3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anders 27.12.20

hoi3dd
If you reinstall the game, nothing bad will happen. After reinstallation, when you enter the game, you will be asked to enter your username / password or register, you enter the username and password that you used during registration.

A
Anders 27.12.20

Question to technical support:
Hello! The problem is that in the "chase" mode the font of the information who knocked out whom (see screen) is too large and because of it the road is not visible at all. Monitor 19 inches resolution 1280x1024. Will the font be fixed? Thanks in advance.
Answer:
Good afternoon.
Thank you for contacting electronic arts technical support.
Product developers are already working on fixing this problem. The bug will be fixed in the next patch.

YES HELLO JUSTICE :)))

S
Steel rain 27.12.20

Surely there is no "unique one-time registration access code of the Delta Red level"?
And it's a pity to lose money ... 1200r. all the same.

PS And when the patch is silent?

A
Anders 27.12.20

nope, you install, log in and that's it. the key is correct that it is disposable, you registered it on an EA account, and you can safely reinstall the game a thousand times. 1200r? is it a limited edition? we have 990 worth :) And about the patch, they said in the near future.

S
Steel rain 27.12.20

Yes! I have limited. True, chasing through no, in the first days I realized that half of the players had limited.
I just wrote to tech support. I will not reinstall the game yet. I'm waiting 24 hours to answer. And then I was generally lifted up by this topic. Just got a few adequate riders, so do not add anyone. And this garbage has been going on for more than a month since the patch was installed. I suddenly thought there was "version incompatibility". I didn't want to stay in the w_pe, but it turned out that he climbed into it himself. And maybe that's not the point.
Well, really no one else has this? In general, I'll wait until tomorrow.

v
vilm 27.12.20

"batreg" - my answer is vidyaha radeon x1950 pro with textures edish road white roofing felts transparent well and all sorts of similar chips error-filesize mismatch! the patch that you posted above for atishny vidyah !!

b
batreg 27.12.20

vilm
This patch is for atish views, I myself play on one like yours))))) There you need to throw the patch into the root of the game and patch all the textures in the mnu in place, but there are friezes, but this is through the percent that I have single-core, and so everything is fine)))))

A
Anders 27.12.20

hoi3dd
As you know, it's up to you) I reinstalled the game, when I entered the game I entered a soap with a password (well, let's say the login and password) and everything works fine.

N
NikoB 27.12.20

People, please help!

I installed the game, launched it.
After I press the race button for a policeman or for a driver, I am immediately thrown onto the desktop.
Writes that the error of the nfs executable. (((

m
mnvrcrs 27.12.20

NikoB
do not know how to help, did not come across.

A
Anders 27.12.20

NikoB

did not come across either, but try reinstalling the game, maybe something went wrong during installation) and the game is licensed or pirated? if the second then there may be a crack in the curve.

A
Artemati 27.12.20

Tell me good people. I changed the password on my EA account now when I start the game it says I could not connect to the AVTOLOG servers !! How do I change my account password in the game now ????????? Help me please!!

N
NikoB 27.12.20

In other words, I downloaded the litsuha)
The problem is, as I understand it, only for me. ((
Reinstallation will not help, I suppose, since I downloaded 2 different repacks.

A
Anders 27.12.20

Artemati
password can be changed here - http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/ru/autolog

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

Comrades, who can tell you what to do? I had a standard game and installed the 1.2 patch, but I missed the 1.1 patch, and the weather finally disappeared. Only the sun. Earlier there were still puddles when it was like rain, and they also disappeared.

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 27.12.20

The game crashes at startup on XP. A week ago, everything was fine. The game is licensed. What to do??

A
Adrenaline_komp 27.12.20

Hello everyone! When you start the game, just a black screen and nothing happens! Help
vidyuha: GeForce GTX260

A
Adrenaline_komp 27.12.20

Friends are working fine

R
Russian_warfare 27.12.20

listen to me a mega problem I change the control settings everything to the arrows I transfer I play I leave the game and the next time they start they are not saved to help people

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 27.12.20

diver98

this is true for everyone, patch 1.0.2.0 was supposed to fix it, but it did not fix it for me