstly, why was it needed at all ??? and secondly, where did the developers see a helicopter that can be shot down with any pistol? in Hollywood blockbusters ???)
unworked war of groups
cut out location (Dungeons of Pripyat)
monotony of secondary quests
too high prices
agree with vetalker Enrages that I found more "minuses" than "pluses"

a
aaaares 23.12.20

+ DX10 -Plot

K
KOOPA PROJECTS 23.12.20

ONE HUGE AND FAT MINUS UNDER THE TITLE:

BUILD-BUILD ... AND NIFIG WAS NOT BUILD.

Most of the ideas were implemented in amateur mods in Shadows of Chernobyl. And on the "5+"!

And the crooked developers based on the fucking Copyright Law shoved everything into the CHN.

And as always - kryvozhopo!

And as always with a drop dead late

IMHO! On the schedule - shit from the top of the bell tower. Like any real fallout, I only recognize sprite graphics. All pathetic attempts to create "photorealistic graphics" by developers all over the world lead to failure. Instead of making a normal, non-buggy, balanced game, which is a pleasure to play and with graphics that do not slow down the computer. Graphics, in general, should take the last place in the list of priorities.

To summarize:

"STALKER CHN DEVELOPERS" crookedly embodied in life all the wonderful ideas, both their own and those of their fans. But their game is supported by Direct X 10, although it's fucking good - only the sun blinds your eyes. in a candy wrapper, with pseudo-realistic graphics, a bunch of fucking bugs, tons of patches,

Conclusion - to play the passion as you want, but humanly it is absolutely impossible. After washing 2-3 hours, with 20 sorties, 30 reboots due to fucking StarFors, I want to push the developers into an anomalous field - into a "hot", or better - into a "meat grinder", so that it would become clear to them what they are experiencing because of their curves hand player.

Well, is it really impossible to do everything normally once? Why should ordinary players who trust them suffer for the crooked, greedy and dibble developers?

Even other people's ideas our favorite freaks-developers cannot do normally! We are saved only by groups of enthusiasts such as AMK-team and Seawards. Thank you guys!

AND FOR KRIVORUK AND KRYVOZHII DEVELOPERS SHAME AND SHIT !!!

THEREFORE, EVERYTHING IS ON THE RALLY UNDER THE SLOT: "LOT OF CRYSTAL AND CRUCKY DEVELOPERS! GIVE THE GAMES TO US! WE WILL MAKE THEM TO PERFECTION WITHOUT YOU, MIRACLES !!!"

PlayGround.ru

g
gray j.oker 23.12.20

1 big plus in the game is Ashot, everything else is good.

6EDYuH 23.12.20

KOORA you were angered 100% only by departures, and you have already thought of the rest later.
Photorealistic graphics from the developers turned out to be a bang (my computer does not pull this, but the screenshots of the players prove that I am right). Yes, it does not completely repeat the real world, but not all at once! Okay, let's not give a damn about the graphics - they really should be in the last place in the game. But as for the ideas, faroooooo, not all the ideas of the developers of the CHN were taken into account in the amateur mods of PM. The famous AMK mod significantly improves the game, but no matter how you embellish it, it still gets boring quickly. "Tons of patches that only slow down the game" I have never seen! only 8 patches, of which only 5 fix bugs and errors of a single-player game (which I, and not only me, did not have) and moreover they increased the performance on my computer 2 times !!! And I lag even on the smallest settings.

K
KOOPA PROJECTS 23.12.20

In-in, "only 8 patches". When at PM already "everything worked well from the third." Crashes, brakes, bugs, I would have endured everything, as I had endured in Arcanum. But you must admit, dear Comrade Bedouin, that there is no super-new in the game - only the revision of the old and the use of the ready-made (both your own and the fan's). And the game didn't make me so angry as it upset me. They promised more than Peter Molyneux in the first Fable. And realized, well if a quarter. Plus again the delay, which, moreover, did not support itself. Well, not that already! As I said, even the PM bar does not hold. Many will agree with me here. In general, the attitude of the developer to the player is practically always swinish. Gentlemen developers for some reason believe that "people are still hawala". So no! Doesn't hawala! Thank God that another Lada Racing Club was not slipped, damn it! My friend, having played ChN, said: "No, well, nafig, I'll wait until the developed patches are released and the fans of normal mods will not do it. It's impossible to play like that." In general, I'm sad. They promised us something completely different and tastier in the CHN, but it turned out to be absolutely tasteless! Therefore, I call everyone to the meeting called:

"LOT OF CRYSTAL AND CRACKED DEVELOPERS! GIVE THE GAMES TO US! WE WILL MAKE THEM TO PERFECTION WITHOUT YOU, MONSTERS !!!"

PlayGround.ru