3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 27.12.20 02:07 am

Yarovaya package.

!!! IMMEDIATELY SPEAK I DO NOT LIVE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION THEREFORE I DON'T EXACTLY KNOW ABOUT ALL THE "CHALLENGES" OF THE NEW LAW !!!

As I understand it, now all citizens of the Russian Federation will be monitored on the Internet? Read correspondence, watch browser history, download history, etc.? Or is there something else?
187 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

setarusessao666
The fact is that you can sit and whine that "everything sucks".
You can also get up and try to do something so that there is no "shitty"
But it's easier to sit and whine ...

M
MelShlemming 27.12.20

I am okay with it. An extra reason to gloat over you.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
I told him that everyone can do it elementary. Sign the petition and he whines "why aren't you doing anything"
Better read the whole dispute.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Alexator Medical aid is
not available to them and they die. So medicine is shit in the US?
However, nothing new. They have social packages from the state for this.
What, don't you want to again?
I rarely go there, but if I get seriously ill, then I would like there to be medicines (yes, I think to everyone), even for money comparable to salaries in the state.
You have already merged wherever possible, your arguments do not stand up to scrutiny. And yet you keep writing convulsive delusions

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

setarusessao666
He is stoned. Don't argue and it will be better.
I read your dispute and I just stopped answering him.
There is something else to do.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
In this you are right, I myself have already bothered to argue with him for the 4th day.
It's just that he really thinks it all and burns from it.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

setarusessao666
There are stoned characters and not only on the PG.
Things are much worse on Tuba.

z
zhimipe 27.12.20

Download all 2137 episodes of Santa Barbara, and then immediately delete, let it be stored on the server at the provider, hahah :)

s
sаnic 27.12.20

zhimipe
And the provider will raise prices in response.

A
Alexator 27.12.20

setarusessao666
setarusessao666
if benefits are available, why are they dying without medical care?
So what's the problem? Private clinics are there for you. So?
That is, you could not challenge any of my arguments, you yourself did not bring anything better "everything is bad!" In response, but did I merge? "Brilliant".

I also think that when there is nothing to answer 0, it is best to post a meaningless picture.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Alexator
Be sure you have more chances to die than they do, they try to do everything to prevent this from happening . And we live well
https: // m.
And yes, you merged. After each of my answers, you start a hysteria, covered with arguments sucked out of your finger.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Alexator
You are like a monkey who was poked in his own shit and she started to throw herself.
Why do you blame me for the fact that I "do nothing" if you yourself have done the total less.
You can boast about your best salary or me or someone else, from ordinary people.
What are your arguments "it's cool here! Let's live in the trash, why change something. What should I do to you. I don't like ed odsudova!" Then, my friend - you shit *** d. Who can’t understand it closely.

And you can keep such a brain for yourself and others like you.

A
Alexator 27.12.20

setarusessao666 pffff
baby, you drain too fast. And yes, this is the USA ... right: they try to do for those who can pay. And I will ask again. the same thing here and in the USA. why haven't you said that the USA is shit? your xenopatriotism does not allow? Do you dare to condemn the Great Democratic Free and so on?
If I'm hysterical, then why didn't you really answer anything? Can not?
Correction - it was you who started throwing shit, as soon as I mentioned the shit and your doing nothing.
Why? On the one that you whine that everything is bad with us, but you yourself do nothing to improve the situation. That I already told you. But you decided to groan on this topic again?
That is, you demand a great salary because you live here7 "brilliant"! The reasoning is off scale! The facts are compelling! No, another whining from a typical consumer. And yes, this stuffing of yours .... weak. Well, if you live in a garbage dump and in gwon, I will ask you again - why don't you clean up? Why do we have to shovel your shit for you? You have not answered any of the above, but you dare say that I have merged. Ha ha ha.
And I’m writing all this for the third time! Third! You didn't really answer that! What the hell ?! Is it too difficult for you to understand !? And if you're so smart, why are you so poor?
It's better to have such a brain than not to have it at all, as in your case.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Alexator
for those who can pay.
That's what Medicaid and Medicare are for.
Where their number of poor citizens is declining, ours is growing disproportionately.
You
demand a great salary because you live here. I demand the creation of new jobs, because here, except at a factory where Soviet-designed products are made, it is difficult to find a job.
Again, I said this figuratively and not only about factories.
In your opinion, everything that I told you is all I invented, this is not.
Why do we have to shovel your shit for you?
I will explain to you again, we live and we will clean up, if you consider yourself too important, do not write to me about it.
condemn the Great Democratic Free
You yourself described it, Russia is a complete antagonist in economic and social terms.
And I’m writing all this for the third time!
Apart from the high price, you can't say anything bad about their medicine, you just try to shut me up with the same arguments, pretending that I did not answer.
The dispute about the United States turned out to be too painful for your chord (the brain cannot be called).

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 27.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
Write a column about it in the "Word", maybe then you will merge Putin, as in his time the Beast and the Smiling. He himself talked constantly about the power of journalism and freedom of speech, eh, Spider?

K

Playshner
Not silent, but terpily. The country endured. And what country, so is the Internet.

S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
-If you want to return me to your rag, then you better kiss me in the tattoo on my ass, Mitchell, I have a second well-deserved vacation on the Mountain and fuck you get me

K

Spider Jerusalem
Ahahah, Spider, you ran out of money for drugs, five years have passed. You will love to come here and work together with Elena if you want to earn a decent living on the Mountain. Besides, Putin is about to cover your (ahem, more precisely, Yelenin) column. So come on, grab your cat, gut, Chair Leg, Bearer of Truth, laptop and transient badge and run here, to the City. And where is my f ... th column ?!
Royce knows better.

P
Playshner 27.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Rather, both ...

G
Grunt 27.12.20

It's good that I don't live in the Russian Federation
With such laws and with such a life, how do you survive there?