3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manblax 27.12.20

it turns out that not only the gempad settings but also the keyboard fly off.

D
Dhse1CAT 27.12.20

Hunter05 The same garbage .... I was waiting for the patch. Like the description says that profiksili. And the management is one hell of a fly.

M
Manblax 27.12.20

zhizneniy Reinstall
NOCD
Dhse1CAT The
problem has not gone away even though the version has been updated to 1.0.4.0.

m
makselo 27.12.20

I installed all 4 patches in turn and nothing. Control settings are not saved, there is no rain or snow. Who knows what the problem is?

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

makselo
They do not need to be put in turn, you put one last one, it includes all the previous ones. And if the settings fly off EVEN after the fourth, this is mega-protection against pirates)))

m
makselo 27.12.20

good_boyMW2

This is exactly what happens! Therefore, I tried to put it in turn. Is there really no solution.

J
James95 27.12.20

at the start of the game (where they ask to press Enter) flies to the desktop.
HELP !!!!! EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL was Windows x32 updated the computer put x64 and so hnya help !!!!

J
James95 27.12.20

with this problem figured out now another))))
in the game terrible lags !!!! before this was not all on the max flew and now the fas is very low what to do help !!!!!

I
Ingener174 27.12.20

Tell me. I have a black screen at startup and throws it out right away. I downloaded three versions and the same thing. Vidyuha Radeon x 1950 Pro - should be supported and in general, according to the requirements, who knows?

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

Ingener174
It's not about vidyuha 100%, if vidyuha is not supported the game will inform you about it. Most likely a glitch in the system, drivers, antiviruses, etc. Update all firewood, DirectX, if the Windows build is a pirate, then nothing will help. In general, buy a license for a network, a single without a network is not interesting here.

p
poterr 27.12.20

he writes to me. error detected, sorry for the inconvenience, the
computer seems to fit

b
batreg 27.12.20

Ingener174
This is the case, I put atifix for saboture, the game started, but there were no textures and then I found another patch and it all worked))) If you need soap on the patch, I can throw it off in the LAN)

T
The_Hatter 27.12.20

Ingener174
I don't know if NVIDIA will help me, but download the patch from here http://www.playground.ru/files/42050/

p
poterr 27.12.20

no one knows why geforce 9600 gt writes in my game configurator, although I have ati radeon x1600 pro

h
harisonich 27.12.20

Hello everybody! How can I change the refresh rate of the monitor in it? atoms cost 60 hertz and that's all, but I need 100 !! Help pliz already rummaged everything!

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 27.12.20

60 hertz is the limit on conventional monitors, then 3D monics are 120 hertz. By the way, why do you need 100 hertz?

d
dEmA10 27.12.20

the steering wheel recoil does not work in the game, I use logitech driving force GT, plz help !!!!!

d
dEmA10 27.12.20

maybe something should be registered in the config ???

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 27.12.20

the vibration feedback function usually needs to be turned on in the game control settings, try updating the firewood, although logiteks should work without firewood norms.

h
harisonich 27.12.20

TR0UBLEMAKER
Yes, I have a simple crt monitor before reinstalling Windows on a new one, the game worked in 100 hertz mode, and now after installing a new one, it works at 60 hertz! (If I had a TFT monitor, this is another matter, but for crt it is not enough since flickers! (