3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 27.12.20 01:56 am

Monsters Metro 2033 (Metro 2033)

Who is the most annoying monster of Metro 2033 for you throughout the game ??

personally, demons infuriated me. You go to yourself on the surface and then bam-from the back attacks and immediately flies away, you don't have time to soak him ... yes, and in my opinion the most powerful monster in the game.
187 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiritbrеаker 27.12.20

Rats demons librarians

M
MOTARO.ru 27.12.20

Personally, the demons did not enrage me at all, because they are stupid and it was easy to hide from them.

And I was enraged by the kikimors, of whom there were many and they constantly attacked from behind and broke my gas mask!

k
kondriknelox 27.12.20

love kikimory (like rats) in a mission where the child's nada on his shoulders to carry it finally out. They don't end there. And as they correctly noted above, they break the gas mask. Well, maybe the guards (dogs are like that)

N
New user 27.12.20

Yes, in my opinion, the kikimors are the most attractive. They do not end, and it is generally impossible to get into them with a child on your shoulders.

M
Morgray 27.12.20

Ghouls, kikimors.

By the way, the level with a child is easy to run, just run, do not pay attention to the monsters, then you can fill them up and stop the flow (the first time after passing the first room on the level, a kikimora will appear behind you, and it is enough to shoot in her direction, it will fill up, the second time when the child says something like this: "Mom said, it is better not to throw grenades here, the ceilings here are figs", accordingly you run this section and there will be wooden props, you can shoot, you can throw a greenhouse), nothing complicated;)

F
Flake 27.12.20

I don't quite understand, but are kikimors with dimes like that?)

M
Morgray 27.12.20

Colin Moriarty
Kikimora are the kind of rats that dig holes and attack only in flocks.

M
Morases gamer 27.12.20

not in more than
one chapter, in D-6 where 1 you remain in the dark and around you a monster with white eyes appears from the ceiling, such a terrible one)))
only you shoot at him and he jumps at the ceiling, it ENSURES =)

still these fucking balls which can be found only at one level, but will become mastered to bring to white knees =)

B
BeaverX 27.12.20

ghouls, as there are many of them. And librarians. Also these creatures (which are overgrown with wool on the surface). Well, as mentioned above, these damn green balls.

H
Hekit 27.12.20

Librarians are generally a priest)) they enrage ... stalemate, as it were, the cubs yell a lot, but they don’t kotsov))) their cries enrage ...)

y
ybntucer 27.12.20

ghouls growl from far away, it becomes terribly (played at night in headphones) in the vicinity of
camposters they clap, crawl, they look like tailless crocodiles, not green!

kikimors: smooth, blind (like dogs in a stalker) they all kiss, they kiss the whole gas
mask)))

at the street monsters, they stand like rats, they run like cheetahs, they fall from one arrow (if there are arrows)))

Librakari hypnotists blah! At first, they seem to be unkillable, but they got to play with the peepers. I danced with one, a couple of mines around the hole in the floor, his head was spinning,
he collapsed into a hole (a revolver is good for dizziness)

If you got librarians, play on the last one. watchman at work!
prepare a couple of sticky grenades and wish him good night))) Finish with a double-barreled lullaby!

Here is a problem with flying Jeepers-Cobra-mugs, they won't fall! Maybe someone did it? SHARE !!!

B
BAD BOYS 27.12.20

Librarians are enraged by the fact that they require a lot of bullets, a lot of cartridges. And also these damn green balls, they didn't bother me, I ran quickly, and from this moron who walked with me quickly they killed, I had to go with him and shoot back

B
BAD BOYS 27.12.20

Librarians are enraged that they require a lot of bullets.))

M
Morgray 27.12.20

ybntucer
Damons fall from one or two sticky grenades.

R
REMUX 27.12.20

sticky grenades, with nails which?

M
Morgray 27.12.20

Yeah, they are the most, hedgehogs.

U
UrfenDjus 27.12.20

Personally, amoebas pissed me out, (green balls) I replayed this level 9 times - then Colonel 8 will overwhelm me (as for the rest - then a murderer with a bayonet knife in your hands 8) Librarians generally take out with a bang: first, a clip close to a turnip You thrust it into it, and then you cut out origami from it with a bayonet.

b
bankrott0 27.12.20

folks, the most effective way to kill a librarian with saving ammo is from helsing ... 4-5 arrows to the head, and ready ... and that's on hard.
also then you can take them back from the body

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 27.12.20

There was nothing so missing in the game as these fucking “koloboks” red-green balls on D-6.

y
ybntucer 27.12.20

Morgray thanks! I'll go to collect the Velcro))
"koloboks" balls will not reach, if you beat ahead of the curve, on "cow cakes" from which they climb)))