3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
t
tTROUBLEMAKER 27.12.20

And according to the Radeons, what would you advise? look at this one, read http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/sapphire/PCIE_DDR5_Sapphire_RADEON_HD6850_DualDVI_HDMI_DP_Crossfire_107971.html, and at least a gigabyte of RAM

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

TR0UBLEMAKER
"Radio_S has little video memory (and the card is no longer valid either), for this resolution you need GTX260 or at least 9800 GTX 512Mb"

Nothing like that. I have a GT 8800 superclocked, according to their characteristics they are almost the same as the GTS, and the game runs at max settings of 1280x1024 resolution, almost without brakes. Well, at 1600x1200, maybe reset the graphics settings a little.
Recently I wanted to buy a new video, looked at the characteristics of new ones, at the same price category as the 8800 at one time,
so the "actual" ones do not differ much from it, the parameters are 10-15 percent higher, perhaps gig memory, but this is not essential.
And the GTX 260 loses completely in all respects.
It all depends on the system and hardware settings.

But I recently found one feature that significantly affects the performance in this game and in all the others.
In BIOS I have included Cool'n'Quiet- technology for lowering the power consumption of the processor, who needs to google it.
I think that by default they all have it turned on.
I turned on the game, and immediately there were brakes, lags, fps jumps, etc. This happens because the cores began to operate at different frequencies,
and the system does not always direct the program to the fast core. I manually assigned the NFS11.exe process to all kernels, and everything was fine,
as it was.
Therefore! For everyone who has lags and brakes, assign the NFS11.exe process to all kernels, and increase the priority of the NFS11.exe process to "Above Average" through the Task Manager manually MANDATORY !!!
How to do it has been written ten times.

R
Radio_S 27.12.20

I play in 1980x1080, and for this 8800gts no longer pulls, especially Hot Pursuit. )

b
batreg 27.12.20

I put a license with a crack, and I have a black screen at startup, and then an error and that's it. Plz help. Sps in advance.
PS: radeon x1950pro graphics card

b
batreg 27.12.20

I found it on one forum, I have not tried it yet. So if the claim does not work for me)))

My game crashed at startup, I clicked on the shortcut, it opened, a black screen was just shown and bam! everything gave an error and closed. I downloaded several repacks and even the full version, tried to run it with a patch and without a patch and with one crack and with another, the result was the same. I have already despaired, I think that's all, do not play for me. I even tried to cut down anti-aliasing in the Nvidia panel, it's useless. And then I just turned on the Windows Management Instrumentation and voila, everything worked, I play without any crashes, errors, lags, etc. Try it.

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

I also lost any hope ... well, ok right now, let's try, but I don't think it will help (although this service has been disabled)

b
batreg 27.12.20

I found what I had a reason for, it turns out it was in a video card that is supposedly supported by this game))) I put a patch for Radeon video cards for Sabotur and it started for me, although the trace is not fully drawn, but I wanted to get a fig with it impressions from the game, then to buy litsuha)))

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

It worked !!! True, for some reason, after 1 hour of the game, trees began to flash =

b
batreg 27.12.20

Q-Tuzof
Well then I'm happy that I could help you) Who are you playing for?

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

it turns out that the game cannot be minimized, after that the trees flicker. On high and 1280x1024 flies. Config- core2quad q8200 3 gig of RAM, GT120 (doped 9500GT) 1024 mb Windows 7 32-bit.
batreg the matter is that the disc was there but the game did not go well, so I sold it to a friend and now I'm pirating = 3 I don't even know if I'm going to buy now because I noticed another purchase and I need money

b
batreg 27.12.20

Q-Tuzof
I'm sorry for you, to have a license and sell it to a friend))) Well, I'm glad this method works))

b
batreg 27.12.20

Damn, I hate EA for her troubles with video cards. If only they had a patch, then a deep bow to them))

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

And the first patch does not help at all? So it's not EA's fault and Criterion =)

b
batreg 27.12.20

But I read in RiDMi that the game will work stably on my vidyuha. And so I scored because I didn't go to fix ati and now I have textures)))))))))))) Hurray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b
batreg 27.12.20

http: //depositfiles.com/files/evykbh912
This is for those who have vidyuha ati 1xxx, the textures in place are checked on Ati x1950pro. Only replace com

b
batreg 27.12.20

And if you want to play the game without disconnecting the Internet, then put a firewall like ZoneAlarm, he asks me whether to start the game on the Internet, I put it on the Internet forever)))))) And I calmly play with the Internet turned on) By the way, a good firewall))))) ))

b
batreg 27.12.20

Q-Tuzof
And the first patch does not help at all)))

v
vilm 27.12.20

people at me litsuha the second patch gives an error what to do !!! do not play with such tikstura pliz tell me !!!!

b
batreg 27.12.20

And what does this patch remove? What mistake? What is your vidyuha? What's with the textures?

S
Steel rain 27.12.20

Guys! Has anyone reinstalled the license? How is she then, normally, everything is registered? Or how?