3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 28.10.19 07:21 am

Nvidia vs AMD (ATI) v.27

We continue to discuss the confrontation between Nvidia cards and AMD.

Flood moderation and without abuse.
165 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 28.10.19

Orogon
Did I try to install. Some have put the driver and any more do not touch.
And what's the problem?Launched exe,install and play

W3aMisterWinner
A th there are the Scrin?Options open,see what to bring in overlay display and all.Then specify the path to the screen,its quality and format.Open all the tabs one by one,everything as on the palm.
http://pix.playground.ru/other/670548/

You will be very disappointed seeing on the screen 100фпс,instead of the imaginary thee 20-30(lack of memory 6GB and above it!XA),anyway,I hope the app will work for you to do and you finally admit that merged and will cease to crow,
For such tra-TA-TA uncle modernization outrage can.With the language and empty promises

O
Orogon 28.10.19

[Denis]
I now have a laptop. He is now with AMD. If the PC I was normal, then on the laptop at all. And firewood from the manufacturer's website are also crooked. Here we know a laptop with Nvidia. Here they are all perfectly placed and Nvidia, and the manufacturer's website. I may have something wrong doing. But I'm in safe mode set, and the driver completely demolished. Does not help. Maybe it's in the system. But to reinstall Windows for the sake of checking not want. These are the problems

[

Orogon
Native driver than did not please?

O
Orogon 28.10.19

[Denis]
The native driver is out of date like three years ago. Here is what is not pleased

[

Orogon
On the old map have updated the driver because it's outdated?Strong motivation))

O
Orogon 28.10.19

[Denis]
Normal map. This card is listed as supported cards. Why, then, I can't update it? The normal motivation, there's nothing funny

[

Orogon
Motivation is when there is a reason to upgrade.The reason is poor performance and bugs.The lack of capacity of any actions/options.Update for the updates — this is not the motivation

O
Orogon 28.10.19

[Denis]
The possibility was absent. The productivity was low. I decided to upgrade the wood. The motivation was

[

Orogon
Your inquisitive mind, your hand does not rest
Include the laptop,before the OS randomly hit F2.Come out window choose SYSTEM RESTORE.If the laptop came without disk,the setup files for the OS and wood must be on a hidden partition on the hard drive.After recovery, open the Catalyst in the lower tab, choose update wood.All!

O
Orogon 28.10.19

[Denis]
If my Catalyste was update the wood, I would long ago have done. Do not teach me. Here he expressed an opinion about the maps and I expressed it. My laptop Catalyste there was no point updating drivers. You don't know what I was doing and in what order, and can't assume that I have not done these steps.

C
Castilion 28.10.19

Always buy cards from Nvidia, there was no monitor with 3D Vision 2, and it only gives Nvidia a 3D image. I think the next PC will have on AMD and to buy 3D TV

[

Orogon
You don't know what I was doing and in what order, and can't assume that I have not done these steps.
3 years ago — this 2012.I then 4890 was.I personally,with his own hands,updated through catalyst from 12.3 to 12.4.XFX 4890 I bought in November 2009 for 7500rub on the Mitinsky market in Moscow

O
Orogon 28.10.19

[Denis]
Catalyst on a PC different from a laptop Catalyst. Can not believe it, but there was no point, update. Would be, I would not have been the one to reinstall.

d
dobro4insky 28.10.19

DartMaul
Actually question for You...???Your Lordship's offer to swap their cards for 2 980)))Your actions?)))

D
DartMaul 28.10.19

dobro4insky
Yes, simply because from their I have already removed and points received)
Though of course exchange 290Х 980 best in any case.

F
FollowMisterWinner 28.10.19

x2 290x's easily possible and needs to be replaced with x2 970,980 about question is no. Optimize in most games,and class AAA over NVIDIA,that much is certain,and to deny it will only last a dick http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/grand-theft-auto-v-test-gpu.html Witcher,foul,yubisofty etc

-
-SK.art- 28.10.19

W3aMisterWinner
x2 290x's easily possible and needs to be replaced with x2 970

well, if so required profit in energy efficiency and heating)) the Cards are about equal performance, except in games with the geeworks where 970 steers..

D
DartMaul 28.10.19

Did I mentioned benchmarks?

PS-Sergey Viktorovich, when you see no more regalia defender of law and order? Who now will defend the honor and legitimacy of right-wing beliefs?

PPS What sir has permission to post comments under each of my post, Isola despite the fact they famously reflect, and Narova thereby grossly to invade into the discussion, to which he was neither one of the nicest gentlemen are not pleased to offer to join.
This crime happens under cover of night, but by morning, the intruder has found true by rezoning.

m
muromez 28.10.19

Personally, I AMD more happy with this....price - quality in my opinion is perfect. I have more than 5 years sitting on the cross of 6870 and everything is flying...but they are a bit old already.

S
Seifer1986 28.10.19

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
I read about your experience. The question arose.
How are you with electricity at all? The voltage regulator tried? And motherboard check?
The fact that you have two cards in this way burned... Vryat there it was in wood.
And from what manufacturer the card was?