3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo 30.12.20 01:06 am

Who passed the hardest level? (Far Cry)

Same problem! When I first started the game, I did something with the settings and did not notice how I started playing at the most difficult level! I also think, if I play on average, then how is it harder ?? I saw it by chance at the level where you need to go to the bunker, I was stunned! Well, I think I'm cool! But I've already regretted it five hundred times! Now I started the level where the invisible ones are wet at the beginning. But if things go on like this, I think I'll go by the New Year! :)
137 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hamster Jedi 30.12.20

Strange topic!

R
Rocker 30.12.20

Finally I passed Farkrai. Of course, at maximum difficulty, of the cheats, only quick save was used. Here, some comrades say that you need to go through at maximum difficulty and without quick saves, they say they kill all the fun of the game, but it just kills me myself when they wet you 30 times in the same place, so I allowed myself to get quick saves. After all, I believe that the game should bring pleasure and buzz, and not nervous cramps when reloading the Factory level 48 or some other. True, I did not go through the whole game with saving, I started only from the level, if I am not mistaken Fort, where you storm the fort, and when you knock everyone out, several mercenaries are thrown off from the helicopter. From that place I began to use Quicksave.
In general, the experience of the game is just super! The graphics are of the highest class, despite the fact that I have a vidyuha Dzhefors 440 em x, without pixel shaders, the picture was pretty spoiled, but still the graphics shocked me. And the process of the game itself delays, especially all sorts of difficult places, it's so cool not just stupid to kill all the enemies, but somehow with a twist :) The
glitches were really just to the fig - well, with the graphics it's clear, with my vidyuha it's not surprising, but the flights to Windows, when loading new levels, just got me, I had to put the English version instead of the Russian one, and the crashes disappeared.
I really liked the implementation of driving in jeeps and boats, it is so cool to rush around this paradise at high speed, the shooter just turns into some kind of rally simulator :)
In general, my conclusion about the game is as follows - despite some problems with graphics due to pixel shaders, this is the best game I have played this year. And in terms of graphics, and gameplay, and the level of AL, despite the stupidity of individual mutants and mercenaries too. Now I will change the video card to enjoy Farkrai in all its glory.

n
nut 30.12.20

I play at the easiest difficulty level. The monkey takes away all the armor and part of the health with one blow, and the commandos do not allow them to relax. And then how does this level differ from the level of the Fighter. And then I thought I would rest, shoot at fixed targets. In this respect, the developers screwed up their mother like that. Only masochists are probably playing on realism.
And the game is just super!

A
Archer 30.12.20

Passed on average, and now I'm trying to be realistic ....
There is another toy (Vietnam) that I passed on a realistic level. I also said that all Vietnam was crawling on its belly. As soon as I got out of the bushes, the Vietnamese assholes opened random fire, but usually that was the end of the game. It's a little easier in FarCry, but they still don't let you rest. Now playing on a realistic one has to notice all sorts of little things. Barrel with fuel, empty barrels, etc. they are all located in the most suitable places. Actually, the Monkeys still kill two times, but the infantry and equipment do more harm, of course. In general, I recommend.

D
Da joker 30.12.20

I also tried to pass on Realistic, the first levels without mastrov - finally garbage, no swagger between easy and super difficult. But the first bouncy n * d and all trending! I can't pass them! No quicksaves will help. So play it easy and get high! The only exception is the level
where there are 10 rounds and a full forest of mutants. It will take a little work and victory is ours!

[
[cargo] sold 30.12.20

Yes, what are you finally garodish, everything is great at the most difficult level.
It's just that the level of the game is different for everyone, which turns out to be interesting.

V
Vit 30.12.20

Passed at the most difficult. Only in one place did he twist his heart and deceive the program, namely after the catacombs, you have to go and shoot at other cars, helicopters and just infantrymen by car. They carried me out and that's it. I had to copy the previous savegame, throw it into a light profile (which was created just for this), then load it into a light profile. pass the level. Then throw back the traversed save to the heavy profile.
Like this.

Yes, but I can’t finish reading what some additions I downloaded give. in the menu I choose to load the modification - it says that the modification is loaded. I start to play, and everything is the same and what is it?

V
Vladimir 30.12.20

I've been playing at the easiest level for the second week already. I got to the second level. The game is class, only very difficult. Chela knocked down instantly, twenty times I pass the same place.

And about those who passed the distant cry of the realist, I heard. There is one grandfather, he is 90 years old (they say that all 300), and at least 40 of them are at the computer, he has a mouse implanted in his ass (makes 300 clicks per minute). So he knocks down in the third quake of Strannozoid # 18, I myself heard from a chela who saw the Kent of this grandfather's second cousin.

So that's it ...

G
Garryman 30.12.20

Khe-khe ... This is me that same grandfather and I am isho alive.
It’s me, swinging a machete like a chablis, and scaring the unafraid idiot monsters with a pistol-type fart. I went through 9 levels on the most difficult and never choked ... Learn, sons, while I’m alive! :)

N
NA_MadDog 30.12.20

The first time it was scary ... With people, everything is simple - turnip and that's it, ran off! But having passed once on the lightest (the lightest without autobalance AI) I wanted to go straight to Hell with a balance ... I don’t jelly, but primates are about to appear, then I’ll go to Claudia to take a new one;)

a
aleks 30.12.20

And you turn off the balance, because it helps you to live. It's much more difficult without it.

c
creator 30.12.20

I fully agree with the previous tovarischem.
It can be seen that the guys from Crytek have worked hard on the patch, it has become much more enjoyable to play. What is indicated only by the weight of the patch - 70 meters. Now I pass in real life, until I got to the regulator.

B
Black Knight 30.12.20

I also passed Far Cry (by the way, I think the best translation of the name is "Operation" Echo ", but this is my personal opinion). So I passed the game at the very ... easy level with AI enabled, and then for the whole game I died 500 times, in general, it was enough for a lifetime. As a shooter, the game is made great (graphics, gameplay, naturally sound), but I heard promises about the nonlinearity of the game. So a non-linear shooter is only !!! one in which there is not a single bot, all opponents people and it’s impossible to calculate their actions. ”Many have already realized that I’m leaning towards Counter-Strike, quack, etc. Far Cry is an absolutely linear shooter with one thing: a huge picturesque map. And all the premises are shit !!!

P
PlayGround.ru 30.12.20

People! My record of passing is 3 hours 25 minutes, the first level is 4 minutes 30 seconds without a single shot. Is there anyone who went faster?

G
Garryman 30.12.20

And my record of passing - hard only with a pistol and a machete - is still going through (from the beginning of the game's release).

I
Ironman 30.12.20

Nifiga cannot be passed only with a machete and a pistol in realism.
I wonder how you are going to fight with a machete against the Bibizians, who, when attacking, manage to wind a somersault-mortale with a double axel - death is instantaneous - only the hooves fly to the sides.

V
Val 30.12.20

You are all so smart !!! Tell me how to soak a dude in a turntable when you are on a sinking ship?

A
Archa4 30.12.20

You jump into the water and swim to the shore in the bushes.
You lie down there and this dude flies around you and can do nothing.

T
Teona 30.12.20

passed at an average level without problems ... began to play on hard - so far, too, nothing ... maybe I messed something up with AI? ... so gentlemen - cool gamers, do not be too lazy to answer pzhalsta - to REMOVE
AI - Should it be left black or highlighted green? I left it black.
it will just be a shame if I go far, and then everything will have to be all over again ...

S
Serge 30.12.20

I went through the whole Edge on realism four times. And this is with the minimum computer config, weak settings give 30 fps.