3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 28.10.19 07:21 am

Nvidia vs AMD (ATI) v.27

We continue to discuss the confrontation between Nvidia cards and AMD.

Flood moderation and without abuse.
165 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 28.10.19

Seifer1986
Well... the electricity jumps of course, but in order like everyone else.
The motherboard was a Asus P5Q SE2.
Burned all NVIDIA. One from Palit, worked before fine. The Second Asus.

K
Key Ovald 28.10.19

I for myself a choice made for a long time and it GeForce. And has not once convinced of the correctness. Convenience, efficiency and technology on top.

A
Anime SkyLine 28.10.19

The eternal dispute with the foaming at the mouth will prove that this or that company is better. For me the Radeon is the most for the money fits well,the quality is not worse. Wood has always stood with the box (the native disk from card) Problems experienced with games. Even the much-loved GTA 5 on at least quietly walked when I was playing in online mode.
My opinion is that is better for today,not to say that both manufacturers are in something good or bad. But for me, I bought the Radeon,put,forgot. The fact that I followed the reviews about firewood all manufacturers. In the new version they remove support for older cards,thus forcing you to constantly follow a fashion,buy a new card,mother,stone,power supply.

S
SUSUL1 28.10.19

People who cuts in English as on his own, give a comment on this video (and the fact I'm English is not very good, understood the word in three)

Then consider proprietary synchronization technology AMD and NVIDIA on the high-frequency monitor and use the camera high speed shooting
And I understand from the video that the use of G-sync and Free-sync the wildest way hurts FPS, and the result is no different from the usual V-sync that they have got much more FPS.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.19

I have no pitch words are not understood but the man measured the response technologies gang and the delays suggested the actual fps or written any delay.
a very questionable method.
the main thing that a video card can be heated with this sung the maximum.

m
muromez 28.10.19

I see green all already PR still not postupivshij in selling your cards...the red still silent...smell when the red will come out the ass by the green exactly going up in flames!!Ahhahaha! Krasnyy partisans! Forward!!!

s
saa0891 28.10.19

muromez wrote:
I feel when the red will come out the ass by the green exactly going up in flames!!
As usual will go all the way around,NV in profit,if AMD is in the red will not and that is good.
And if there is worthy competition,I'm just happy,because it is always good for the buyer in terms of pricing policy.

S
Sidorovich12 28.10.19

muromez
At red marketing and the budget more modest than green.

d
defio 28.10.19

Advise the card from the ASUS GeForce GTX 960.

D
DozoRRR 28.10.19

defio
Suggest gtx 1060 or 1060ti

d
defio 28.10.19

DozoRRR
If You have not noticed,the question was about a series of 960

D
DozoRRR 28.10.19

defio
Why buy a 960 now, when the autumn leaves 1060, 50-60% faster for the same money?!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.10.19

DozoRRR
To autumn to sit without some? Then it is better take a gtx 960. I remember I wrote that 960 will be much more productive 760-Oh, and in fact - oops, uh-Oh)) So I don't think 50-60 percent печ1060 be productive))) That interest on the 20-30% more believe

R
RevIO2RUS 28.10.19

Stiff Of Macivor
Well, as it 1060 if only 20-30 faster, it remains too big a gap between 1060 and 1070, 1070 as just 50-60% faster than the 970, 1060, why not be close to this result on 960?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.10.19

RevIO2RUS
And remember what a huge gap between the 960 and 970. Think of invidia will not repeat such a move?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.10.19

RevIO2RUS
Since I am from the order of the prudish Misiurov, I feel that it will. But if you come 1060ti overclocked version and if its still to disperse, then maybe she'll catch up with 1070, so it will be flush with the titanium x, with the price, well, about 400 bucks. Great buy!!!!!! Then it is tough to surpass the popularity and of course the performance of folk 970 and even, Yes, of course overtake radika 480!!!!!!!!. If the last $ 200 at the level of the stock 980, the 1060ti with good acceleration will get to titanium x. Waaaaaw!!!!!!!!!! Well, if two 1060 ti put - Uuuuuuu power!!!!! Ah, dreams, myachty. Suddenly, you never know...

D
DozoRRR 28.10.19

Stiff Of Macivor
And what's the problem without some another 4 months to sit? As if summer, do you can find than than be stupid with, and new games specially present, but the autumn-winter itself is to play.

W
WWQ 28.10.19

SUSUL1
Well, in the video he's not the fps measures and delays, if to summarize, from the classic sinhronnoe better green, but pricing works better from AMD. However the eye can not distinguish , I'd add, have green their gising worth more than 200 bucks , and eats ~2 fps and latency more than the Reds .
The smaller the delay, the less likely that fragmentation frame all the same ''will break'' and you see it.
Have samgo pricing works fine in games, it is not necessary sinhronno to include only the limit of fps you can vistit in wood provides awesome smoothness, but there is a small but, in the cut scenes and splash pages , frames tear stronger than before, I do not know about the green with this... the red you see in the ads technology is disabled.

S
SUSUL1 28.10.19

that the forum is quite dead!
Apparently the moderator has overdone it.
But already 1000 series ovens came out, and AMD has released the murderer of the middle segment... and then silence...

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.19

SUSUL1
and what to compare? Furi failed
from AMD so far, only low-middle segment and no one in the living of these cards are not particularly kept.
Yes, and impoverished small it nor want with a pair of 980 go to a few 1080