3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo 30.12.20 01:06 am

Who passed the hardest level? (Far Cry)

Same problem! When I first started the game, I did something with the settings and did not notice how I started playing at the most difficult level! I also think, if I play on average, then how is it harder ?? I saw it by chance at the level where you need to go to the bunker, I was stunned! Well, I think I'm cool! But I've already regretted it five hundred times! Now I started the level where the invisible ones are wet at the beginning. But if things go on like this, I think I'll go by the New Year! :)
137 Comments
Sort by:
K
KASYA 30.12.20

I, too, for the sake of a joke, 2 times on a difficult pass, the guys were children, and when the monsters went, finally a scribe ...

K
Kefka 30.12.20

I wonder if there are people who have passed the dam on realism? If there is, then I shake them a strong man's hand.

C
CrazyRUS 30.12.20

aga, spasibo !!!
da net shutka ... ja ne proshel. tak zhe kak i vi sizhu po na4am i matjukajus ...
isobretateli proshli igru ​​nawerno ...
kstati voprosik: wesde stojalo ranshe shto w patche 1.1 quicksave budet ... ah * li netu ni4e ??? s quicksavom bilo bi proshe

P
PlayGround.ru 30.12.20

Heh =) and I can hardly play on average. In my opinion, they play on the average and so well. Monkey with 2 blows kneads = (

P
PlayGround.ru 30.12.20

I almost went for a realist.
The buzz.
But the nerves were gone.

P
PlayGround.ru 30.12.20

Yeah, I'm on a difficult one - so after 30 minutes you get up all wet from the monitor, light a cigarette with trembling hands .. a break like, cool brains

V
Van Hellsing 30.12.20

I passed on average in 2 weeks, and on difficult ...

H
Hi-wai 30.12.20

What do I want to say !!!!
I haven’t played far cry for 2 weeks now I can’t go through the fucking volcano !!!!!!!!
After you take a full set of boulders and leave the arena, they don't fuck so much
that it's just not realistic to go through. Little devils who jump like monkeys shoot from machine guns
three times better than me from a sniper !!!!! (in their mouth sneeze-puff) !!!!!!!!!
Who will pass this place in the last difficulty level !!!!!
he really plays well !!!!!!!!
I still smoke in small puffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
solidunit 30.12.20

It is possible to play on the Realistic difficulty level, but in some places it is very difficult !!! When
special forces appear with shields, for example. Whoever played will understand me. Just like in life - the bastards act as a team!
You can replay many times, it doesn't help .....
You need to change tactics, and of course shoot (at the tower) whenever possible, and cheat somewhere. The enemy's intelligence is good.
I myself went through 19 missions, the last mission of course is full, weapons in bulk, but there is little use .....
To overwhelm a special forces soldier with a shield, you need to hit him twice from a grenade launcher, and there is a whole company of them and that's it with SWAP screw cutters (with optics), and hand grenades.
While I train .......

F
Furrer 30.12.20

It depends on how to play, if it is difficult to shove for a break.

M
Mac.falister 30.12.20

Respect dudes for good cars (If the headlights fly on your computers with super graphics) ...
And I don't care if I'm made of meat ... This is how I scream when I go through the headlights 3 times on a hard one ..
although it is not replayable, but all this captures mead
and I want to play and play .... But tama walk in different ways) ...
I mean there are several ways .. but you come to the same result ...
So "Distant Cry" FUCKING THE BOYS !!!

K
Kefka 30.12.20

Distant Cry, not Distant Cry.

D
DenEviL_GA 30.12.20

I also play on Realictic (for the first time in general, that is, I bought it right away on the hard one), I often have to load, right now I got to the video where the monsters are shown ...

Ð’uMpEr 30.12.20

I went through the game at the most difficult level. My knees are still shaking.

l
lykich 30.12.20

Opensource projects with difficulty, I usually start all the games on a difficult one, but then I put something normal, and it's good that I was normal, I ran praising for half a day, then strained it, then rewind the mate, and generally put it on ... about

l
lykich 30.12.20

The first levels of classes, climb, ride, stumble ... and after the 5th, either the designers changed, or they cut their salary, or they all got drunk there, in short, they made such x ... u nakurales, shoved me into these stinking sewers (I hate)

l
lykich 30.12.20

the place of the most beautiful species you have to climb on the anal, some kind of homodrils, these psychotic herds walk, they tear their ass in two blows, the guys in jackets who keep a queue, and don't worry, mom does not cry (PodBot 100% blah), guys with grenade launchers for 1 km - that's all Respect, but the complete finish was the Apache who knocked out (and did not even crash) from the 10th rocket, this is like a boss and I'm a super hedgehog ...
Freaks, they did a reality game, well, they would do it for themselves, you need to rest while playing, you can feel like a superman, when everyone goes to the right and to the left with one left, and then until you reach the save, you will curse everything, you can pray to everything that you can and still some schmuck fucks you .. no and let's all over again.

R
Rocker 30.12.20

I began to go through immediately on the most difficult level, until I reached the storming of the fort on the mountain. I will say this, while I really like it, although it is really, sometimes not childishly sausage when the same place can not be passed 20 times, and all because of the autosave system. In the magazine one wrote like it adds spice to the game, but how it gets! And even more so with these saves they have some kind of stupid balance, in difficult places it rarely happens, and in easy places, you go a long distance, without enemies, and 2-3 saves in a row occur. Although who knows, on the other hand, if you could save whenever you want, it would be much easier to play on any difficulty. Damn, sometimes it’s difficult that there’s even no time to admire the wonderful graphics, especially since I have all the settings at the maximum and not a fig slows down ... Although I’m still at the very beginning,

F
Furrer 30.12.20

Proshol Fc on realistic just now.
Irukha liked it, but
I won't go through this hell the second time .
By the way, I went through 4 days, started on
Saturday morning, finished 20 minutes ago.
Who is slightly faster ???????

R
Rocker 30.12.20

Yes, it really is real hell, and hell in paradise, in real paradise. And as for the speed of passage, eh, if I didn't have to go to work, then I might have passed even faster. This damn game is seriously addictive.