3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo 30.12.20 01:06 am

Who passed the hardest level? (Far Cry)

Same problem! When I first started the game, I did something with the settings and did not notice how I started playing at the most difficult level! I also think, if I play on average, then how is it harder ?? I saw it by chance at the level where you need to go to the bunker, I was stunned! Well, I think I'm cool! But I've already regretted it five hundred times! Now I started the level where the invisible ones are wet at the beginning. But if things go on like this, I think I'll go by the New Year! :)
137 Comments
Sort by:
6us3k 30.12.20

it is also disabled ...
thanks.

P
PlayGround.ru 30.12.20

2 Kefka
05/31/04 20:32 "Distant cry", not "Distant cry".
What a silly translation of a distant cry? You yourself think about the meaning of what has been said: A FAR SCREAM? Nonsense. Don't vulgarize the game.
distant crying or even a distant call

D
Deniskiller 30.12.20

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, I passed FAR CRY (on Realistic difficulty, of course).
It was pretty difficult.
Many wrote that the Dam is a very difficult moment, but I did not see anything complicated there. If you meant the very beginning of this level, then you just had to run through the jungle with mutants to a save by the coast or a helicopter.
Most of all in this game I was pleased that the opponents had finally grown wiser.

G
Garryman 30.12.20

And now pass the realist only with a machete and a pistol (like Lilka).
AN UNFORGETTABLE LEARNING!

D
Deniskiller 30.12.20

Some stages cannot be completed with only a machete and a pistol, so I won't even try.

G
Garryman 30.12.20

Nothing is impossible. So we got to the 7th mission. Difficult, but possible.

T
Tol-ik 30.12.20

What is interesting to me is - do you throw away the selected weapon or just don't use it ???

G
Garryman 30.12.20

I just don’t use it. If you throw it away, something will be picked up.

P
PlayGround.ru 30.12.20

May the great IDDQD help you.

[
[cargo] sold 30.12.20

First of all, I want to say that the graphics in the game just froze me, well, just a thrill. If this goes on, then soon we will be chopped up in Hollywood blockbusters :) But with regards to the gameplay, it’s difficult not to sag that, despite the new cartoons, in general it sucks and If you compare
Payinkiller in terms of gameplay, I liked it much more, although the graphics there are weaker.
I passed Far Cry at the most difficult level without AI somewhere in 3-4 days
I do not remember exactly. I did not pretend to play the role of a punitive squad, so I did not kill all reptiles and I will not compete for the speed of passage with the fans.
r.s. By the way, in Painkiller, I could not even start the game at the most difficult level, it remained blocked, but this is another topic (respect everyone)

F
Fragmaker 30.12.20

It's finished! Passed the same Far Cry in real life. To celebrate, I wanted to write how the "Volcano" went, but they were ahead of me, by a couple of days, and the tactics were exactly the same as I had, with minor differences. Vobschem respect to all courageous peppers and peppers =) who passed the crap on "the most difficult difficulty".

M
Mihas_ 30.12.20

To pass Far Cry on the last level of difficulty, there will be only a pervert. You can do this, just absolutely not interesting .... The game turns into monotonous climbing through the bushes, eliminated enemies one by one, and an endless load .... What show-off to play like that?

G
Garryman 30.12.20

I started playing in April, i.e. since the release of pirates and still play (now there is a Buka). There are so many opportunities for passing that you can play for another year and everything in different ways. I use different weapons, different tactics (rush and stealth), different passage and I will tell you that this is really cool! I constantly find some new opportunities, surprises - it's like reading a good book (several times). I don’t use all the clicks. Moreover, I manage to complete 3-4 missions on realism without sacrificing my health. All games have such opportunities. .And what else do you need for a good shooter!

F
Fragmaker 30.12.20

Mihas_
Well, young man, how difficult it is to play is a matter of taste, but there is no dispute about tastes ...
Although I, for example, consider perverts people who buy the game they have been expecting for more than one year, install it, choose the difficulty of the game "easy", complete the game in a couple of hours and throw the disc on the shelf without getting absolutely any pleasure from the game itself. And then some more individuals write on the forums what kind of f * cking game this is, what stupid enemies / monsters, and finally hell. There are also those who choose the most difficult path, but at the same time use cheat codes, getting a dubious thrill from the game. IMHO only by playing at the most difficult level (without cheats) you can get full pleasure from the game, and at the same time, this is the only way to check what the AI ​​is really capable of and you yourself (monotonous climbing, eliminated enemies one by one and endless load ;-))

T
Tol-ik 30.12.20

you killed me entim AI !!! already climbed on real fick where, yesterday read, looked, and I have AI enabled, blah !!! again first: o (

M
Mihas_ 30.12.20

I played the game on the penultimate difficulty, this was enough for me. Especially in two points: 1.-when you need to protect the warhead and a sea of ​​special forces rushes at you. 2.-the last mission, the boss himself and the room after him, where there are 4 mutants with machine guns and 6 or more with rocket launchers, the mere memory of this moment infuriates me.

G
Garryman 30.12.20

2 Mihas
And you are a sea of ​​special forces from the grenade launcher and from the automatics straight to the boss, and do not stand still, run across in search of the enemies, otherwise they will find you. There are all sorts of grenades on your belt. You, the main thing, do not drift, but count that your job is to protect Valerie ... :)

M
Mihas_ 30.12.20

I did so, only spetsnaz running out of the distant corridor drenched from the bazooka. But the last room (the last boss itself and the room after him, where there are 4 mutants with machine guns and 6 or more with rocket launchers), turned out to be simple to laugh, after I found one chip ... You need to roll a chair down from the room with the weapon and jam the first door with it, then open the second door, then we take out two jumpers from the sniper rifle and run back into the corridor. We are waiting for the fat people to gather in a crowd near the entrance ( They refused to go inside the corridor, probably there was an invisible barrier), we shoot them from afar from the bazooka .... Well, it's no longer a problem to knock out the rest, especially since in the room with weapons, there was armor and three first-aid kits.

G
Garryman 30.12.20

2 Mihas
Well, this is not the most difficult level of difficulty. It is a relief for kindergarten.
And you try to go out and drive the Shreks into the lava ... This is the only way we play :)

M
Mihas_ 30.12.20

What for? You need to fight rationally, and you are here ... I have no words.