3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 28.10.19 07:21 am

Nvidia vs AMD (ATI) v.27

We continue to discuss the confrontation between Nvidia cards and AMD.

Flood moderation and without abuse.
165 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brotello 28.10.19

Two graphical monster and will go to equal, jumping from each other by 20% of the power what else to say here. Want in green camp, buy Nvidia want to buy AMD red. A 3 competitor in the market is not yet in sight.

d
dobro4insky 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
You are completely washed or drenched on the side?
MB it's hers typo
or curve,or a bug with these ppsmi
Correctly,the joint,the curve,the opacity,and fuck you then posted this crap...Laid out how the game uses memory to the maximum when этоv FPS....
There are no losses,neither in the game nor in the test,cock amdshnye merged and is nonsense)))
8, 70.72, 14.14, 1808.75
9, 139.56, 7.17, 1808.84
11, 91.23, 10.96, 1810.10
12, 38.86, 25.73, 1807.98
First,then 140,then 91 and then 38...so,again cant games,and log, drawdowns, no..Can you wash up?

d
dobro4insky 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
or your log will throw?
The fact that at the moment I have left on 290 and this game

Everything on ultra, but the EU and as you can see,there memory 3940 yuzaetsya,completely normal memory....The log now only with a new map,but when is the question...Last one arrived and then left,waiting for the other about 11 days...I Can throw or Intel HD or 550ti....To choose you still not notice the difference....

F
FollowMisterWinner 28.10.19

dobro4insky
and why are you here me threw a screen from the game,I have the most in game fps is usually 80-100 IRS?memory I monitor for 5 minutes using ISI of afterburner-max consumes 3600

Average FPS: 87.62
Max FPS: 145.24
Min FPS: 59.92
here are my real fps in this game.Those logs I posted I spices compared to high and ultra-there's also 40 if you would have done the test 1B1 drawdown was because you're dumb to understand!because the benchmarks done at times so that the minimum fps is the type of the boot menu when there is low fps,and the game itself is awesome flight

p.s. I just surprised why I wrote!all including you crowed that the memory the game needs,but in fact on the 970 on ULTRA flight super)I understand this game is like the cold mv3,there is what there is of memory in the system-so it hawala(whether 3-4-5-6 GB all will eat!but fps is not affected in any way)
p.s. modest acceleration +92 on the core and +400 on memory-specifically in this game gave me an allowance of about 8 fps)

d
dobro4insky 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
Average FPS: 87.62
The current here is something 90 staff there and does not smell at all,yelp,you VAS,as usual....

F

dobro4insky
8 update downloaded of rutora,970 nere+manually overclocked further +92 on core +400 memory with 112% of electricity consumption.In bust gives about 1480гц at the core.To breath is on your side,I have everything as there it is)
p.s. though the game is repetitive,but quite addictive)for 4 hours already 20+% easy passed. After ризена3 where I almost puked after passing in this rather nice to play
p.s. a kind of assassin in the world of VK,I hope to make a sequel and focus on the plot more and not bluntly the extermination of the bosses are orcs(

d
dobro4insky 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
Well throw a video in-game,and then more still trust YouTube than you overclocked on the core)))

F

dobro4insky
in the logs I believe?all the settings described there+minimum average maximum fps.I XS how to record without performance degradation.If you sistemit on twitch using OBS out there with a lot stream-prog gobble,at least 10-15%

p.s. just wanted to make a screenshot from the game with MSI where I have to upload(from the tower)-how you have about screen,100 fps))) but when loading it in paint black window TT(

Z
ZifkAn 28.10.19

guys, so which is better then?

h
helio 28.10.19

ZifkAn
depends on what you want and what price)

D
DozoRRR 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
With built-in MSI afterburner of screen do not be a black window.

-
-SK.art- 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
dobro4insky

Continue each other bad words to abuse - will come and kick your ass both and relax send. Keep it down, guys. No need to swear.
PS: what do you want this Mordor so interesting. 6 GB he doesn't need any, he, and 3.5 GB on the 970 dockage - more than enough and without any drawdowns.

O
Orogon 28.10.19

I will write only my IMHO. Based on personal experience and observations.
I all the same for NVidia. They somehow card more stable(I'm not talking about bits, but about normal), and drivers everything is fine. Put exactly without dancing. To reinstall the AMD driver, you have cleaned everything to clean. When I first started to move, I almost died. Not sure how, maybe I did not get in first time no problem to rearrange the driver on a red card, but I generally can not without dancing with a tambourine to reinstall the driver. Here at green just - downloaded, launched, waited for install and everything. Nothing else to do, and that's fine. But the Reds... not once tried to install. Some have put the driver and any more do not touch. The green I like more. Performance on them is better. Remember, all this is my IMHO and Linie observation. If someone else can advise what to do, what's green now, not scraps, and some red. And then suddenly will start holivar. Well, something like that, in short,

F

PS: what do you want this Mordor so interesting. 6 GB he doesn't need any, he, and 3.5 GB on the 970 dockage - more than enough and without any drawdowns.
Here here Mr Lavrov says)just a game really and 6 GB gobble if she will)and play on a overclocked 970 average fps ~90 on ultra
Remember ModernWarfare-3 was the type of Mordor VRAM ate as much as there is in the system(roughly up to 6-12GB)-but to play on ultra without lag is possible and with 3-4GB of VRAM.So I'm not sure of the need of the VRAM above 3.5-4 GB for full HD on ultra

d
dobro4insky 28.10.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Yes, if it were 2гектара,it would be enough,in fact the screen,where, under 4 eats...about what you say in 3.5?but if 2K,if 4K then what?
W3aMisterWinner
play overclocked 970 average fps ~90 on ultra......Magnus will,as the video will lay out,and then logs kosyachny Yes, the black paint does not roll at all(((
(Orogon
Put exactly without dancing. To reinstall the AMD driver, you have cleaned everything to clean. When I first started to move, I almost died
It's a pity you didn't die...Which tries dancing?Update clicked and forgot what tries podzhimaniya?

F

dobro4insky
People wrote above that using MSI once zaskrinit you can-if possible today I will make for you a special(right now brother cs go hacks and I'm on my iPad watching a movie). You will be very disappointed seeing on the screen 100фпс,instead of the imaginary thee 20-30(lack of memory 6GB and above it!XA),anyway,I hope the app will work for you to do and you finally admit that merged and will cease to crow,and MB and no males because they are and for no reason Ko yut
PS. By the way the game is already almost gone 19/20 missions story,to be honest the game is boring in their monotony. I'm afraid not enough for me to pass 2 additions about the hunt and bright Lord,for I will not see from the original 99% and the grinder many hours already in the original has finished( on YouTube pure story DLC MB will look

O
Orogon 28.10.19

dobro4insky
If you know of a way where you just have to click update, then please share. I can't see everything. But if you tell me, I know

d
dobro4insky 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
You've superusers with the log,then with the screen and a black screen, can it, BOB)))WELL, make a video, only with ultra settings and 90 frames))))) again have a few laughs .Or will prove that the game is at fault, the glitches, the mistakes, the black squares/screens,What else you got.....HOWEVER,AS USUAL

-
-SK.art- 28.10.19

dobro4insky
Yes, if it were 2гектара,it would be enough,in fact the screen,where, under 4 eats...about what you say in 3.5?but if 2K,if 4K then what?

2 GB in Mordor is not enough. My 970 to the test of Mordor faster than my former 670 more than in 2 times. Just due to the fact that 670 is rigidly rested in the memory.
Here: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/geforce_gtx_670_vs_geforce_gtx_970_benchmarks-134070/

V
Valera Suhoy 28.10.19

And what better GTX950 or R7 370?