3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 27.12.20 01:56 am

Monsters Metro 2033 (Metro 2033)

Who is the most annoying monster of Metro 2033 for you throughout the game ??

personally, demons infuriated me. You go to yourself on the surface and then bam-from the back attacks and immediately flies away, you don't have time to soak him ... yes, and in my opinion the most powerful monster in the game.
187 Comments
Sort by:
U
UrfenDjus 27.12.20

I passed the balls like this: my partner skipped 15 steps forward, since the balls climb out when you pass by, then those who crawled to him from behind and to the side, I took off with a Kalash 2012 (2 cartridges per ball), those who were in front of Miller himself felled (by the way, on his this level in the hands of ... a GAUSS rifle!). Then when he stopped, I ran over to him with a shift and immediately turned back to bring down amoebas. 2-3 such repetitions and the mission is completed.

Mr_Fritz_Teufel
With proboscis these are not snorks, but ghouls! In the head of the depot you can see them more closely

S
Sprat 27.12.20

Oh, I suffered with librarians until I realized that it's easier to just run the level and not bother. But with the balls, there were no problems at all, as it all just happened, Miller is a little ahead, I follow him, I shoot at these things, from which the balls fly out, a lot of cartridges are really gone.

A
AnW 27.12.20

I also got confused with the Librarians for a long time, until I read after death that they should look into their galaz. And in the military library you can just run away from them to the stairs, eg, and they leave.
Kikimors finish off by attacking from behind.
The balls were the tiniest bit - they crawl and crawl.
and it seems that these monsters, which look like wolves, still howl and stand on their hind legs, there is a peculiarity with their howl to call on their comrades-in-arms.

m
magellanin 27.12.20

Enrages Melnik in D-6, instead of trying to quickly rush through a dangerous place with balls, he crawls like a shell-shocked hippo, and he needs to get to the bottom of each ball, you moron ... I had to pass at an easy level. The librarians also frayed my nerves, I didn’t play peepers with them, but immediately began to fight, they drove me, of course, great. Thank you, after leaving the library, no creatures were found, and in order not to survive, it was completely empty.

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 27.12.20

UrfenDjus,
y-yes, I didn't even notice the elephant-there really are proboscis in the depot-the first one protrudes from behind the car and conducts a sound attack, a few more jump across the road.
But as I understand it, ghouls are those who climb into the trolley and just run after it, with a healthy mouth like a crocodile. And these proboscis are someone else. They don't seem to be found in the game anymore.

P
Pathfinder spirit 27.12.20

Thanks! It seems the UrfenDjus method cares!
And what about librarians - in the head (in some cases, and with cartridges, money) with a Kalash, or hedgehogs (grenades)!

D
DIAWANTED 27.12.20

at station D-6, stupid amoebas .. so that they ..

P
Pathfinder spirit 27.12.20

Maybe amoeba ... but what about stupid floors for sure! But to mine in D-6, the Miller dulls more! Well, you need exploding balls under your feet, but he walks calmly !!!

S
STRANNik 27.12.20

in D-6 balls zadolbali

S
STRANNik 27.12.20

yes, and Melnik in D-6 tupit

S
SkuJIJI 27.12.20

When passing the balls, the miller will kill them himself, you shoot at their "creators", which are on the walls and on the floor.

T
Twin frozr 27.12.20

The librarian pisses me off because he spent all the gold cartridges.

m
mr_deck 27.12.20

Yes, the librarian is still the same creature!

S
STRENG 27.12.20

The librarians carried it out. Strong gorillas.

U
UrfenDjus 27.12.20

As SKILL wrote above, you can bring down growths on the floor and walls. But then the ammunition is consumed more (about 20-30 cartridges from AK 2012). The first method is suitable for Rembams who have not a lot of ammunition (everyone spent 8 on humans and mutants), and the second for assassins (who felled everyone with throwing knives and helsing). By the way, I advise everyone to Helsinki: the librarian, after 3 shooters in the turnips from the hooves + arrows, then pull Mona out of the carcass, and for free Helsing from the Fritzes is taken.

N
Nikika Popov 27.12.20

Even the ghouls infuriated me, especially when you walk with bourbon and they jump on him quietly and he dies. It finally endured me.

D
Diman56 27.12.20

You meet the bourbon code, you can climb the station. I met about ****** ku that invites you to her. He says, close your eyes, and in a second you see how a hefty man gives you on the tower and takes away all the covers. just infuriates!

R
RUS9l 27.12.20

Librarian, I didn’t hear that I had to look him in the eye, I went and killed everyone many times, I died but passed

m
magellanin 27.12.20

Yes, the slut is annoying, I would not regret the cartridges, if only then it could be found and the face to spoil ...

S
Swamt 27.12.20

I tried to look the librarian in the eye, but he still fought, and in general it is better not to shoot at the librarian, but simply to run away.