3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
M
Myst1k 27.12.20

At least kill I can not find the folder with the saves in my documents. What is it called?

C
Cold blood 27.12.20

Win XP - C: Documents and Settings Admin My Documents Criterion Games Need for Speed ​​(TM) Hot Pursuit

z
zhizneniy 27.12.20

Norod! I installed the game, played it, updated it! But when it starts it requires an activation code! What to do? Who knows? Thank you !!!!

A
Anders 27.12.20

Norod! I installed the game, played it, updated it! But when I start it requires an activation code! What to do? Who knows? Thank you !!!!

I did not see the word "activated", so you need a friend to go to the store for faces. box.

M
Myst1k 27.12.20

Destroyer, Cold blood-thanks, found! Respect!

z
zhizneniy 27.12.20

A_ndersen13
The game was without a key (pirate). I activated it and played it! But after updating it requires a key .... What to do?

U
User 271236 27.12.20

zhizneniy

To the store for a license

x
xiom 27.12.20

I bought a Need for Speed ​​(TM) Hot Pursuit license, installed it, at startup, an error with sending all the time flies out, I rebooted everything, updated the game, updated firewood, does not help, reinstall it, the same thing, what to do ???
windows xp sp3, ati radeon hd5870, intel core 2 quor 2.50

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

xiom You
may have a problem with the operating system. Try installing Windows 7 on your computer.

m
modul1c 27.12.20

Who will tell you how to do to play in window mode ???

U
User 271236 27.12.20

modul1c

Alt + Enter

E
Elite PK 27.12.20

Does everyone's rear-view mirror somehow reflect?

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

Elite PK
This was done on purpose, since in this form it is better to see opponents.

d
dill100 27.12.20

People I have such a problem, I start the first race, I go to the middle and the game freezes ((((what to do help ???

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

ykropchik100
License or pirate?

d
dill100 27.12.20

Well, she limed editon Well, tell me a pirate, and the patch and crack will help, otherwise they installed this patch of versions 1010 and the crack from the people shook now the road is black what to do, give me an answer I want to play normally !!!!!

m
m4s_fap 27.12.20

ykropchik100
In general. Reinstall the game, then download the activator on PG and do not delete, the game will periodically require activation, and also download the unlocer content on PG in order to transfer the game from Limited Edition to the full version, then, if you do not go without a disk, then download no / dvd, also on PG. Further, skipping the installation of patch 1.0.1.0, install the patch version 1.0.2.0 If it does not help, then buy a license in the store =)

F
Funny29 27.12.20

Such a problem, with the Logitech joystick does not start, throws out after the letters press any button, turning off the joystick goes fine. You insert another joystick it works fine. What kind of trouble is this and how to make it go to Logitech, otherwise I have already given other joys.

4uz 27.12.20

ideally goes on the Iksboksovsky joystick - you don't even need to set up - I was afraid that all the buttons would have to be rebuilt again (at first I tried to play on the steering wheel - and I set everything up), but on the steering wheel it is worse - you drift figs and throws a mafinka from side to side. and many tracks cannot be covered. And the joy from X's boxing cut in - everything went by itself - everything was set up and immediately began to take gold where he could not with shit

G
Gaginski 27.12.20

The settings for controls in the game are not saved every time you turn on the game, you have to reconfigure the controls for the joystick and keyboard. What should I do?