3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

diver98
Create the "My Documents" folder in the "C" drive, go to the computer settings and change the "My Documents" folder to the one you created. Then download the patch 1.0.2.0, install and that's it =) It helped me, now I don't have to bother with the controls.

S
Slyd3r 27.12.20

Hello, tell me plz, just recently, I start the game and after the inscription "Press any key" the game crashes to the desktop, all drivers and stuff are new on the computer, what could be the problem ??
PS Reinstalling the game did not help either.
Operating system: Windows xp sp3
Video card: GeForce 9500gt
Just interestingly, I turned on the game 2 days ago, everything was fine, and I played on the internet, and just myself, but yesterday it started, right now I turned on the game, and after the splash screen "Click on any key "the computer generally froze tightly, I had to press the RESET button.
The rest of the games work fine.

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

What OS and Video card do you have?

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

Hmm .. the problem is not easy. Probably the only thing that could happen is blocking the process. Perhaps antivirus. or the system itself blocks the operation of the application in the def. the moment when the game starts reading information from the discs.

D
DelNadris 27.12.20

ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series - will it handle the game?

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

Easy, just don't do anti-isotropic filtering and anti-aliasing to the maximum, and everything will be top =)

D
DelNadris 27.12.20

I am asked at startup to press the Enter key and a dark screen

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

Pashka Pen
"Hmm .. the problem is not an easy one. Probably the only thing that could happen is the blocking of the process. Perhaps antivirus or the system itself blocks the application at a certain moment when the game starts reading information from the disks."
you probably have the same.

D
DelNadris 27.12.20

but how to deal with this?

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

If the system blocks, then nothing, but if the antivirus program, then just turn it off. These are mainly Kaspersky and Doctor Web.

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

If nothing really helps, then try cleaning the registry and reinstalling the game.

m
modul1c 27.12.20

Tell me which team and where to register it so that I would see my FPS in the game ... Please ...

S
Straic84 27.12.20

Hello everybody. I have a pirate when. it is shown which car you opened after the arrival on it, for some reason, the pixels skip. And when the auto inceklopedia goes the same, with all the rules, on other games this is unnoticed, the config is in the profile, and the Russian text in the game is also full of low textures, on the 32-bit seven I did not notice this, all right?

F
FDen 27.12.20

modul1c, download Fraps and run it.

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

People who had problems with the NoHUD mod on version 1.0.2.0 of the game, for some reason my speedometer does not completely disappear and the highway inscriptions remain.

M
Myst1k 27.12.20

People, I have a simple question, because I am gamming recently. Is it possible to create profiles for two different players and where is the folder with saves. Thanks in advance.

[
[CtConcordia] 27.12.20

I have a glitch in the game, I passed the carer, I left the game, I entered the game and all the cars are closed and the races are completed

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

Myst1k
You can create only 1 profile, and the save file is in the "My Documents" folder

i
ivanl 27.12.20

As for the patches, it was not the first not the second that did not affect the specific performance of the game on my computer (see profile).

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

ivanl
Your vidyuha is rather weak, on later models the patch removes some load from the video memory by filtering textures as quickly as possible.